Triple B Solutions

He hasn't dropped by in awhile. There's a few with money on the line, the rest are in doom and gloom mode because the thought of giving their heart to another source is something they never thought they'd have to do. Love hurts, bro!
Some of us have other people’s money on the line yet remain silent because freaking out doesn’t actually improve the situation.

I'm confused.
Nothing to be confused about click his post history and see his a Naps dick rider for some reason. Depending on the country great labs exist that have been around for 10+ years Canada can be a beacon of non fuckboy labs that actually respond to their customers.

Trips literally coulda nip this in the bud. Brief shutdown but greed is a strong thing.

Some of us have other people’s money on the line yet remain silent because freaking out doesn’t actually improve the situation.

That would still fall under the "money on the line" part, not the hopeless romantic part. You're good, and i agree with you. Bumping the thread with panic and off topic nonsense isn't going to make him show up any faster.

If we let this thread die I guarantee he comes in to comment and bump it.

Lets do it, I'm down.

I'm confident my order will show up eventually. If it doesn't - as I've stated earlier in the thread I don't spend coin I'm not prepared to lose so then it's on to another source.

Lol who said I own a big ranch? I'm two days from finishing up my cotton crop if everything goes well. I will start in about an hour as soon as the stalks dry. We have GPS on these machines. I can talk on the phone and fuck with your peabrain all day.

hahahahah 455 for 3??? I was doing 550 for 10 when I was 20 years old. By the way you’re not deep enough
The weight lifting was impressive. But what's up with the technology and angle of filming? It looks like someone took the spycam out of the womens bathroom and placed it on a bench in the weight room.