Triple B Solutions

The Mexican tried to tell me 8200!
I'd stay away from anyone that isnt experienced in these rigs with reviews to back it up. Also, a good mechanic will not give you a final estimate until he tears into it and identifies the source of the problem. Dont trust that guy!

I'd stay away from anyone that isnt experienced in these rigs with reviews to back it up. Also, a good mechanic will not give you a final estimate until he tears into it and identifies the source of the problem. Dont trust that guy!
This. They can give you a ballpark figure for replacing a head gasket vs block but he won't know until he starts tearing the engine down.

Take it to a mechanic that specializes in these vehicles. He will have to pull the cylinder head. There is no way around that. He will then inspect the block and head surfaces to determine if they are flat or warped. If the head is warped, it may be a simple machining process to resurface it. If the block is cracked or warped, that is a much bigger deal. If the block and head are both in good shape, it is just a matter of installing a new gasket and bolting it all together again.

You are going to need to address whatever was causing overheating and coolant loss (although a gasket can cause that, it is unlikely the cause and is more likely a result).

Best to dive in and get the head off. Then you will have a better idea what you are facing.

In the future, do not drive a mile after an engine overheats. Seriously. Stop immediately.

My ex did this to a vehicle. Called me after the water pumped seized. "It sounds like you are still driving."

"Yes, I am going to stop at the gas station"

"No! Stop! Stop!"

"I am not stopping out here in the middle of nowhere."

She drove another two miles, warped the head . . . dammit.

Pull your dip stick and pop your fillcap to see if your oil has water mixed with it. If it does your blocks cracked. If it does or doesn't you'll still have to take it in but that's one thing you can check.

Pull your dip stick and pop your fillcap to see if your oil has water mixed with it. If it does your blocks cracked. If it does or doesn't you'll still have to take it in but that's one thing you can check.
Head gasket failure can put coolant in the oil without the block being cracked at all.

Because as soon as he comes on here… all you non life having idiots like this ask another question after another question after another question.
Guess what … if ya don’t like him not responding to all the morons asking did you get my email, where are you, can you check in ???? Is he your fucking kid you clowns ?! Move on to a different source or maybe buy enough to last a year broke ass pussies ….. yall Are seriously a sad bunch of no life having losers !!!
Haha suck a dick bitch. I don't think he needs a white knight like yourself up on your high horse to protect him from DOING HIS FUCKING JOB.

And it's not "as soon as he comes on here"

It's after his source thread on another board was removed because he DISAPPEARED.

You're the sad one to get your panties twisted about what other people say.

Oh and I homebrew. I haven't bought gear in over two years except growth.

Take it to a mechanic that specializes in these vehicles. He will have to pull the cylinder head. There is no way around that. He will then inspect the block and head surfaces to determine if they are flat or warped. If the head is warped, it may be a simple machining process to resurface it. If the block is cracked or warped, that is a much bigger deal. If the block and head are both in good shape, it is just a matter of installing a new gasket and bolting it all together again.

You are going to need to address whatever was causing overheating and coolant loss (although a gasket can cause that, it is unlikely the cause and is more likely a result).

Best to dive in and get the head off. Then you will have a better idea what you are facing.

In the future, do not drive a mile after an engine overheats. Seriously. Stop immediately.

My ex did this to a vehicle. Called me after the water pumped seized. "It sounds like you are still driving."

"Yes, I am going to stop at the gas station"

"No! Stop! Stop!"

"I am not stopping out here in the middle of nowhere."

She drove another two miles, warped the head . . . dammit.
Let’s just say it is cracked then what? New motor?

Because as soon as he comes on here… all you non life having idiots like this ask another question after another question after another question.
Guess what … if ya don’t like him not responding to all the morons asking did you get my email, where are you, can you check in ???? Is he your fucking kid you clowns ?! Move on to a different source or maybe buy enough to last a year broke ass pussies ….. yall Are seriously a sad bunch of no life having losers !!!
Every time I'm looking for a pick me up, @phenominal34 comes through. Well done.

Um…. @MindlessWork care to comment????

Now we got some drama involving the drama Queen.
Yes I wasn't gonna speak on it but it is most certainly true. Someone yrs ago posted all the shit and the cops have def investigate him over some kiddie shit. I was surprised he didn't change his username myself after that but what do I know.

It’s happens if they pull you over for a DWI and find in your gym bag or if you smack your old lady around and she tells on you.. they don’t assign a detail on your package and spend thousands in labor to bust you for $500 personal use. They might send snitches into gyms to find local hand to hand dealers and may arrest a personal user in that type circumstance to flip on buyer but there is no win tracking down an end user of an online supplier..
I'm not saying no one gets busted for small amts I'm saying if they do it's for something else like getting pulled over and caught or whatever. Not for using the internet