Triple B Solutions

Uhh not totally accurate.
He did have different names, ctpump and I think sector51.
Yep, he face was even an Internet meme for a while. His actual fucking face! With a creepy, cringe inducing expression that makes you want to check in on your kids at night while there asleep in there bed just to make sure there safe and protected because you’ve just got a glimpse of the evil thats out in this world just waiting for them.

Amino asylum? Seriously? I've used their l carnitine with no issue and someone I talk to used the desoxy t acetate. No infection . But.... they seem to be having more issues lately
Unfortunately yeah. I’m sure most of their products are good, but I think got an unlucky vial or something. Real shame too because most of their orals I used were pretty on point.

Unfortunately yeah. I’m sure most of their products are good, but I think got an unlucky vial or something. Real shame too because most of their orals I used were pretty on point.

did you contact them about it? Maybe they switched carrier oils or something. You may get a refund

Yep, he face was even an Internet meme for a while. His actual fucking face! With a creepy, cringe inducing expression that makes you want to check in on your kids at night while there asleep in there bed just to make sure there safe and protected because you’ve just got a glimpse of the evil thats out in this world just waiting for them.
If the accusations are true fuck the basted. My trainwreck.of an existence is owed largely to a sick fuck just like him.

I got my shit. Order was placed before the thread turned into a dumpster fire. TA was a little over 2 weeks. Taking into consideration the holiday weekend and the hurricane. In contact with me through email and gave me an update where my pack was. Batch #'s are irrelevant at this point. Now for the highly anticipated feels report. All I can say is WOW! I shot that shit in my nut sack and it hurt like fucking hell!! I do NOT advise doing this!! I don't know which one of you assholes told me PIP stood for pin in pecker, but that shit ain't funny!! I do have to say that shit hit me fast doing it that way. By the time the swelling in my nuts went down the swelling in my dick was unbelievable!! Zipper busting boners up in here. I swear my hairline has receded a good quarter inch and I've put on 20 solid lbs of muscle in the time it took me to post this!! jk I did my shot an hour ago in my ass and I don't feel a thing. Probably under dosed or just oil. Anyone know what this P , C and E stand for? Thoughts on busting var caps open and snorting it? :p

I got my shit. Order was placed before the thread turned into a dumpster fire. TA was a little over 2 weeks. Taking into consideration the holiday weekend and the hurricane. In contact with me through email and gave me an update where my pack was. Batch #'s are irrelevant at this point. Now for the highly anticipated feels report. All I can say is WOW! I shot that shit in my nut sack and it hurt like fucking hell!! I do NOT advise doing this!! I don't know which one of you assholes told me PIP stood for pin in pecker, but that shit ain't funny!! I do have to say that shit hit me fast doing it that way. By the time the swelling in my nuts went down the swelling in my dick was unbelievable!! Zipper busting boners up in here. I swear my hairline has receded a good quarter inch and I've put on 20 solid lbs of muscle in the time it took me to post this!! jk I did my shot an hour ago in my ass and I don't feel a thing. Probably under dosed or just oil. Anyone know what this P , C and E stand for? Thoughts on busting var caps open and snorting it? :p
What did you order?

What did you order?
At the risk of sounding overly paranoid, I'd rather not divulge that information on the open forum. I've already exposed my approximate order and delivery time and if I throw in the what it really wouldn't be hard for the source to figure out who I am here. Next thing you know I say something they may not like or rubs them the wrong way and I'm compromised. Potentially they still have my address and there's always the off chance that I may place another order with them if other options are not available. If they figure it out they may decide to keep my coin or send me some shit product. Never know. Possibly already figured it out because I may be the only order that fits the timeline.

At the risk of sounding overly paranoid, I'd rather not divulge that information on the open forum. I've already exposed my approximate order and delivery time and if I throw in the what it really wouldn't be hard for the source to figure out who I am here. Next thing you know I say something they may not like or rubs them the wrong way and I'm compromised. Potentially they still have my address and there's always the off chance that I may place another order with them if other options are not available. If they figure it out they may decide to keep my coin or send me some shit product. Never know. Possibly already figured it out because I may be the only order that fits the timeline.
Trips is most likely not going to send you bunk.gear because you said something that hurts his feelings or for whatever reason. Same goes for most if not all sources. Unless they are brewing bunk batches at a time and selective scamming then yeah its possible. You are being way overly paranoid.

Trips is most likely not going to send you bunk.gear because you said something that hurts his feelings or for whatever reason. Same goes for most if not all sources. Unless they are brewing bunk batches at a time and selective scamming then yeah its possible. You are being way overly paranoid.
"most likely" ? That's comforting. And you and Trips are what, best buddies? You know this how. Just a feeling? That keen intuition of yours? "Unless they are brewing bunk batches and selective scamming then yeah it's possible" Do you listen to the shit you say or do you just let it dribble out of your mouth. "most likely and yeah it's possible and I'm the one being way overly paranoid. You contradict yourself. Appreciate the meaningful input.

"most likely" ? That's comforting. And you and Trips are what, best buddies? You know this how. Just a feeling? That keen intuition of yours? "Unless they are brewing bunk batches and selective scamming then yeah it's possible" Do you listen to the shit you say or do you just let it dribble out of your mouth. "most likely and yeah it's possible and I'm the one being way overly paranoid. You contradict yourself. Appreciate the meaningful input.
He was just making another thought provoking comment or whatever fuck off. Lol

Listen here cunt trips doesn't brew up each individual order think about it. Not to mention the fallout that would follow. His reputation is on the line with every order he jsnt going to fuck that off for your stupid ass. Although now I kinda hope he does just for you.

Your contributions are quite a marvel. Between u Connor and mindless work I can't tell.who is the most banal.
Sorry Mike. I think if you took a poll here, you would be the one included into the brain trust. The shit you post is some of the dumbest, inconsistent, and wrong info to be immortalized on the MESO thread.

Just look at your asinine posts when you first received Trips primo vs your posts recently about primo being underwhelming. Completely opposite. Cause you totally fake knowing what you’re doing.

*knock knock*

“This is officer dibbles, open the door, were heard from meso you orders 3 bottles of test and some deca. Youre goin down this time.”

Sorry Mike. I think if you took a poll here, you would be the one included into the brain trust. The shit you post is some of the dumbest, inconsistent, and wrong info to be immortalized on the MESO thread.

Just look at your asinine posts when you first received Trips primo vs your posts recently about primo being underwhelming. Completely opposite. Cause you totally fake knowing what you’re doing.
*methhead mike* doesn’t like that shit anymore

Do you even use gear? You never talk about having any personal experience. You also do not appear to be using any sources from meso so this begs the question- why are you here? You contribute and share zero. So your opinion of me is worth about the same as your worth to this forum. Nothing.

*methhead mike* doesn’t like that shit anymore
I'm actually pretty happy right now. It's my first run of primo and like has been said it takes a while to get going. It's cool. It has value. Im working long hours and haven't figured out how much to eat yet. Oh why waste my time you are trolling anyway.

I would like to point out @Methyl Mike used the word Banal.

Awesome word and excellent use of the word. Made us all a little smarter to the outside. Wonderful Diction. On any college entrance exam using Banal properly will score you points. Also an awesome word to use when describing problems at work.