Triple B Solutions

Well, well, well…trips decided to grace us with his presence…where is BBBG when you need him.

@TripleBSolutions you are a fucking cunt for not having the decency to post *anything* so that folks would know what was up…that just reaffirms my suspicion of how shitty of a human you are.

Like I have said before - all we have to go off of in this thread is the context clues of your postings, what you say, how you say it and your response to other member’s posts.

So far you have only sowed more doubt by going MIA…it takes a minute to update your customer base….and your egotistical ass can’t be bothered to even do that.

Goodlyfe for the win y’all…fuck triple bitch.
I just ordered from goodlyfe. Fuck trips

I am a huge primo guy :D

I like it for cutting, adding to test for a little performance bump.

But it takes way too much primo for me to add any mass to be worth it when used like that.

Simple testosterone works much better for me.

Really, there's not much better than just testosterone for any performance purposes IMHO.

Thanks for responding. Can you do 50 eod or will It cause the E bomb?
Eod is not a good application of the drug. It’s ed or don’t use it. And 50mg is pushing it. If you’re on EQ and a small test dose then maybe 50 is alright. But at 15mg I started to need an AI. I’ll say what I always say about MENT: start low, test your tolerance, and build from there. Short esters allow you to make quick changes with minimal time lost waiting for a response.

...and once they get their shit, they're a cheerleader for the source now.
I agree..

My post was not intended to be in defence of the triple b fan club, but more to point out another weakness in his game.

I personally would never order from this clown, his attitude alone is enough for me to say no.

It's true, he does seem to attract a certain type of customer.. and as far as I'm concerned, anyone that chose to deal with him after reading the first half of this thread, really has no right to whine about anything triple b related..

Eod is not a good application of the drug. It’s ed or don’t use it. And 50mg is pushing it. If you’re on EQ and a small test dose then maybe 50 is alright. But at 15mg I started to need an AI. I’ll say what I always say about MENT: start low, test your tolerance, and build from there. Short esters allow you to make quick changes with minimal time lost waiting for a response.
What ai is best with ment?

So is this thing about Trips busted true? If so then there may be an impostor posting as him.
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Thanks. Thinking about trying it out but will start out around 15 and work up feom there. Will be on 150 test with it

There are two. Arimidex and Exemestane. Either will work. Dosing for either is markedly different and the MoA is as well. Do a google search, read some anecdotal reviews and choose the one that suits you best.

That all depends on the person and how they aromatize.. I'm on ment 50mg ed rn woth 250-300test e and 800eq.. I prefer aromasin over arimidex and letro.. I also haven't had the crazy estrogen shit ment is known for supposedly.. immtaking 12.5 aromasin daily.. I went eod for 9 days and my water went up a good amount so I went back to ed.. I could probably do eod but I like the less bloat for sure..
Since I went from 750 Test to 250 Test and the ment and aromasin ed my face bloat went away like completely.. I was surprised..
Currently trying to work my Dr for bloodwork. My state doesn't allow private bloodwork..

Last edited:
Totally false. It’s the meme version of MENT that has out of control e2. The actual compound itself is no more difficult to deal with than something like dbol. If you go full retard and use a high dose with too much testosterone then yes, e2 will be a mess. If you use it like a responsible person it’s nothing like the gyno bomb people make it out to be.

The “meme version?” I’ve used trestolone many times over the past 5 years and I’ve never heard mention of any meme regarding it. The oral ment? Care to clarify, I’m actually interested in knowing what you’re referring to.

Thanks. Thinking about trying it out but will start out around 15 and work up feom there. Will be on 150 test with it and maybe