Triple B Solutions

Does anybody have experience with Amino Asylum L Carnitine since trip aint making it
I’ll have it available tomorrow if you want to shoot me an email. I’m finally caught up on orders so I’ll start slowly releasing new products. I have plenty I have been sitting on but it felt wrong to release new things before getting caught up.

I'm not a chemistry guy but from what I'm gathering that bubble doesn't mean shit.
If it was a bubble we could pop it by shaking the vial, right. There’s a air gap at the top from what I can see. My assumption is it may be a liquid that’s not mixing with the oil. Like water and oil.

If it was a bubble we could pop it by shaking the vial, right. There’s a air gap at the top from what I can see. My assumption is it may be a liquid that’s not mixing with the oil. Like water and oil.
I know. I was just trying to break up the argument.

If it was a bubble we could pop it buy shaking the vial, right. There’s a air gap at the top from what I can see. My assumption is it may be a liquid that’s not mixing with the oil. Like water and oil.
Air bubbles in oil don’t “pop” easily. Alcohol or water bubbles like to turn into lots of small bubbles that sit throughout the oil. Water in particular has a tendency to turn oil cloudy as well. It is definitely a bubble but if the customer is really not happy with the product I’ll take care of him if he wants to email me.

Finally 100% caught up on orders. I have not been able to say that in a while. Orders are going out same day or within 24 hours now. I have made some improvements in my process and as T/A has been the number one complaint I have heard from you guys I’m going to make keeping my time to drop off one of my top priorities.
Well that's good Trips. Perhaps you will be here a little more often. You have potential customers that need answers.
If they can't get it here they will go elsewhere.

I’ll have it available tomorrow if you want to shoot me an email. I’m finally caught up on orders so I’ll start slowly releasing new products. I have plenty I have been sitting on but it felt wrong to release new things before getting caught up.
Smart move, it's gaining in popularity and it's fucking dirt cheap to brew, please tell me you are brewing at 500mg+, it's a nightmare at the more standard 200mg/ml. I tell almost every source this is a no brainer.

I use it currently at 500 a day and the cardio gains are shocking, just did a 100km bike ride yesterday.

I understand you have a beef with Mindless, as you’ve proven this. I would like to believe he’s here contributing by sharing his experiences and knowledge with us. I get it we don’t always see Eye to Eye all the time, but Vendettas aren’t going to help anyone of us here, move on.

I didn’t and I won’t get technical with this. Let me say this, Specific gravity of water is 1.0 at certain temp and the purity of the water, right. Vegetable oil has a specific gravity a .92, right. Yet, I can have water float on Vegetable oil. Yes, volume contributes to this behavior, but the tension and how the liquid is bound contributes even more so. So could it be water floating in that vial, the answer is yes. It’s purely Counterintuitive Primal Iron, I get it. Bottom line here, is Trips gonna tell WTF it could be? He needs to get his ass on here and do some explaining!
Thanks for proving me correct and there’s gonna be people jumping on me for the slightest thing and calling me dumb. Fuck the haters I will not be deterred. If I am wrong about something I rather be shown why I am wrong. That’s the best way to go about it.

Thanks for proving me correct and there’s gonna be people jumping on me for the slightest thing and calling me dumb. Fuck the haters I will not be deterred. If I am wrong about something I rather be shown why I am wrong. That’s the best way to go about it.
He didn’t prove you correct retard.

It’s a fucking air bubble. I can’t believe this is even an argument. If you know what to look for, you KNOW. I wasn’t guessing.

I will not be deterred by the haters? You’re an idiot. You have ZERO respect from anyone here. We’re all laughing at you, as always.

Smart move, it's gaining in popularity and it's fucking dirt cheap to brew, please tell me you are brewing at 500mg+, it's a nightmare at the more standard 200mg/ml. I tell almost every source this is a no brainer.

I use it currently at 500 a day and the cardio gains are shocking, just did a 100km bike ride yesterday.
How long have you been running it, and how long before you started to notice the effects?

Also @TripleBSolutions if I remember correctly you were brewing it at 600mg? Is this still the case?

That bubble could be oil, water, air, or alcohol. Whatever it is, it is encapsulated by its own surface tension. Most likely, there is some kind of organic contamination causing this.

I work outside.. I'm white.. almost ginger.. and I look Ecuadorian right now.. dark tan helps me woth my skin..
yeah, I was using the tanning beds and not taking a shower right away afterwards. No scarring, but I threw away a several shirts. That tanning/poor hygeine shit along with gear made me break out fierce.

Finally 100% caught up on orders. I have not been able to say that in a while. Orders are going out same day or within 24 hours now. I have made some improvements in my process and as T/A has been the number one complaint I have heard from you guys I’m going to make keeping my time to drop off one of my top priorities.
T/A is number one over batch number confusion, lady anavar, and your disappearance plus shut down on SST?

You have a source for that ? I have never heard of anyone saying primo lowers e2 in any appreciable way that would make you need to up your dose.
I haven't seen a study but I've read many anecdotal reports of it acting as a mild AI here and other sites. When I ran it equal with test I had noticeable low E2 symptoms. I don't remember how long it took to feel this after introducing primo, but it took a while...1+ month I'm sure.
I brought the primo down a little, raised test a bit, and took some dbol as needed until things leveled out. I felt much better at the new ratio.

The possibility of it being a mild AI is mentioned here:

If you scroll through the 3 primo threads here you will see some reports:

Does anybody have experience with Amino Asylum L Carnitine since trip aint making it
I bought two vials of their 600. I'll be done with the 2nd vial in a couple days.
I don't think it did anything at all. I saw no benefits.

That concentration starts to hurt at around .75ml. A full ML into bicep, tricep, delt, VG, or calves hurts like someone punched you. Maybe for a few mins, but probably for a day or more. Pinning quads has never caused me pain. I don't pin glutes anymore.

And I tried pinning it with gear. That hurt like hell. I only did it 3 or 4 times, but never again.

I bought two vials of their 600. I'll be done with the 2nd vial in a couple days.
I don't think it did anything at all. I saw no benefits.

That concentration starts to hurt at around .75ml. A full ML into bicep, tricep, delt, VG, or calves hurts like someone punched you. Maybe for a few mins, but probably for a day or more. Pinning quads has never caused me pain. I don't pin glutes anymore.

And I tried pinning it with gear. That hurt like hell. I only did it 3 or 4 times, but never again.
Thank you, I was going to buy from them but no anymore. Hopefully trip L carnitine is pip free