Triple B Solutions

He said a week ago that he’s send my stuff out Monday or Tuesday. It’s Tuesday now. It’s just weird like skankhunt said, it’s really not in his best interest to burn anyone. I still think there’s something going on on his end making things slow, but I could be wrong, I actually usually am.

He said a week ago that he’s send my stuff out Monday or Tuesday. It’s Tuesday now. It’s just weird like skankhunt said, it’s really not in his best interest to burn anyone. I still think there’s something going on on his end making things slow, but I could be wrong, I actually usually am.
even then it takes less than 5 mins to log onto meso and make a post about it. he can easily do it while taking his daily shit. if he really does run as much gear as he claims to, he must be eating a shit ton of food to the point that he takes multiple shits a day

even then it takes less than 5 mins to log onto meso and make a post about it. he can easily do it while taking his daily shit. if he really does run as much gear as he claims to, he must be eating a shit ton of food to the point that he takes multiple shits a day

Exactly. No one is THAT busy.

If the last few President's had time to shoot a round of golf while running an entire country, some backwoods goof making gear in his basement has time to sign in and tell everyone to shut up and sit tight.

The excuses some of you guys make for Trips is sad. It takes a minute to post in here and at least say something. Who cares if he's replying to emails, it's shady as fuck that he's not posting in here.

I could give a fuck less and I'm definitely not taking up for him because I have an order at large as well. A small order, but a order. Yes, he should come in here and say SOMETHING. Whether it is fuck off, sit tight, you guys are scammed, etc.

I don't see Opti in his thread but maybe once or twice a month sometimes, if that. Nobody says anything about that. Haha. Or at least when I was in there talking to guys.

The excuses some of you guys make for Trips is sad. It takes a minute to post in here and at least say something. Who cares if he's replying to emails, it's shady as fuck that he's not posting in here.
Definitely weird that he still communicates via email (albeit slow), but not at all on here, only time will tell.

I could give a fuck less and I'm definitely not taking up for him because I have an order at large as well. A small order, but a order. Yes, he should come in here and say SOMETHING. Whether it is fuck off, sit tight, you guys are scammed, etc.

I don't see Opti in his thread but maybe once or twice a month sometimes, if that. Nobody says anything about that. Haha. Or at least when I was in there talking to guys.
But is Opti having issues with long T/As or anything else? If Opti is getting his orders out in a timely fashion with no issues then yeah, who cares if he’s posting much here.

if theres issues opti will post and address it, like his recent post with test results. for the most part theres no issues in the opti thread which is why you dont see him.

But is Opti having issues with long T/As or anything else? If Opti is getting his orders out in a timely fashion with no issues then yeah, who cares if he’s posting much here.
He has always seem great in my book. And I always get my stuff in like 4 days from him.

At this point the only excuse i'm willing to remotely entertain is that he locked his secure Meso posting device in the raws room and lost the keys.

Even then, with all the guy's that use the same name for their email as they do for their forum handle, it wouldn't be hard to say "send BTC to this address, and tell the Meso guy's i'll be back tomorrow" if he's only answering order emails.

At this point the only excuse i'm willing to remotely entertain is that he locked his secure Meso posting device in the raws room and lost the keys.

Even then, with all the guy's that use the same name for their email as they do for their forum handle, it wouldn't be hard to say "send BTC to this address, and tell the Meso guy's i'll be back tomorrow" if he's only answering order emails.
Yeah he definitely can't have that excuse. Haha no excuse whatsoever.