Triple B Solutions

Hey I betcha Trip’s boilerplate email says something like: “Pack is shipped. Thank you for your business. Reviews and TD pics are greatly appreciated.”

He set you up.

Testing is the only thing that matters.
A set up? T/A reviews are another form of information customers can utilize before ordering. Please stop undermining anyone who posts anything positive.

Hey I betcha Trip’s boilerplate email says something like: “Pack is shipped. Thank you for your business. Reviews and TD pics are greatly appreciated.”

He set you up.

Testing is the only thing that matters.
The only thing he said in my last email after payment was "thank you". The tracking number was in that same email.

Jano confirmed testing is in progress.

I have plenty of stock and my objective is to get my gear in the hands of customers that have not yet tried my product. It would be silly to put so much work and money into this and leave.

Syn has basically offered to provide insurance for absolutely no gain on his part.
LIES

No @BigBaldBeardGuy, this is why I am very careful about what I say on Meso. You and other members continue to stretch the truth and put words in my mouth. How many times is it now that you have called me a liar?
Jano confirmed testing is in progress.

I have plenty of stock and my objective is to get my gear in the hands of customers that have not yet tried my product. It would be silly to put so much work and money into this and leave.

Syn has basically offered to provide insurance for absolutely no gain on his part.
I twisted what you said??? How else is this to be interpreted???

@BigBaldBeardGuy here you go buddy. I figured you would try to use "in progress" against me even though it could be a broad statement. Clarified ahead of time just for you.

You’ve never been transparent. You throw out bullshit. Then try to change it. Then you say you never lied.

Fine. I won’t say you lie.

You deceive. You are a shady ass motherfucker. You should stick to SST because you constantly fuck up here and we catch you.

But hey bruthas, BOGO free sale.

I don’t even care what your results say at this point. Fucking 7 samples submitted is bullshit anyway.

You’ve never been transparent. You throw out bullshit. Then try to change it. Then you say you never lied.

Fine. I won’t say you lie.

You deceive. You are a shady ass motherfucker. You should stick to SST because you constantly fuck up here and we catch you.

But hey bruthas, BOGO free sale.

I don’t even care what your results say at this point. Fucking 7 samples submitted is bullshit anyway.
You said something to the following tune - that if I had 10 samples you would relax and the thread would completely turn around and that will make 14. I plan to send more samples in soon.

Sorry for upsetting you @BigBaldBeardGuy, I'm still hoping we can be friends soon.

You said something to the following tune - that if I had 10 samples you would relax and the thread would completely turn around and that will make 14. I plan to send more samples in soon.

Sorry for upsetting you @BigBaldBeardGuy, I'm still hoping we can be friends soon.
He said that when? 30 days ago? You've been sitting on these 7 samples collecting bitcoin.

By now you should have had all of your products tested including raws, but yet when we pin you on this you fucking dodge the posts. You're not his friend, my friend or anyone else's friend here asshole. You're a drug dealer no matter how good or bad you run your business.

Go back to SST if you want friends.

He said that when? 30 days ago? You've been sitting on these 7 samples collecting bitcoin.

By now you should have had all of your products tested including raws, but yet when we pin you on this you fucking dodge the posts. You're not his friend, my friend or anyone else's friend here asshole. You're a drug dealer no matter how good or bad you run your business.

Go back to SST if you want friends.

I said it on December 25....

Fucking 60 days ago. Yet here we are!

I said “send 10 samples in”.

So he sends 7.

I said it on December 25....

Fucking 60 days ago. Yet here we are!

I said “send 10 samples in”.

So he sends 7.
My mistake but yeah so its been 2 months and this asshole is still sitting on 7 samples and collecting bitcoin from his unknown 'state of the art' lab. Nope can't show lab pics but look at my shiny new labels and vials.

His first set of labels were misspelled!!!
God fucking damn guys you're fucking buying from this guy and have no idea what you are injecting into your body.

My mistake but yeah so its been 2 months and this asshole is still sitting on 7 samples and collecting bitcoin from his unknown 'state of the art' lab. Nope can't show lab pics but look at my shiny new labels and vials.

His first set of labels were misspelled!!!
God fucking damn guys you're fucking buying from this guy and have no idea what you are injecting into your body.
This is probably a stupid fucking question but why do all sources use the "opsec" reason for a posting a picture of a piece of equipment? Is it really that likely for them to be identified? Or is it more likely they don't have said equipment and are jsut bullshitting?

Also the "attention to detail" but misspelled labels for fucking months were such a fucking joke.

This is probably a stupid fucking question but why do all sources use the "opsec" reason for a posting a picture of a piece of equipment? Is it really that likely for them to be identified? Or is it more likely they don't have said equipment and are jsut bullshitting?

Also the "attention to detail" but misspelled labels for fucking months were such a fucking joke.

Because they don’t have equipment. If they had it they would be really fucking proud of it.

And not only did he have misspelled labels but he would STILL have it if I didn’t point it out to him. But he’s the one with “OCD level of attention to details”.