Triple B Solutions

You all assume he is absent by choice. You don't know who is on the other end of the email convos. I don't know anything, I can only speculate. All I'm saying is be careful. If it doesn't feel right, walk away.

He's not coming back. He is sitting and collecting coin. He will send out a pack here and there to keep the carrot dangling.

If I'm wrong it won't be the first time.

If he does come back his rep is tarnished. Im not sure what excuse he will use.

This is a tough business being that it is illegal. Maybe he ran short on raws, or his partner pulled out? Maybe he's feeling the heat and laying low. Whatever it is, he's not stupid enough to not come on here and give some kind of update.
LOL @ maybe his partner pulled out.

Who the fuck allows these crooks to market their bullshit here? We wouldn’t have new guys coming in asking for good sources if we simply trim the fat and dead weight of the underground forum. That way there’s a clear definitive guide for them to research without the fear of getting fucked over
I share your frustration but anyone can and should be able to source here. It is up to us members to police the boards.

Things would be a lot easier if steroids were legal, but unfortunately that is not the case.

This is why the older members caution the younger members not to become fanbois or emotionally involved. It clouds your judgment when you do.

Sources are not your friends. Its a business transaction, nothing more.

Him and his partner need to quit sucking each other off in the Bahamas
I share your frustration but anyone can and should be able to source here. It is up to us members to police the boards.

Things would be a lot easier if steroids were legal, but unfortunately that is not the case.

This is why the older members caution the younger members not to become fanbois or emotionally involved. It clouds your judgment when you do.

Sources are not your friends. Its a business transaction, nothing more.
Basically like high end hookers then, it’s even more shitty when you’re trying to decipher which reviews are real customers vs paid sponsors with multiple accounts. I get a headache sometimes flipping through the pages of some of those threads

It does worry me that he is still accepting orders, while being to busy to check in here, and his TA is what it is right now. Everyone just keep updating as things change.

You all assume he is absent by choice. You don't know who is on the other end of the email convos. I don't know anything, I can only speculate. All I'm saying is be careful. If it doesn't feel right, walk away.
Unlikely feds wouldnt pose as a busted source to snag customers but I would never put that passed them. Hijackers are always a possibility. Sources definitely will take orders once they run out and don't plan to fill any new ones.

Just makes our lives more unpredictable. Yay

I know that Trips had a discussion with you to not mention receiving free gear, but try to keep it nice man. You're ruining Trips' reputation by posting the way you do.
trips rep was ruined when he first started lying to the membership. Lies about batch numbers, lies about testing, lies that he brews kilos at a time in beakers no less.. Claims to have unlimited supply of raws, yet no one in the community can get anavar, yet trips has kilos of it.. now get fucked!

Lol who said I own a big ranch? I'm two days from finishing up my cotton crop if everything goes well. I will start in about an hour as soon as the stalks dry. We have GPS on these machines. I can talk on the phone and fuck with your peabrain all day.
I'll just leave this here.

big fucking deal, 455x3.. whats next 315x5 on the bench? lol