Triple B Solutions

@Athlete127 you truly are an embarrassment to Meso.

They're not clueless. They know exactly what they're doing. Don't give them the benefit of the doubt, that board is disgusting and the people running it are absolute slime bags.
Totally agree. They recommend PSL and Naps. Enough said. Plus Robert Brown, Jason Hill, HFO3 and Vision rep there and of course Gemelli. Shit site run by scumbags with shit sources repped by scumbags.
Also agree with @GohomeOrLift though about @Athlete127. @Athlete127 is not just an embarrassment to Meso, he is an embarrassment to his parents.

SOURCE IS MIA WHILE MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS HAVE SENT COIN AND HEARD NOTHING AND SEEING NOTHING ON INFORMED DELIVERY.

DO NOT ORDER FROM SOURCE.

That's your take? The guy goes on some pos forum to cheerlead this pos source, and you wanna give him credit? lol OK :rolleyes:
Not really just for trying to wake those idiots up over there. Can't ever shake Dylan and his robots...they still spout off naps, PSL and Domestic-Supply as their go to labs, not Triple B.

True A127 will never change...he tells me he won his recent show yet not willing to share say stage pics to prove it as he's afraid people will dox him.

@Athlete127 you truly are an embarrassment to Meso.

funny because everyone else seems to think I was in the right..(youre several months late but good try go read several pages back on this thread). you should go back to that forum. you belong there. I told them to test the stuff. the guy was upset he didnt turn into arnold in 6 weeks on primo. I would have commented on any source. I was researching reviews at the time.

Last edited:
Not really just for trying to wake those idiots up over there. Can't ever shake Dylan and his robots...they still spout off naps, PSL and Domestic-Supply as their go to labs, not Triple B.

True A127 will never change...he tells me he won his recent show yet not willing to share say stage pics to prove it as he's afraid people will dox him.
youre a very weird weird guy....