Triple B Solutions

I was researching reviews on triple b weirdo.
Maybe shilling instead? I reread that thread and while the idiots over there still stick to their own shit labs you still sounded like you were promoting Trips over there.

You don't know me and why the putdowns?

Maybe shilling instead? I reread that thread and while the idiots over there still stick to their own shit labs you still sounded like you were promoting Trips over there.
you PROMOTED GOLDLINE (DRED) talked about how good the gear was....with ZERO hplc tests until I did them on 10 of his items and EVERYTHING was either half dosed or not as labeled. but now if someone says something good about a source that DOES have hplc testing you shit a brick because you try to fit in.

go re read my messages on that forum. I told the dude he was a jackass for saying he didnt feel primo in a few weeks. Id say that even for your boy dred.

Testing sent out on 2 products will post results when they arrive. Order to door took 13 days from payment date recieved everything ordered. Discreet packaging packs are landing be patient fellas. Sent a random oral and oil for those wondering. A little longer than usual have recieved every pack I've ordered. This is not a g2g or pull the trigger brah. Just an update I got my shit. Have a great day everyone.

If in fact Trip has been compromised- writing him emails probably isnt the smartest thing to do just FYI….all please let this be the last comment…stop emailing him…let this thread die.
Seriously. This is the 4th time trying.

youre a very weird weird guy....
He might be weird, but he's our weird. Mindless has been around for a long time. He's taken a lot of crap from people without losing his cool. We know what we're getting with him. Unlike some shit talker that shows up for six months, acts like a pro expert on everything, and then disappears

God damn, people were supposed to stop commenting yesterday and I come to see three or four fucking pages. Jesus.
No informed on my end and emailed him yesterday and no response. So yeah.

Edit......Just responded to me. Said he is catching up on orders and hasn't been on here trying to get everyone taken care of. And prepping for the storm. Lol

20210831_131410.jpg

season 7 cooking GIF by MasterChef Junior

The thread isn't going to die until we know what happened to the dude.

My pack landed last night. Took 15 days from date of sending coin.

WHERE THE HELL IS TRIP!?

the time to panic is now, people!

View attachment 153172

@Connor 25257 you beautiful retard, gimp your twink ass in here and tell us what's going to happen! Is Trip alive? Is he in the joint trading his pudding for Adex so that he doesn't get gyno?

You're the underground prophet, god damn it. TELL US!

This is bad, man. Real bad. Whether you're a man of faith or not, the time to pray has come. This isn't a drill people!
Bro, you make scrolling meso all worth it. Lmao

Hello all,

I ordered from Trip in July and just got my first bloods done, test came back at 1970 running 600mg/wk. My first cycle from a different source my test came back at roughly 3400 on 500mg/week. I got bloods done at the same time interval, week 6 fasted the morning before my next pin. So this shit may be underdosed or there is another factor I’m not aware of that is causing the discrepancy.