Triple B Solutions

@muscletrain was I right there with you a couple months ago slamming Stanley?

Not exactly what a shill would really do @TripleBSolutions.
Did you happen to use false accusations, misinformation, and gaslighting over there too? Or is that a special tactic reserved for my thread?

You called this an exit scam then get pissed off when customers start posting TD pics proving it wasn't an exit scam. I sent those samples over when you told me to get 10 samples. You know I cannot control USPS.

Did you happen to use false accusations, misinformation, and gaslighting over there too? Or is that a special tactic reserved for my thread?

You called this an exit scam then get pissed off when customers start posting TD pics proving it wasn't an exit scam. I sent those samples over when you told me to get 10 samples. You know I cannot control USPS.

Did not know you sent photos of vmixer and lab out? Maybe have those ppl chime in so you don't keep hearing it.

And tbh BB was shitting on Stanford so hard I was a bit surprised to see he actually uses him long after that went down so if that's who he's shilling for he's a terrible shill.

Like I said trip if you weather this then it will go away in the wash with all the tests etc.

No. I didn’t have to. Stanny was pretty consistent and he didn’t really deceive, misrepresent or mince words. He is who is is. We wanted him to post lab pictures too. But of course, OPSEC. I never said I use Stanford exclusively. The guy I go to for the majority of my stuff is small. Yet he has over 70 product sample results (I’ve said that at least 5 times in this thread) over a period of 18 months.

I told you 10 samples and you send 7. Meh, fuck MESO.

The verdict is still out on whether you exit scammed. Those vials could be oil and BA/BB. Cause none of them have been tested yet. Which is why I said TD pics are useless. I trust and believe members inherently so they don’t need to post pics to “prove” they received their orders.

And now that your samples are lost in the mail, you probably have 2 months of collecting additional orders until everyone sees it was/wasn’t a scam. But I’ll be here to keep you company pal.

Of course you can’t control the USPS which is why everyone told you to use a courier like DHL. That would be too quick though. Doesn’t match what you’re trying to do.

Stall. Delay. Deflect. Stall.

No. I didn’t have to. Stanny was pretty consistent and he didn’t really deceive, misrepresent or mince words. He is who is is. We wanted him to post lab pictures too. But of course, OPSEC. I never said I use Stanford exclusively. The guy I go to for the majority of my stuff is small. Yet he has over 70 product sample results (I’ve said that at least 5 times in this thread) over a period of 18 months.

I told you 10 samples and you send 7. Meh, fuck MESO.

The verdict is still out on whether you exit scammed. Those vials could be oil and BA/BB. Cause none of them have been tested yet. Which is why I said TD pics are useless. I trust and believe members inherently so they don’t need to post pics to “prove” they received their orders.

And now that your samples are lost in the mail, you probably have 2 months of collecting additional orders until everyone sees it was/wasn’t a scam. But I’ll be here to keep you company pal.

Of course you can’t control the USPS which is why everyone told you to use a courier like DHL. That would be too quick though. Doesn’t match what you’re trying to do.

Stall. Delay. Deflect. Stall.

I'll send 10 samples via a faster delivery service by the end of the next week.

I'll throw in some extra stuff for anyone who gets Blind Testing done on anything purchased during the BOGO sale.

Did not know you sent photos of vmixer and lab out? Maybe have those ppl chime in so you don't keep hearing it.

And tbh BB was shitting on Stanford so hard I was a bit surprised to see he actually uses him long after that went down so if that's who he's shilling for he's a terrible shill.

Like I said trip if you weather this then it will go away in the wash with all the tests etc.
I have seen pictures of his v-mixer. I also saw pictures of 2 other pieces of his lab equipment in the first post of this thread.

Can someone spoon feed my a pastebin please?
Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/hTfaLS9z

He's running a special BOGO sale at the moment while supplies last. But he doesn't appear to have any updated testing on the current stock. The labels are fucking sweet and the caps look really clean and nice.

If you order, please mention code "BigBaldBeardGuyTellsTripToFuckOFF"

Honestly this is exactly how it seems. I hate to say it but man Meso has gone fucking soft. A fear years ago, this thread would have either crashed and fucking burned, or tripleB would have had to come through with these request.

But here we are, still waiting for testing. Even when a member a few pages back posted how to get the product to jano quickly. I don’t get it. This forum is starting to remind me of SST where 15 minutes after a source initial post you see 10 “just placed my first order comms were quick and nice, will update in a week with feelz”

I’ve said it before I don’t want any source to fail. But that doesn’t mean sources should just have their hand held and a free walk in the park either. The things that have been requested in this thread have been extremely simple, and would literally increase your sales but you continue to dodge every request/question. At this point I really don’t understand why we all don’t let this thread die like brewly thread did.
The best thing to do at this point is use said quicker shipping method and send in a new batch of samples to Jano. I can almost guarantee they will get there before the USPS ones do. Problem solved.

@TripleBSolutions
Send out one of each of your finished products (minus the seven you’ve already sent). Add to that shipment (by courier) a handful of your raws. Not everything, but a sampling. Maybe the most commonly bought (test c or e), the most expensive (primo), and perhaps tren or some other such one. It’ll cost you a few grand. Big deal. You’ll make that back up in a few days if the tests come back good. You have to be flush with Bitcoin after your BOGO sale. Invest in your business. Hell, invest in your personal sanity. How much money would you spend right now to stop having to answer questions about testing? How much would you pay to get BBBG to stop hammering you every day? It’s worth whatever Jano will charge you. Think about it.

As an aside, I’ll say this for the millionth time because it requires repetition. Symbiotics did not ever show us his lab or his setup. He printed money here. The reason why? He. Tested. Every. Goddamn. Thing. It was hard to argue that he didn’t have a good setup if he was spending thousands a month getting his raws and every finished batch tested. Nobody would cheap out on equipment while simultaneously making very accurate gear and paying out the nose for testing. He got a pass, due to OPSEC, and he offset it with more testing than any domestic source I’ve ever seen here. You’ve got some equipment. You’ve got some testing. But man, flood the zone with testing.

You’re still early in this game. That’s the most dangerous spot to be in, actually. You’ve had some success, you’ve done slightly above the bare minimum wrt testing, but it’s kind of worked out so far. But you’re about to end up stuck in that place for a while if you don’t step up your testing. It’s as simple as that. At one point Microsoft had to spend a shitload of money to write the code for Windows 2.0. In fact, 2.0 was released barely two years after the first iteration. Can you imagine? They had this product that they worked on since 1981, released it four years later, and then almost immediately began work on the next version. You’re Windows 1.0 right now, dude. Spend the money and get to the next step.

This is not accurate. Post numbers 1 and 11 in the symbiotics thread have great examples of pictures that are not 95% obstructed by a piece of paper.
That was his first lab. If you recall he set up a new one and would not entertain the notion of pictures because it was allegedly a custom job.

Also, feels like you’re missing the point I was attempting to make, which is we want more testing and we’re a lot more forgiving and tolerant when we get it.

That was his first lab. If you recall he set up a new one and would not entertain the notion of pictures because it was allegedly a custom job.

Also, feels like you’re missing the point I was attempting to make, which is we want more testing and we’re a lot more forgiving and tolerant when we get it.
Ok, i stand corrected. And your point wasn't lost on me, I agree with you.

I'll send 10 samples via a faster delivery service by the end of the next week.

Why by the end of next week? Why push this out further? Why not send them in the next few days? I’m not accusing you of anything in this moment, but god you really do make it hard on yourself!

Everyone here is an adult and works a full time job. No one believes you are to busy to pop some oils into a pack and send it out for testing, you pop oils into a pack and send it out to customers every day.

Show that this shit is actually a priority to you if you want to build some goodwill here.

I have seen pictures of his v-mixer. I also saw pictures of 2 other pieces of his lab equipment in the first post of this thread.
Hey @MadBret - I do think it’s worth noting that the image was of a very small top portion of a v mix, with no lab/setting for context.

For clarity if nothing else.

@Iron_Yuppie, I think the difference is that by the time the "new lab" was built, Symbiotics had provided numerous pictures and testing, and there were many customer reviews. He was much more direct and transparent. A level of trust existed that doesnt exist here. And even though there was that level of trust, he was still questioned.

It doesn't go away @TripleBSolutions. We are always going to question you. Its not an insult to you, its what we do. The best thing you can do is be transparent and answer questions directly and honestly.

@TripleBSolutions
Send out one of each of your finished products (minus the seven you’ve already sent). Add to that shipment (by courier) a handful of your raws. Not everything, but a sampling. Maybe the most commonly bought (test c or e), the most expensive (primo), and perhaps tren or some other such one. It’ll cost you a few grand. Big deal. You’ll make that back up in a few days if the tests come back good. You have to be flush with Bitcoin after your BOGO sale. Invest in your business. Hell, invest in your personal sanity. How much money would you spend right now to stop having to answer questions about testing? How much would you pay to get BBBG to stop hammering you every day? It’s worth whatever Jano will charge you. Think about it.

As an aside, I’ll say this for the millionth time because it requires repetition. Symbiotics did not ever show us his lab or his setup. He printed money here. The reason why? He. Tested. Every. Goddamn. Thing. It was hard to argue that he didn’t have a good setup if he was spending thousands a month getting his raws and every finished batch tested. Nobody would cheap out on equipment while simultaneously making very accurate gear and paying out the nose for testing. He got a pass, due to OPSEC, and he offset it with more testing than any domestic source I’ve ever seen here. You’ve got some equipment. You’ve got some testing. But man, flood the zone with testing.

You’re still early in this game. That’s the most dangerous spot to be in, actually. You’ve had some success, you’ve done slightly above the bare minimum wrt testing, but it’s kind of worked out so far. But you’re about to end up stuck in that place for a while if you don’t step up your testing. It’s as simple as that. At one point Microsoft had to spend a shitload of money to write the code for Windows 2.0. In fact, 2.0 was released barely two years after the first iteration. Can you imagine? They had this product that they worked on since 1981, released it four years later, and then almost immediately began work on the next version. You’re Windows 1.0 right now, dude. Spend the money and get to the next step.
I’m not here to stand up for symbiotics but he posted extensive pictures of his lab set up. That’s a fact.