Triple B Solutions

If you're ever busted do not say a word. Don't make up any stories about returning packs to sender. Don't tell them the pack is not yours. Don't listen to their threats. Guilty or innocent don't say a word to LE under any circumstances, ever. Lawyer up first.
How many people would be at home with their families if they didn't try to explain!!! Plz people for you and your family don't talk. Ik you guys have seen first 48. The ones that talk go to prison. Period!!

I've met a lot of addicts over the years in this realm. I was in that life for a long time and so glad to be away from it. Sry for you and your sponsee. I lost a good friend this week as well. Seems like it's an almost weekly thing now. It's terrible.
On a related side note I fell flat on my face recently when a lot of things went wrong all at once. I couldn't handle it. The dope seems to have gotten a lot stronger and I am not lying I nearly didn't make it. First I was so lit I couldn't believe it next thing I knew I hadn't eaten or drank any water in nearly 3 days. My skin turned a sickly color. I had no will to fight back. Only thing that saved me was after a while the supply dried up. It was very scary. Now I'm back working a ton and doing ok....but all in all this last time I think needs to be the last because I'm not sure I will survive another one...sorry you lost some friends my heart goes out to you. We addicts are strange people with a lot.of unseen weaknesses. We need Jesus to save us from ourselves as well as the sin in this world. It's more than we can.bear.

I think that it’s a bit weird that Triple B can’t take two minutes to come on here to clear things up. The fucking CEO of my company isn’t even that busy.

He could post here and at SST really quickly and completely clarify the situation but he doesn’t?

It’s either an exit scam or his ego is so fragile that he can’t admit that he fucked up.
I'm going with the latter.

On a related side note I fell flat on my face recently when a lot of things went wrong all at once. I couldn't handle it. The dope seems to have gotten a lot stronger and I am not lying I nearly didn't make it. First I was so lit I couldn't believe it next thing I knew I hadn't eaten or drank any water in nearly 3 days. My skin turned a sickly color. I had no will to fight back. Only thing that saved me was after a while the supply dried up. It was very scary. Now I'm back working a ton and doing ok....but all in all this last time I think needs to be the last because I'm not sure I will survive another one...sorry you lost some friends my heart goes out to you. We addicts are strange people with a lot.of unseen weaknesses. We need Jesus to save us from ourselves as well as the sin in this world. It's more than we can.bear.
I'm sry to hear that and yea opiates was my thing but heroin is being rapidly replaced with basement "brewed" fent and people are dying by the minute. It's sad. Lot of good people trying to cover up an unfortunate events. I've been clean a while now and my advice as u know is to stay away. You just don't know what it is. Also when the urge hits if you have someone that cares about you call em and you would be surprised that in a matter of minutes u have something besides drugs on your mind. Be safe man

I'm sry to hear that and yea opiates was my thing but heroin is being rapidly replaced with basement "brewed" fent and people are dying by the minute. It's sad. Lot of good people trying to cover up an unfortunate events. I've been clean a while now and my advice as u know is to stay away. You just don't know what it is. Also when the urge hits if you have someone that cares about you call em and you would be surprised that in a matter of minutes u have something besides drugs on your mind. Be safe man
I'm so ashamed to even admit anything I had been clean for several months and then the worst possible things seemed to be happening like dominoes falling one by one...

Triple b may be going private.

It's much safer, much less of a hassle and alot less stressful.

Once a decent client base is established. It's cruise control.

No more bitching about label design, or tracking number shit or whining.

Less sales volume. But also less risk and headaches.

Haha okay lol.

Also a lot more challenging holding him accountable. Stanford has an entire following slobbering all over his knob. That guy is awful but no one wants to be kicked out of the club. Same shit will happen with trips if he somehow is able to salvage this shit show...but by the sound of your post, you would probably be the first to sign up on that list.

Also a lot more challenging holding him accountable. Stanford has an entire following slobbering all over his knob. That guy is awful but no one wants to be kicked out of the club. Same shit will happen with trips if he somehow is able to salvage this shit show...but by the sound of your post, you would probably be the first to sign up on that list.
Why is Stanford awful? Product or communication?

not shit any of your are saying has anything to do with what this thread is intended for. Some dude talking about drug problems, guys arguing about stupid shit like little school girls, dude up here talking about suppliers that have nothing to do with Trip.

let the thread die. Quit fucking posting on here unless it has to do with trip and his products. Yall wanna compare dick sizes and bitch about stupid ass shit then message each other your dick pics. otherwise just get the fuck off the thread and shut the fuck up.

Why is Stanford awful? Product or communication?
That guy literally almost died three times since I have been a member here, but each time was able to make a miraculous recovery in which he was able to brew and fully restock. Ask him for his lab setup. His communication is awful, along with his turnaround, but he throws in some goodies so waiting 4 weeks is okay. Haven't seen any recent lab testing either. Maybe I missed it, but how are members holding him accountable?