Triple B Solutions

@Athlete127 @cochino I respect both of you guys so I hope no one takes this as a dig, but I don’t know why you guys waste so much time arguing with each other.

Both of you have acquired so much knowledge over the years, and have each done great at pursuing your goals. All the time you guys waste going back and forth could be spent helping someone out. Or not. But then just put each other on ignore?

Although that would be ashame because I feel like you two could offer separate, but helpful perspective on a lot of topics.

While I don’t think it was great that he didn’t show up on meso to address the concerns, he did still respond to emails and to my knowledge no one got burnt.

I’m not trying to justify his disappearance, and I think it would be nice if he’s going to source here to be present, responsive, and answer questions, but I don’t think that him not logging into meso alone would make him an addict.

from this post it seems he was reading the thread but didnt reply. nobody is that busy that they cant take 10 seconds to make a post saying im busy while taking a daily shit

@TripleBSolutions if you were able to respond to emails then WHY wouldn't you inform the thread of what was going on? It takes just as much time as an email. This is your main source of leads for cash flow. Doesn't make sense.

from this post it seems he was reading the thread but didnt reply. nobody is that busy that they cant take 10 seconds to make a post saying im busy while taking a daily shit
I agree with you. I think if he wants to source on Meso, he should be present. A lot of guys were worried about getting burned, or worse, thrown in jail. I even remember someone posting batch 105?

It would have been nice for him to hop on here even for 5 minutes to give everyone who was worried a heads up.

I’m not trying to excuse any of that behavior, but with as many orders as @TripleBSolutions had coming in even during his absents at meso, he could have ran off with a lot of coin, so I’m glad that everyone got their packs and no one was burned.

What the actual fuck. I followed the thread daily! DAILY! You know how many pages of uterbullshit I’ve read just to stay caught up and not need the ever so cringe spoon feeding!?

trip leaves, things go south, I no longer feel the need to get caught up and feel ok with myself that I’m 40 pages behind. THEN!! For some reason I feel the need to click the thread and read the last page only to find out he’s back. What the actual fuck am I supposed to do now.

We need a thread that just has important updates for the thread that is full of random things. I feel like we should be getting paid to keep track of all this

While I don’t think it was great that he didn’t show up on meso to address the concerns, he did still respond to emails and to my knowledge no one got burnt.

I’m not trying to justify his disappearance, and I think it would be nice if he’s going to source here to be present, responsive, and answer questions, but I don’t think that him not logging into meso alone would make him an addict.
Yeah the addict angle is curious to me. I can think of plenty of reasons why someone might get overwhelmed and go incommunicado, especially considering he was still sending out packs and checking emails.

Obviously I'm going to wait for the next batch to be tested by the community before ordering anything

What the actual fuck. I followed the thread daily! DAILY! You know how many pages of uterbullshit I’ve read just to stay caught up and not need the ever so cringe spoon feeding!?

trip leaves, things go south, I no longer feel the need to get caught up and feel ok with myself that I’m 40 pages behind. THEN!! For some reason I feel the need to click the thread and read the last page only to find out he’s back. What the actual fuck am I supposed to do now.

We need a thread that just has important updates for the thread that is full of random things. I feel like we should be getting paid to keep track of all this
@cochino set one up for general debauchery in the General Section - Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

hey pussy.... I know it hurts I dont give you the time of day.

I used juicepal quite a bit... ran out of alot of stuff so I needed gear. (paid for all orders)

tried triple b for end of prep (anavar and tren A) (paid for all orderS)

now im on test cyp only from triple b (trt) (paid for )

I have pcom sust ( got free from a friend who did the buy 700 get 700 ) and goodlyfe deca (bought from a well known member here)... am I a shill? Shut the fuck up and quit being a worthless piece of shit to this forum. Fuck you cant even use gear here without a sensitive bitch like you getting upset
Hey sister panty wearing cunt that is going bald and denying it, it does hurt that you don't give me the time of day except for you did respond to my post so that makes me feel better.
Look, you are a shill and in general, an insecure scumbag. I just called you out. Peace bro.

Wanted to give an update on trips Tren A in batch 103. Every single time I’ve pinned it, I become extremely itchy all over for several minutes afterwards. I have not once ever experienced this before with tren, or any other compound for that matter, in all the years I’ve used gear. It’s consistent, every single time I pin it, I itch like crazy. My face itches, my back itches, my legs itch, and maybe the worst… my asshole even itches! I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m not keen on having an itchy butthole. Really makes me wonder what’s in it that’s causing this reaction? @TripleBSolutions

Wanted to give an update on trips Tren A in batch 103. Every single time I’ve pinned it, I become extremely itchy all over for several minutes afterwards. I have not once ever experienced this before with tren, or any other compound for that matter, in all the years I’ve used gear. It’s consistent, every single time I pin it, I itch like crazy. My fave itches, my back itches, my legs itch, and maybe the worst… my asshole even itches! I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m not keen on having an itchy butthole. Really makes me wonder what’s in it that’s causing this reaction? @TripleBSolutions
I'm pretty sure he will tell you it is USPS fault.

I'm pretty sure he will tell you it is USPS fault.
Damn USPS causing itchy buttholes!

But I only placed one order with him and with this being my experience with his tren, not even taking into account his absence and lack of communication, I don’t feel comfortable placing more orders.