Triple B Solutions

Not saying @TripleBSolutions is an addict, because I don't believe he is, but saying but saying we don't need to care is pretty wreckless. I would not want a known addict brewing something I inject into my body. Even if they did their job well.
You don't think pharmacists doctors and Healthcare workers don't develop addictions themselves? It happens all the time.

Anyone who has emailed me or placed and order with me knows I am still here and very busy. I had some family matters pop up but I will try to work back to checking on this every day. I will hold a Q&A via wickr soon if anyone has any questions or would like to chat with me directly and not through email.

Email - BarBendingBodies@Protonmail.com

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?9b1a152a340af079#VIdRThRHIL0Hhu4D84ibkeGa0VkjLv/nquZhNcynaQo=
90A4F4A7-3D53-4CD4-A653-B6E3F66D8555.gif

Anyone who has emailed me or placed and order with me knows I am still here and very busy. I had some family matters pop up but I will try to work back to checking on this every day. I will hold a Q&A via wickr soon if anyone has any questions or would like to chat with me directly and not through email.

Email - BarBendingBodies@Protonmail.com

Code:
https://zerobin.net/?9b1a152a340af079#VIdRThRHIL0Hhu4D84ibkeGa0VkjLv/nquZhNcynaQo=
I guess he’s off his bender…

Yep. So long as he gets the job done…. It’s good enough…. Who cares about anything else… give us our drugs and he has what we want…. who gives a fuck that he might disappear for a week or two…

There are other sources with tested product, similar prices, and oh so much better customer service. But they don’t always give out freebies… oops.
When have I ever given out freebies? You can go to any number of sources that may have slightly faster T/A but as far as quality I believe you will be hard pressed to find anyone who puts out gear as "quality" as mine. How many sources have you seen with floater or other quality issues? Have I ever had a floater issue in almost a year?

It's funny you would go there when No one has said any such thing. It's clear where your mind is at and I bet good money you actually would. You will just minimize like "well I do take it up the ass but I won't do ATM" then when you do that too you won't be hog tied while doing it etc. Fucking weirdo.
Are you relapsing? Serious question.

When have I ever given out freebies? You can go to any number of sources that may have slightly faster T/A but as far as quality I believe you will be hard pressed to find anyone who puts out gear as "quality" as mine. How many sources have you seen with floater or other quality issues? Have I ever had a floater issue in almost a year?
They are trying to razz you bro. It's a rite of passage.

You don't think pharmacists doctors and Healthcare workers don't develop addictions themselves? It happens all the time.
Once again, just because it happens, does not make it ok. And even if the brewer was great at their job, if I knew they were an addict I would absolutely not want to buy anything they made.

Once again, just because it happens, does not make it ok. And even if the brewer was great at their job, if I knew they were an addict I would absolutely not want to buy anything they made.
That's a choice you have the right to make. But sources are not usually going to admit such a thing so why give a fuck in the first place?

That's a choice you have the right to make. But sources are not usually going to admit such a thing so why give a fuck in the first place?
I understand that a source wouldn’t come out and say “hey I’m a drug addict” But if they were to show signs, or would be found out to be an addict in anyway, how could you justify buying from them?

With all do respect you guys really don’t set the bar high for these sources.

I understand that a source wouldn’t come out and say “hey I’m a drug addict” But if they were to show signs, or would be found out to be an addict in anyway, how could you justify buying from them?

With all do respect you guys really don’t set the bar high for these sources.
Do you not think he ever showed signs? Being AWOL for two weeks? I bet most of us couldn't hold a job doing that.

Do you not think he ever showed signs? Being AWOL for two weeks? I bet most of us couldn't hold a job doing that.
Buddy, it was not like I just dropped the business. I stopped arguing with you on MESO. Orders, questions, and everything else were handled via email.

Buddy, it was not like I just dropped the business. I stopped arguing with you on MESO. Orders, questions, and everything else were handled via email.
Did it speed up your T/A?
No barbender you've been slipping for awhile.
Whatever happened the the minimum order limit? You remember right? Poor fucking management on your part at best.