Triple B Solutions

Tren is great if you get real tren, which as of right now the chances of real Tren aren’t great
I’m curious Connor where do you find this information? Are you currently running your own excel functions and asking every raw supplier their inventory? How many did you have to suck off for this valuable info?

Hello all,

I ordered from Trip in July and just got my first bloods done, test came back at 1970 running 600mg/wk. My first cycle from a different source my test came back at roughly 3400 on 500mg/week. I got bloods done at the same time interval, week 6 fasted the morning before my next pin. So this shit may be underdosed or there is another factor I’m not aware of that is causing the discrepancy.
You weren’t the only one bud I had a similar expierence but pinned 3.5 days after injection with only running his gear soley for 4.5 weeks

Hello all,

I ordered from Trip in July and just got my first bloods done, test came back at 1970 running 600mg/wk. My first cycle from a different source my test came back at roughly 3400 on 500mg/week. I got bloods done at the same time interval, week 6 fasted the morning before my next pin. So this shit may be underdosed or there is another factor I’m not aware of that is causing the discrepancy.
what was the time interval?

Hello all,

Now, I am not sticking up for Trips but uh, strong first post and only post since joining in June brah.

Now, I am not sticking up for Trips but uh, strong first post and only post since joining in June brah.
My guess is trips stuff is dosed properly and other guys are overdosing the fuck out of their stuff. All the test E and C I’ve seen from trip has been blind tested and spot on.

My guess is trips stuff is dosed properly and other guys are overdosing the fuck out of their stuff. All the test E and C I’ve seen from trip has been blind tested and spot on.
Not at a 3× multiplier and 1900 on trips vs 3400 on from another source? They would have to be double dosing the stuff.

Only way to know for sure is send the oil in and that hasn't happened from @Trenaroni or the new guy with one post.

Ye
Not at a 3× multiplier and 1900 on trips vs 3400 on from another source? They would have to be double dosing the stuff.

Only way to know for sure is send the oil in and that hasn't happened from @Trenaroni or the new guy with one post.
Yeah buddy but I just got paid today and asked the thread what’s good with trip yesterday Bc I’ got paid today. Am I gonna be sending his gear out only for him to go ghost? No credit back? Or should I send the stockpile of gear I have from other sources?
It’s a legitimate question if trip went Selective scammer on us what good is labs now?

also even if he’s replying to peoples emails he still can’t take a few minutes out of his day to come here and inform everyone of what’s happening? You don’t need to go mia on your thread to catch up on orders. So I refuse to accept that as an excuse