Triple B Solutions

SOURCE IS MIA WHILE MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS HAVE SENT COIN AND HEARD NOTHING AND SEEING NOTHING ON INFORMED DELIVERY.

DO NOT ORDER FROM SOURCE.

WHERE THE HELL IS TRIP!?

the time to panic is now, people!

8f6597ea20e574a426895382e8afe05068db66c1_00.gif

@Connor 25257 you beautiful retard, gimp your twink ass in here and tell us what's going to happen! Is Trip alive? Is he in the joint trading his pudding for Adex so that he doesn't get gyno?

You're the underground prophet, god damn it. TELL US!

This is bad, man. Real bad. Whether you're a man of faith or not, the time to pray has come. This isn't a drill people!

Where oh where is my little trippy trip
I Love You Crying GIF

I’ll show proof if anyone wants but he’s atleast responding to emails…. Late replies about 36-48 hours but still

If we let this thread die I guarantee he comes in to comment and bump it.
Pretty sure he wouldn't. If he starts seeing less money coming in that I could see getting his attention.

I'm starting to wonder why it's taking so long for a domestic to challenge him. You could make a case for faking the whole thing honestly. Who would actually know?.....lol

WHERE THE HELL IS TRIP!?

the time to panic is now, people!

View attachment 153172

@Connor 25257 you beautiful retard, gimp your twink ass in here and tell us what's going to happen! Is Trip alive? Is he in the joint trading his pudding for Adex so that he doesn't get gyno?

You're the underground prophet, god damn it. TELL US!

This is bad, man. Real bad. Whether you're a man of faith or not, the time to pray has come. This isn't a drill people!
Honestly looks like he’s been compromised or ran out of raws. UGL steroids are going to be gone very soon. Best to get pharma products like most people were saying in another thread. Underground steroids are pretty garbage anyway honestly. The reason I used them was because of price point. But now I’d rather pay $80 for a vial of test and know it’s good rather than paying $30 for a vial and not knowing if it’s even test. Could be straight GSO for all I know

That's a Connor response.
Sir, I think it’s fair to quote my entire post. Hell for all I know trips could be in the hands of LE. He could also have said to himself “I’ve made enough money off these goons” and is gone to never be seen again. Or like I said, maybe he doesn’t have the product to make the steroids to begin with. Sad reality. But between raws getting worse and some not coming back, it wouldn’t shock me. Switch to pharmaceutical grade for your own good. Deca, test, anadrol. All pharma, all will be what is on the label. No more getting cheated out of your money from UGLs. Underground steroids are legitimately terrible. Pharma only is the best way to go- and you don’t have to worry about raws. Pharmaceutical companies will always have the ability to obtain them!

Honestly looks like he’s been compromised or ran out of raws. UGL steroids are going to be gone very soon. Best to get pharma products like most people were saying in another thread. Underground steroids are pretty garbage anyway honestly. The reason I used them was because of price point. But now I’d rather pay $80 for a vial of test and know it’s good rather than paying $30 for a vial and not knowing if it’s even test. Could be straight GSO for all I know
Because pharma gear is never fake. Ever.