Triple B Solutions

Yeah the excuses some of you make for trip is insane. Someone even said before pharmaqo international is faster than trips domestic TA. How you gonna defend that?

wirh that being said I know personally I can’t welcome trip back with open arms unless we get a juicy bicep pic from him.

So we just had two guys talk about their packages landing/informed delivery, one with two messages ever and one with three messages ever

I think that it’s a bit weird that Triple B can’t take two minutes to come on here to clear things up. The fucking CEO of my company isn’t even that busy.

He could post here and at SST really quickly and completely clarify the situation but he doesn’t?

It’s either an exit scam or his ego is so fragile that he can’t admit that he fucked up.

He might be weird, but he's our weird. Mindless has been around for a long time. He's taken a lot of crap from people without losing his cool. We know what we're getting with him. Unlike some shit talker that shows up for six months, acts like a pro expert on everything, and then disappears
There you are. Haven't seen u in a min

I think that it’s a bit weird that Triple B can’t take two minutes to come on here to clear things up. The fucking CEO of my company isn’t even that busy.

He could post here and at SST really quickly and clear things up but he doesn’t?
Yeah SST shut that shit down lol

Been eyeing the GH for awhile, but is it even worth it? I’ve read that it can be underwhelming for the price.
why buy from him? he resells opti gh. just get it straight from opti and you wont have to deal with this 14 day ta or whatever with silence from triops

How to tell ppl you're fucking up bad without saying you fucked up bad when SST locks your thread until you clear things up. Literally SST of all people.
Everyone who wasn’t a cheerleader could see the writing on the wall that he was taking on too much: turnaround was going to shit, he was sending out batches that didn’t exist yet, sending out caps that he supposedly threw out…

Money won out over common sense.

He could post here and at SST really quickly and completely clarify the situation but he doesn’t?

It’s either an exit scam or his ego is so fragile that he can’t admit that he fucked up.
I haven't been given the silent treatment this hard since I fucked my girlfriends half-autistic sister(true story)((its okay she's actually really hot ))(((and she came onto me first))).

Anywho, I think this is Trips equivalent of "going private"...with a little "I'm hot shit" flare for good measure...like when the action hero turns his back to the house and walks away as it expolodes while the camera pans out :cool:

I miss my trippy-poo