Triple B Solutions

Can I run 200mg primo alongside my 200mg/week TRT indefinitely?
I mean you can but no one is saying it's healthy, 200 is already considered high trt unless you are a rare person that has issues metabolizing it and needs a higher dose. Tack on 200mg primo and that is not a healthy trt in any realm I live in.

Don't discount primo being mild to "toss this on my trt forever". Your SHBG will probably be tanked to shit after awhile.

amino asylum ment? I have heard bad things about it.
I'm on my 4th vial of amino asylum ment.. zero complaints.. huge difference mentally from day 1 still today.. and I'm gaining faster and actually less bloat then test.. well to be fair I'm using more ai then ever before.. that could habe alot to do with that.. I can't say it's bad.. also can't say it's ment either since I habe not sent it out to be tested.. also doesn't feel like test or any ped I've taken before .. .. I wish it didn't cost $150 to habe $25-$50 vials tested.. if your getting a whole batch or raws tested it's more cost effective.. and $150 isn't horrible..idk done mumbling lol

I'm on my 4th vial of amino asylum ment.. zero complaints.. huge difference mentally from day 1 still today.. and I'm gaining faster and actually less bloat then test.. well to be fair I'm using more ai then ever before.. that could habe alot to do with that.. I can't say it's bad.. also can't say it's ment either since I habe not sent it out to be tested.. also doesn't feel like test or any ped I've taken before .. .. I wish it didn't cost $150 to habe $25-$50 vials tested.. if your getting a whole batch or raws tested it's more cost effective.. and $150 isn't horrible..idk done mumbling lol
what does our AI dosing look like? I usually don't have to dial in with bloods, I know when I have taken too much by the next day.

I used their Test Ace for about 4 weeks. Was very unimpressed. Felt like test almost. Using Trips trest is COMPLETELY different. Im assuming theirs was very underdosed. Tossed it all though, so Ill never know if it was. Ive also gotten an infection from their product before, so definitely not keen on using their injectable products again.
I've been running aminos ment for about 2 months now.. I notice a huge difference day 1.. and it kept going.. I'm taking 50mg a day and I'm at 250 test e a wk with 800 eq..
How long ago did you order yours?
Wish I wasn't so cheap .. hard for my to spend $150 to habe a $50 vial tested.. sounds dumb but in my head the numbers don't add up

what does our AI dosing look like? I usually don't have to dial in with bloods, I know when I have taken too much by the next day.
I was taking 12.5 ed aromasin... inwas being proactive lol I was worried all the horror stories I read.. now I'm at 12.5 eod and I feel just as good.. no added bloat.. no greasy skin.. I feel better on 50 mg ment then I've ever felt on test.. but there a few comments saying they had no success woth aminos ment.. I habe ment fro. Another ugl..maybe I'll try it for a week or 2

I've been running aminos ment for about 2 months now.. I notice a huge difference day 1.. and it kept going.. I'm taking 50mg a day and I'm at 250 test e a wk with 800 eq..
How long ago did you order yours?
Wish I wasn't so cheap .. hard for my to spend $150 to habe a $50 vial tested.. sounds dumb but in my head the numbers don't add up
Ordered it about 4 months ago I think. I noticed a difference too. I’m 99% sure it’s legit. The difference between Trips and Aminos was stark though. I dont know if aminos was underdosed though because I didn’t lab test it. So I’m purely going off feels.

You should test some I wanna see it tested personally. Would be dope if it’s good. One of my clients uses their Clen

I don’t really want to say. I’m pretty damn paranoid of getting doxxed, not saying Amino Asylum would, but still. It was one of their injectable products though. First pin out of the vial got alittle hot and swollen, never had an infection before so I assumed it was bad pip and injected it again. Second pin was a lot worse. Glad I did it SubQ but my stomach swelled up so much the doctor literally said I looked pregnant. Infections are no fucking joke.
Getting doxxed? Haha wtf? You think they are going to reach out and rip your dick off or something? Just put your full name and address in the response too.