Triple B Solutions

Hey um, don’t want to spoil the party but…

Post in thread 'Triple B Solutions'
MESO-Rx Sponsor - Triple B Solutions

If it were me, I’d hold off on placing any orders until guys check back in saying that they received there orders.

You guys are bro-ing it up in here but it’s not looking like orders are being received yet hes still collecting bitcoins…. Not good.
Hi Naps welcome back to the party.

Hi Naps welcome back to the party.
Thanks Mindless. As usual you got it wrong. You should spend less time being the gossip queen.

Mindless says it’s safe to order from Trips. Enjoy then guys. When it goes south you can thank Mindless. He lives for the drama, not the steroid use. Shockingly in all this time on forums, mindless has ran 4 cycles. He’s well-versed.

Thanks Mindless. As usual you got it wrong. You should spend less time being the gossip queen.

Mindless says it’s safe to order from Trips. Enjoy then guys. When it goes south you can thank Mindless. He lives for the drama, not the steroid use. Shockingly in all this time on forums, mindless has ran 4 cycles. He’s well-versed.
Me the gossip queen? You are a riot man lol. And no I did not say Trips is g2g.

yep and I believe you actually used them a few times and were happy, right? You know it is going south when past happy customers are worried.
Very satisfied, just very concerned now. Definitely not placing an order until there is a return to normalcy. I don’t think anyone else should either. People are at risk of losing their money at this point.

gotta disagree here. Every time I visit my stomping grounds in Dallas I see more and more Mexicans.
dallas area is bad crime too. southlake and westlake both GREAT football schools but... I really like allen and carthage both east TX... but I will say katy texas is a power house (SOUTH SOUTH TEXAS). but my number 1 right now has to be carthage