Triple B Solutions

Indeed sir.
Ah. A wilderness man. How do you pin in the forest??
history channel canada GIF by HISTORY UK

I just hit them hard at all different angles and focus on the stretch and contraction on every rep. Lighter weight with impeccable form > heavier weight and using momentum to bounce into your reps. TOM and TIL to target both heads. Toes out - medial head. Toes in -lateral head. Smith machine standing calf raises. Leg press calf raises. Seated calf raises. Donkey calf raises. TOM and TIL on all. I’ll usually do 20-25 sets for my gastrocnemius and soleus 2-3x per week. People’s absolute biggest mistake is not prioritizing their calf training and treating them as an afterthought that they throw in at the end of leg day. Despite the common misconception, calves grow at the same rate as every other muscle group. People don’t have poor calf genetics, they have a poor work ethic when it comes to training their calves.
Good info thank you!

I like that so many have opened up about addiction today. It’s amazing. I am a recovering addict myself. I was clean for 3 years until last weekend when I chose to go out and have a drink and look for some strange. I nearly lost everything. And I was trying to keep it in but it also landed me in the hospital with an acute kidney injury. My guess is the liquor and cocaine did not mix well with the Tren. So I cut Tren out and got my nose back in the grindstone. I’m only on Test now, which is what was suggested to me anyway, but damn. Y’all got me wanting to share that. I was an opiate addict as well as heavy drinker for many years. I tried saying I wasn’t bc I still functioned somewhat well at work and hit the gym a couple times a week. I can’t believe I through away 3 years of sobriety like that. I too have lost many to the disease. To anyone that is getting into AAS for the first time I would say listen to the vets first and foremost but also tread lightly with Tren if you are in recovery. As I increased my dosage my mindset changed. As well as my sex drive. Some talk about Tren Dick but for me my sec drive was absolutely uncontrollable. This is just my experience. I will be staying away from Tren for a while and when I put that compound in any cycle in the future it will be at low dosage. Now I’m running just Test. I did increase my dosage but it’s all I’m going to do finishing my first cycle.
Not blaming Tren but it changed me a bit. And make no mistake, I am back on the wagon of sobriety as well. I work a program that I had to start over due to this relapse.
Y’all never fail to insure me in here. Thank y’all for sharing what you did
AAS is also addictive.

What the fuck is it going to take for you dimwit fucks to kill this thread….I feel like a hypocritical jackass for continuing this fucking shit show of a thread but this thread needs to die because trips is fucking gone.

Exit scammed like a mfer.

DO NOT ORDER
DO NOT POST
LET THIS FUCKING THREAD DIE BECAUSE TRIPLE B SOLUTIONS IS FUCKING GONE.

all you desperate beta cucks need to go find another source

What the fuck is it going to take for you dimwit fucks to kill this thread….I feel like a hypocritical jackass for continuing this fucking shit show of a thread but this thread needs to die because trips is fucking gone.

Exit scammed like a mfer.

DO NOT ORDER
DO NOT POST
LET THIS FUCKING THREAD DIE BECAUSE TRIPLE B SOLUTIONS IS FUCKING GONE.

all you desperate beta cucks need to go find another source
I haven't been keeping up too much with his thread lately, but have folks stopped receiving orders or has trip just not been on meso for 11 days? Serious question. It's one thing for him to take longer than a week, but if guys placing orders are being burned at this point, please post up. Has anyone received an order in the past week or so?

I haven't been keeping up too much with his thread lately, but have folks stopped receiving orders or has trip just not been on meso for 11 days? Serious question. It's one thing for him to take longer than a week, but if guys placing orders are being burned at this point, please post up. Has anyone received an order in the past week or so?
Oh nothing…. Not that the past 10 pages (approximately) have been about that. The meanies just decided to try and close the thread for no reason. Lol.

Really, Trips hasn’t posted here, SST closed his thread cause their mods can’t contact him. Packs are supposedly being received from orders placed 2 weeks ago and he answers order emails only. If Trips wants to source here, he should have a presence here or his thread should die off just like Stanny’s thread. A lot of guys like to shoot the shit in this thread. That should really stop so the thread can focus on who still needs their shit.

Seems fair.

edit: Connor the Retard surmised it’s because Trips can no longer get raws, thus proving that he was right. I don’t believe that’s the case though and it’s just Connor being retarded. But no matter how retarded he is, he’ll never displace MindlessWork as King Retard.

Yeah I ordered on the 23/24th. There were about 5 of us that had sent payment right around when he stopped logging in here. He remained responsive via email though and I believe all of us either got our packs or are seeing movement on it on ID.

Yeah I ordered on the 23/24th. There were about 5 of us that had sent payment right around when he stopped logging in here. He remained responsive via email though and I believe all of us either got our packs or are seeing movement on it on ID.

Mine is still in pre-shipment, has been for a few days.

Sucks he's doing this, his gear is actually legit. If he just came and said "hey I am going private so whoever has placed an order with me up until now can continue to do so" I would be cool with that, because that's what it appears like he has done.

Oh nothing…. Not that the past 10 pages (approximately) have been about that. The meanies just decided to try and close the thread for no reason. Lol.

Really, Trips hasn’t posted here, SST closed his thread cause their mods can’t contact him. Packs are supposedly being received from orders placed 2 weeks ago and he answers order emails only. If Trips wants to source here, he should have a presence here or his thread should die off just like Stanny’s thread. A lot of guys like to shoot the shit in this thread. That should really stop so the thread can focus on who still needs their shit.

Seems fair.

edit: Connor the Retard surmised it’s because Trips can no longer get raws, thus proving that he was right. I don’t believe that’s the case though and it’s just Connor being retarded. But no matter how retarded he is, he’ll never displace MindlessWork as King Retard.
You seem so salty my friend.