Triple B Solutions

Yes Mindless. I have just pointed out that Trips is MIA, collecting orders, and nobody has reported seeing anything in the mail. thats generally not a good sign.

you can go back to yucking it up with your bros now.
Spot on, you been so observant and so has a lot of other people in this thread. Trips has tripped and flew over your head.

Hey um, don’t want to spoil the party but…

Post in thread 'Triple B Solutions'
MESO-Rx Sponsor - Triple B Solutions

If it were me, I’d hold off on placing any orders until guys check back in saying that they received there orders.

You guys are bro-ing it up in here but it’s not looking like orders are being received yet hes still collecting bitcoins…. Not good.
Relax. Mine's due to arrive today. I'll update when I get home.

Everyone (not just you) is so quick to say "he bailed". Calm the fuck down. He said over a week ago he was going to stop taking orders. A few have chimed in here, including myself, that they've had comms with him quite recently.

Now, I'm not defending him. Not one fucking bit. He should have enough business sense to chime in at LEAST once a day if not more to answer questions and concerns. Absolutely. But to sit at your sticky keyboard and make false assumptions is just ignorant.

But yeah, hold off on ordering until TD's start coming in AND he makes an appearance with an update on his intentions moving forward.

Everyone (not just you) is so quick to say "he bailed". Calm the fuck down. He said over a week ago he was going to stop taking orders. A few have chimed in here, including myself, that they've had comms with him quite recently.

I don’t think anyone is saying he bailed or is scamming now, but it is concerning there are multiple people saying they have placed orders and not getting stuff on informed delivery and he hasn’t shown up here in over a week now.

Glad to hear yours is incoming tho

dallas area is bad crime too. southlake and westlake both GREAT football schools but... I really like allen and carthage both east TX... but I will say katy texas is a power house (SOUTH SOUTH TEXAS). but my number 1 right now has to be carthage
Carthage is the undoubtedly the best team for a school their size.

I don’t think anyone is saying he bailed or is scamming now, but it is concerning there are multiple people saying they have placed orders and not getting stuff on informed delivery and he hasn’t shown up here in over a week now.

Glad to hear yours is incoming tho
In a few posts I got caught up on over the last 15 pages this morning I've read alot of conjecturing. But yeah, he needs to be upfront and inform those that have been waiting and reply to his emails. Hope everyone that's been waiting gets their packs soon.

Lol keep the jokes coming my dear little clown. You are getting so entertaining.
I’m not joking. Your days as Meso’s little fucking parrot is coming to an end. I’ve been patient with you but that patience is gone.

Nobody takes anything that you say seriously. You have to know that by now.

I was merely warning new guys not to order just yet, until packs start landing again, and you make a mockery of that.

Did you buy from Trips? Did you ever buy from anyone at MESO? Who’s the fucking clown then? Keep your mouth fucking shut and read a little more. This place doesn’t need anymore two sentence Mindless quips.

dallas area is bad crime too. southlake and westlake both GREAT football schools but... I really like allen and carthage both east TX... but I will say katy texas is a power house (SOUTH SOUTH TEXAS). but my number 1 right now has to be carthage
I remember when SouthLake Carroll I think was the school that seemed to win their playoff bracket a lot. What I think sucks is when I played I remember a 8-1-1 record not being good enough to get into the playoffs. Now sub .500 teams get into the playoffs. WTF.

I’m not joking. Your days as Meso’s little fucking parrot is coming to an end. I’ve been patient with you but that patience is gone.

Nobody takes anything that you say seriously. You have to know that by now.

I was merely warning new guys not to order just yet, until packs start landing again, and you make a mockery of that.

Did you buy from Trips? Did you ever buy from anyone at MESO? Who’s the fucking clown then? Keep your mouth fucking shut and read a little more. This place doesn’t need anymore two sentence Mindless quips.
BBBG is that you?