Triple B Solutions

shit, I need a link or need to hit the search function. He was funny
Typical ass hole by nature, we got along though. He shot it straight . Surprised he hasn't made a new one, you could easily tell itd be him though through his keyboard demeanor. Kind of like sworder , wherever the hell he has been

Typical ass hole by nature, we got along though. He shot it straight . Surprised he hasn't made a new one, you could easily tell itd be him though through his keyboard demeanor. Kind of like sworder , wherever the hell he has been
Oldschool was good people.

Emailed him this morning and got a response within a couple hours. He said my pack would go out today, and sure enough a pack is now showing up on my ID as well. Looks like he got a bunch of us handled today.

why buy from him? he resells opti gh. just get it straight from opti and you wont have to deal with this 14 day ta or whatever with silence from triops

That's what I would do, never planned on getting HGH from Trips as I had no idea of the quality.

Emailed him this morning and got a response within a couple hours. He said my pack would go out today, and sure enough a pack is now showing up on my ID as well. Looks like he got a bunch of us handled today.

Just checked mine and same here.

Mine as well, just showed up. Definitely a little worried about quality now that I've heard all this talk about floaters, so we'll see.

This is what I’m kindof thinking as well. He’s answering emails, and sending out shit in his own timely fashion lol. We will see though.
I ordered for my guy and he hasn't got his informed yet. I told him to check back tonight/tomorrow morning and it should be there if he is getting all of us straight.

This is what I’m kindof thinking as well. He’s answering emails, and sending out shit in his own timely fashion lol. We will see though.

That would be smart on his part or for any vendor not looking to be a massive international operation. Build up a customer base on the forums, then once you have the desired amount of customers, leave said forums, no need for it at that point.

I don't think I got much off of it the 9 months or so I did it, unlike I would do any AAS
cycle, but I was on AAS half that time also too.

I still have a bunch and I'm gonna use it on my off time of AAS soon.

For 9 months straight and you noticed nothing? I think it is really hard to tell with GH sometimes.

Yeah I think that's where the talk about having to be on it for 6 months before you notice the effects comes from.

Yeah I think that's where the talk about having to be on it for 6 months before you notice the effects comes from.
Yeah I did it for 9 months, but for some reason the second batch I got from him was making my hands feel like carpal tunnel sometimes. So I stopped taking it for a little bit. That was around 7 months in and I did not have any side effects before then