Triple B Solutions

Is trip's avatar not showing up on the 'new posts' lists for anyone else? Everyone's is there but his. It's the 'image not found' graphic. Been like that for a couple days.

Is trip's avatar not showing up on the 'new posts' lists for anyone else? Everyone's is there but his. It's the 'image not found' graphic. Been like that for a couple days.

That's been an issue since Millard took steps to defend the site from the most recent DDoS attack.

i'm still seeing missing avatars for Worf, BBBG, Nandro and Steroidify, to name a few.

Anywho, I think this is Trips equivalent of "going private"...with a little "I'm hot shit" flare for good measure...
No he won't. He is to stupid and arrogant to do that. Everything that is going wrong with him right now could have been avoided if he would have just listened to people in this thread that told him over and over this shit was going to happen. Instead of listening he ran head first into the brick wall. He is his own worst enemy.

I can't wait until he posts and says everyone is posting misinformation and that he just needed a day or two to catch up :rolleyes:.

New to this but is this chicken little, doom and gloom, paranoid thread one of those tren side effects I keep hearing about?

Impressive bro now quit being a dick and talking shit and actually contribute something of value.
He could have done a prep log here and done less trolling. I give him props for putting in the work for that show and he's told me he won it.

hes the only domestic source on here people are desperate thats why they look past his issues
IK thats why i ordered from him couple months back :/ probly just gunna order from a more reputable overseas source next time and order everything a month or 2 in advance.