Triple B Solutions

I’m hoping everyone who has pending orders receives their items. I could be wrong, but I truly don’t think trip ran out on everybody, he’s likely just scrambling to catch up.

With that being said, we should probably stop the fighting and nonsense post so people with pending orders can keep everyone updated without it being buried in pages of bullshit. It will also help new guys keep up with the thread so they can make a better informed decision if they are going to place an order or wait to see how things play out.

just my two cents.

I’m hoping everyone who has pending orders receives their items. I could be wrong, but I truly don’t think trip ran out on everybody, he’s likely just scrambling to catch up.

With that being said, we should probably stop the fighting and nonsense post so people with pending orders can keep everyone updated without it being buried in pages of bullshit. It will also help new guys keep up with the thread so they can make a better informed decision if they are going to place an order or wait to see how things play out.

just my two cents.
Yeah I honestly don't think he ran off either. I just think he got in over his head and he's trying to catch back up and hopefully he has a better game plan for the future after all this.
He was warned a while ago about this happening. Lol.

he could just pop in and say something about it.

instead hes gonna come back in maybe 3 weeks and say something about baseless speculations about him exit scamming blah blah blah

he could just pop in and say something about it.

instead hes gonna come back in maybe 3 weeks and say something about baseless speculations about him exit scamming blah blah blah
I agree, I do think it would have been nice for him to have at least pop in for a quick update.

Mine was the 22nd. Nothing on informed either.
Same, he confirmed for me on the 24th. Still nothing. He did respond to my email late last week though saying he was behind and working to get caught up. He said my pack was going out that day too, though… which unsurprisingly I’m still not seeing on ID.

Same, he confirmed for me on the 24th. Still nothing. He did respond to my email late last week though saying he was behind and working to get caught up. He said my pack was going out that day too, though… which unsurprisingly I’m still not seeing on ID.
Yeah I definitely don't have anything on ID either.

Update- Just received everything a few minutes ago, all looks great. Good news for anyone who was getting paranoid. I do think TA should be updated to 10-14 days to curb expectations. Good luc
Peel the stickers off, go in a dark room, use your phone light and check for any debris or floaters. Not saying there is but with his T/A slipping, quality can’t be the same I’d imagine. Just be careful with this guy rushing things around like he is now. Carefully inspect all vials.

Sponsors