Triple B Solutions

Ye

Yeah buddy but I just got paid today and asked the thread what’s good with trip yesterday Bc I’ got paid today. Am I gonna be sending his gear out only for him to go ghost? No credit back? Or should I send the stockpile of gear I have from other sources?
It’s a legitimate question if trip went Selective scammer on us what good is labs now?

also even if he’s replying to peoples emails he still can’t take a few minutes out of his day to come here and inform everyone of what’s happening? You don’t need to go mia on your thread to catch up on orders. So I refuse to accept that as an excuse
I understand your point. I'm not sure how much you bought, but test it for peace of mind if nothing else. That's your call. Nobody can blame you at this point.

Definitely weird that he still communicates via email (albeit slow), but not at all on here, only time will tell.
Not weird at all. Drug dealers exit scam all the time. As long as coin comes in he will keep whispering sweet nothings and send out a random order here and there to keep the coin coming in.

Been eyeing the GH for awhile, but is it even worth it? I’ve read that it can be underwhelming for the price.
If you run a solid dose like 3+ ius a day, it can work crazy good. I added it to my test and Deca cycle and it helped a lot with gains and with recovery. I stopped taking it for a couple weeks to see if it was temporary gains and it was not. Very impressed.

200.gif

Not weird at all. Drug dealers exit scam all the time. As long as coin comes in he will keep whispering sweet nothings and send out a random order here and there to keep the coin coming in.
Yeah I guess I’ll just stock up elsewhere then, and if trip ends up coming through then hey more gear, but it would be nice to get a solid long-term connect so I’m not always out here source hunting.

Been eyeing the GH for awhile, but is it even worth it? I’ve read that it can be underwhelming for the price.
I don't think I got much off of it the 9 months or so I did it, unlike I would do any AAS
cycle, but I was on AAS half that time also too.

I still have a bunch and I'm gonna use it on my off time of AAS soon.

He has always seem great in my book. And I always get my stuff in like 4 days from him.
Opti definitely rarely posts but seems to address issues when they popup, most recently he dropped in after people were rightfully chapped with the drop in purity level to reference his good or bad vs jins and serotropins he sent to Jano. He could easily have just avoided it and said nothing.

If trip is indeed taking order and answering emails it makes absolutely zero sense from a GOOD keyword good business to take literally 60 seconds to keep up with your forum thread you pay for where people are absolutely torching your ass.

It's very obvious he has superceded his raw supply, ability to resupply in a timely fashion, or is completely overwhelmed. The issue with this is is when people are taking on too much mistakes can and will happen like floaters, quality control goes out the window, orders get lost or missed.

Next thing you know you're brewing extra large batches in the bath tub while smoking meth and firing off a few rounds the front yard to blow off some steam. Hopefully trips doesn't have a motorcycle or a wife.

Yea I’m reading all of this not sure y’all are serious or not but it did not seem like Trips who emailed me. Two very distinct ways Trips talks in emails were different. Just saying.
Did new trips ask you for photo ID and maybe to meetup in person to discuss cool cycles and life?

Maybe for you to come down to the station uh I mean the local hangout to pickup your delivery? These are all just normal signs of your friendly neighborhood mail order drug dealer don't worry.

Yeah idk bro,. Didn't really see any changes. And my igf-1 levels when I did blood work one time was like 543. Lol.
Is that number within range or a little on the high end? idk either bro. I'm about to give up on GH. Return on cost doesn't seem worth it not to mention the possibility of fucking with your glucose levels.

Opti definitely rarely posts but seems to address issues when they popup, most recently he dropped in after people were rightfully chapped with the drop in purity level to reference his good or bad vs jins and serotropins he sent to Jano. He could easily have just avoided it and said nothing.

If trip is indeed taking order and answering emails it makes absolutely zero sense from a GOOD keyword good business to take literally 60 seconds to keep up with your forum thread you pay for where people are absolutely torching your ass.

It's very obvious he has superceded his raw supply, ability to resupply in a timely fashion, or is completely overwhelmed. The issue with this is is when people are taking on too much mistakes can and will happen like floaters, quality control goes out the window, orders get lost or missed.

Next thing you know you're brewing extra large batches in the bath tub while smoking meth and firing off a few rounds the front yard to blow off some steam. Hopefully trips doesn't have a motorcycle or a wife.
Smartass Motherfucker right here. LOL.

Is that number within range or a little on the high end? idk either bro. I'm about to give up on GH. Return on cost doesn't seem worth it not to mention the possibility of fucking with your glucose levels.
Very high. Haha. And my diet was perfect and gym workouts were great and consistent.

So you going to drop it or keep going with it? Seems like it does increase your IGF numbers but if you don't see any improvement at all physically after nine months, seems pointless.
I mean I'm not going to waste my money, so I'm at least going to finish what I got and at least see if I can keep my gains off the AAS with it. Lol. I have like 4 or 5 months more at 4iu daily.

Or a muscle car doing burnouts in his driveway.

Sponsors