Triple B Solutions

U seem to have missed the part where I clearly stated my friends wife wouldn't even sign for the pack that wasn't even addressed to her yet when the agent THREW the pack over her and into the house that was good enough to a judge to count for acceptance. Yes they already had a search warrant. They probably always do for controlled delivery. Your advice of accepting the pack into your home and then writing return to sender is both in accurate and potentially harmful for the community.
Wrf I guess never open your door when somebody knocks lol.

Here's a question since trip was thinking about doing L carnitine... Maybe sources should stop labeling the actual substance and doing labels such as injectable b12, carnitine, etc. Not sure if this would matter but it may provide a small amount of extra security?

We're on a steroid website on the open internet. Lol. You never know man. There's all kinds of walk of life on this fourm. I'm not the only recovering addict on this fourm. For all we know trips is too and he's banging dope right now. Or geeked tf out looking through the peephole.

And this is WAY off topic but had a sponsee brother die this week. If anyone on here is in recovery and about to pick up the bottle, pill, stem, or rig my dm is open to talk it out.

Oh... LET THE THREAD DIE.
I'm sorry to hear that brother. My condolences go out to you and his family.

When i do open the door for someone, i let them speak first and then i decide to hit them with "no hablo ingles" or "eu falo em inglês". Gotta use your brown privilege

Well first LEO can be unpredictable second you and I make a lot of educated assumptions as to how much gear people buy. We really don't know. There are lots of local sources who buy from a source like trips and peddle to gym rats. At what dollar amount does LE care? 1k? 5k? I usually keep orders under 1k but never less than $500. This is all for my personal use. I'm assuming lots of guys order over 1k at a time.
I'm just using examples. A little common sense and studying the laws in your state are helpful.
Just off the top of my head $300 they don't want you. 1k or more per week might draw some interest.

Its a guess on anybody's part.
Bottom line is steroids are illegal.

I said GIVE YOUR LAWYER SOMETHING TO WORK WITH
You also said to open it on the way to post office, insinuating that is the safest way to get the vials out of the box. That is ridiculous. I can't imagine and more vulnerable position than in a vehicle on a public road with illegal anything.

You also said to open it on the way to post office, insinuating that is the safest way to get the vials out of the box. That is ridiculous. I can't imagine and more vulnerable position than in a vehicle on a public road with illegal anything.
That would be stupid and give your lawyer little to nothing to work with.

That would be stupid and give your lawyer little to nothing to work with.
The idea maybe was flawed the underlying concept was sound. Something like "your honor my client had no knowledge the contents of the package" fill in the rest however you like. Once the package is in your home you can't really say much that will work. The biggest threat is signing for it in the first place. This would probably mean the postal guy standing there isn't one. And around the corner is the heat. I don't remember anymore how they go about wiring the pack so they know once it's been opened. So my idea is based on circumventing that a little. Leaving it outside for a day makes sure LE if they are waiting a block away they won't wait long. Opening it if it's wired idk what you can do besides give a local Crack head $20 to open it down by the creek or wherever.

I'm a bit iffy about the validity of a search warrant if you don't accept the package I don't know if any warrant would still work. Unless you are a dealer and they have made controlled buys. So both of our advices are helpful for users but if you sell gear they are coming in whether you sign for anything or leave it outside makes no difference. But anyone who sells let's just assume they're smart enough to know a this already.

Here's a question since trip was thinking about doing L carnitine... Maybe sources should stop labeling the actual substance and doing labels such as injectable b12, carnitine, etc. Not sure if this would matter but it may provide a small amount of extra security?
Doubt it. Let's say for example trips is being watched so the local PI in your area opens a pack to your address and finds unlabeled or mislabeled vials. I assume they get tested and once they know what's what they will come. It might even be more illegal if the vials are unlabeled or say perfume samples I'm not sure. That will definitely get mentioned in court and probably won't sound good to any judge

the local PI in your area opens a pack to your address and finds unlabeled or mislabeled vials.

I guess I think of the scenario where a package is damaged in flight and the contents are on full display to anyone who cares to peek inside. I've had a few packages show up like that and it makes me pretty goddamned edgy. Something that says Lavander Essential Oil on the side might be a little less suspicious than the vial with an image of a bent barbell and TESTOSTERONE INJECTION printed on it. OTOH, maybe not, who the hell knows.

Ik nobody has ever suspected trip of underdosing, but I've been running 600mgs of his test E and taking 25-50mgs of his dbol for a hot minute now and still havent felt anything. Is there no different "feeling" with these compounds?

I guess I think of the scenario where a package is damaged in flight and the contents are on full display to anyone who cares to peek inside. I've had a few packages show up like that and it makes me pretty goddamned edgy. Something that says Lavander Essential Oil on the side might be a little less suspicious than the vial with an image of a bent barbell and TESTOSTERONE INJECTION printed on it. OTOH, maybe not, who the hell knows.

exactly

Felt as I should post this so Be careful guys .trips was just taken down on the sst for being unresponsive

Ik nobody has ever suspected trip of underdosing, but I've been running 600mgs of his test E and taking 25-50mgs of his dbol for a hot minute now and still havent felt anything. Is there no different "feeling" with these compounds?

Hard to say, everyone is different. Test sneaks up on me, even US pharma, but back in the day dbol at 50 mg per day would make my calves pump up like footballs just from walking a few blocks or climbing a few flights of stairs.

What are you expecting? It's a hormone not a narcotic. Just take the shit, eat, lift and sleep.