Triple B Solutions

Trenbolone is the best way to go. And as far as I’m concerned, no pharmaceutical company has the balls to make that anymore.
Is the transformation with tren really that dramatic? Is it really worth the side effects compared to gains with just a gram of test?

Honestly looks like he’s been compromised or ran out of raws. UGL steroids are going to be gone very soon. Best to get pharma products like most people were saying in another thread. Underground steroids are pretty garbage anyway honestly. The reason I used them was because of price point. But now I’d rather pay $80 for a vial of test and know it’s good rather than paying $30 for a vial and not knowing if it’s even test. Could be straight GSO for all I know
Wtf are u smoking

Sir, I think it’s fair to quote my entire post. Hell for all I know trips could be in the hands of LE. He could also have said to himself “I’ve made enough money off these goons” and is gone to never be seen again. Or like I said, maybe he doesn’t have the product to make the steroids to begin with. Sad reality. But between raws getting worse and some not coming back, it wouldn’t shock me. Switch to pharmaceutical grade for your own good. Deca, test, anadrol. All pharma, all will be what is on the label. No more getting cheated out of your money from UGLs. Underground steroids are legitimately terrible. Pharma only is the best way to go- and you don’t have to worry about raws. Pharmaceutical companies will always have the ability to obtain them!
You do know those get counterfeited all the time. If the world runs out of raws for UGLs then the number of counterfeit pharma products will go up significantly.

King Retard sticking up for Connor the Retard.

He’s NOT correct. Raws are still easy to obtain, especially testosterone. How the fuck would you know anyway. You’re MESO’s talking sock puppet.
Thought I'd troll a bit, so why you getting steamed up my man? Connor isn't all that bad really and he's put in the work in the gym as he just gets caught up in these little conspiracy theories.

That's why I said he MAY be right not he IS right. Big difference.

Thought I'd troll a bit, so why you getting steamed up my man? Connor isn't all that bad really and he's put in the work in the gym as he just gets caught up in these little conspiracy theories.
It seems like all you do is troll. Add new stuff or STFU. You undermine shit here with your dumb comments.

Not as often. But yes, still can be faked
Pharma is faked WAY more often because the price is higher. Why would you make fake UGL gear when you can make fake pharma gear and sell it for three times the price?

Hell, most of the fake pharma gear actually has AAS in it. It’s just UGL gear with a pharma markup.

If in fact Trip has been compromised- writing him emails probably isnt the smartest thing to do just FYI….all please let this be the last comment…stop emailing him…let this thread die.