Triple B Solutions

Peel the stickers off, go in a dark room, use your phone light and check for any debris or floaters. Not saying there is but with his T/A slipping, quality can’t be the same I’d imagine. Just be careful with this guy rushing things around like he is now. Carefully inspect all vials.
Agreed, but you should be doing this anyways my friend.

Maybe 3BG is 3BSolutions?

edit: that was only a joke. I can see the thread taking a 20 page detour real quick
ahhh shit. I knew it. 3BG with the big setup and exit scam. SOB. Brilliant. I knew I couldn't trust that cockfag I mean after all, Lattimer was his avi and that jabroni let down the entire team at ESU.

Edit, this is also a joke. I don't get roped into conspiracies like the gullible retards on another shit forum.

he could just pop in and say something about it.

instead hes gonna come back in maybe 3 weeks and say something about baseless speculations about him exit scamming blah blah blah
and you better not post when he does cuz he'll be on your ass like well, flies on swamp ass.

ahhh shit. I knew it. 3BG with the big setup and exit scam. SOB. Brilliant. I knew I couldn't trust that cockfag I mean after all, Lattimer was his avi and that jabroni let down the entire team at ESU.

Edit, this is also a joke. I don't get roped into conspiracies like the gullible retards on another shit forum.
That’s a good one bud! Free bbbg!

Okay fellas. If my math is correct I get paid tomorrow. (Twice a month not bi weekly) which means I’m sending out my samples this week !!

is trip still around/commented in this thread? Wondering if ima get my credit ;)

Okay fellas. If my math is correct I get paid tomorrow. (Twice a month not bi weekly) which means I’m sending out my samples this week !!

is trip still around/commented in this thread? Wondering if ima get my credit ;)

Judging by the fast few pages and his inkjet printed labels the wheels may be falling off this operation as he takes people's money and the TA gets worse. Queue trips coming back to chastize people for calling out the drop in customer service and TA.

Remmeber folks customer service is the cornerstone of any business. Even just keeping the communication lines open and not ghosting your forum duties isn't hard and goes a long way....so it's either

A) the business doesn't give a shit enough about you or
B) they're taking way too many orders and will never catch up in any respectful time if they can't even drop a paragraph or 2 to update. I think you can find my posts in this very thread advising him to shut it down whole he catches up people respect that more

Judging by the fast few pages and his inkjet printed labels the wheels may be falling off this operation as he takes people's money and the TA gets worse. Queue trips coming back to chastize people for calling out the drop in customer service and TA.

Remmeber folks customer service is the cornerstone of any business. Even just keeping the communication lines open and not ghosting your forum duties isn't hard and goes a long way....so it's either

B) they're taking way too many orders and will never catch up in any respectful time if they can't even drop a paragraph or 2 to update. I think you can find my posts in this very thread advising him to shut it down whole he catches up people respect that more
Several of us told him over a month ago that he should shut down for a week or two to catch up.

Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Agreed. But I’ve yet to find the magical unicorn. A source who has a good TA AND good customer service, with consistent results.

It’s a shame. Seeing how trips thread has been and how it’s always at the top. There’s nothing stopping this guy besides himself from making high 6 figures off this single thread and being a house hold name. He’s honestly very knowledgeable on steroids. When we had a chat through email he was super helpful and even gave good explanations.

Several of us told him over a month ago that he should shut down for a week or two to catch up.

Some people just have to learn the hard way.
He's not coming back. He is sitting and collecting coin. He will send out a pack here and there to keep the carrot dangling.

If I'm wrong it won't be the first time.

If he does come back his rep is tarnished. Im not sure what excuse he will use.

This is a tough business being that it is illegal. Maybe he ran short on raws, or his partner pulled out? Maybe he's feeling the heat and laying low. Whatever it is, he's not stupid enough to not come on here and give some kind of update.

He's not coming back. He is sitting and collecting coin. He will send out a pack here and there to keep the carrot dangling.

If I'm wrong it won't be the first time.

If he does come back his rep is tarnished. Im not sure what excuse he will use.

This is a tough business being that it is illegal. Maybe he ran short on raws, or his partner pulled out? Maybe he's feeling the heat and laying low. Whatever it is, he's not stupid enough to not come on here and give some kind of update.
Who the fuck allows these crooks to market their bullshit here? We wouldn’t have new guys coming in asking for good sources if we simply trim the fat and dead weight of the underground forum. That way there’s a clear definitive guide for them to research without the fear of getting fucked over