• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Triple B Solutions

I’m still watching. I’m just taking a less active role. Waiting on testing results.

@Jn2k2 is right. The idea with the testing here should be:

1) you test each product, each batch
2) members random and blindly test your products.

When that’s done, it earns or breaks trust. For example, if your batch 2 Test E sample is 335 mg/ml and someone sends a sample in that reports 333 mg/ml then congratulations, you earn more trust (that usually means more customers). However if the customer sample reports 210 mg/ml then you lose trust (and lose customers)

You should be proud of your product and with tested gear you’ll have more customers than the little dicked douchebags over on Brewly. Add the testing results to your pastebin. It will literally sell your gear for you.

I’ve seen it before. And now that you’ve been making some sales, it’s time for you to invest 10% to 15% into your business. Get some samples out for testing.

And please tell me your new fancy labels will have batch numbers.
Should also donate to anabolic labs

Hopefully :)
You have a golden opportunity here. At one time we had two good labs here (Stanford and TGI). Pristine was here too at the time and did well even when he lost his lab keys and went to jail. (RIP Prissy).
1) Make a donation to Anabolic Labs
2) Test your raws and finished products and post the results in the testing section.
3) Be honest and don't try to hide a mistake. If you have a batch of Mast E that comes back at 170 mg., post it up and own the mistake, and let us know the reason (if possible) and the steps you plan to take to fix the problem.
You have the batch # so you can offer to reimburse the $ difference.
Pics of the lab would be nice but you seem to be dead set against providing those and that is one reason I won't be buying from you, but I suspect that won't stop a lot of people in here from doing so.

Hopefully :)
Why are you so dead set against providing lab pics with Meso written on a piece of paper with todays date visible in the pic? Did you craft some never before seen equipment you have a pending patent on? EVERY good domestic source that has come through here has done so. So, what's the deal? Words are just that. Pics tell much more. You'd benefit greatly if you did.

Why are you so dead set against providing lab pics with Meso written on a piece of paper with todays date visible in the pic? Did you craft some never before seen equipment you have a pending patent on? EVERY good domestic source that has come through here has done so. So, what's the deal? Words are just that. Pics tell much more. You'd benefit greatly if you did.
I have provided an answer to this question multiple times. Pictures can certainly be staged and altered as well. I will let my products speak for themselves besides posting some essential gear which I did do.

Fair enough. Looking forward to seeing your finished testing results.

I have provided an answer to this question multiple times. Pictures can certainly be staged and altered as well. I will let my products speak for themselves besides posting some essential gear which I did do.

Its hard to alter a pic if you have a crumbled up piece of paper with MESO and the date written on it. Sorry man but I don't know you and at this point there is no trust. TGI, Sym and all the other labs that have been successful here didn't have a problem showing their equipment. It makes us suspect and doubt you. You will lose out on a lot of sales here because of that.
Also at some point you will need to make a donation to Anabolic Lab. It let's everyone know that you are committed here and not going to take their coin and run.

Its hard to alter a pic if you have a crumbled up piece of paper with MESO and the date written on it. Sorry man but I don't know you and at this point there is no trust. TGI, Sym and all the other labs that have been successful here didn't have a problem showing their equipment. It makes us suspect and doubt you. You will lose out on a lot of sales here because of that.
Also at some point you will need to make a donation to Anabolic Lab. It let's everyone know that you are committed here and not going to take their coin and run.

He doesn't care because he's had an army of "junior members" sign up here to vouch for him.. "roll eyes"

He doesn't care because he's had an army of "junior members" sign up here to vouch for him.. "roll eyes"
If you are suggesting I have members here shill for me on my request you are mistaken. I have been extremely careful about that. It would be nice to have more reviews, I know a lot of Meso members have my product now. I have reached out to senior members here when I have questions.

If you are suggesting I have members here shill for me on my request you are mistaken. I have been extremely careful about that. It would be nice to have more reviews, I know a lot of Meso members have my product now. I have reached out to senior members here when I have questions.
Well it doesn't seem like they're eager to help you out.

Well it doesn't seem like they're eager to help you out.
There seem to be a lot of users who lurk and do not like to get involved in a source thread on Meso. I do appreciate all the feedback I get through email.

Meso has a wonderfully polite customer base.

There seem to be a lot of users who lurk and do not like to get involved in a source thread on Meso. I do appreciate all the feedback I get through email.

Meso has a wonderfully polite customer base.
Yes and you're going to get that from mostly newbies and passers by who will place an order or two. If you really want to get established here you will do what we ask and you aren't there yet.

What if the reason he doesn’t want to show us a lab pic is because it will reveal that he is rebrand of a booted source....would be about time that Sym would show back up....just a thought

What if the reason he doesn’t want to show us a lab pic is because it will reveal that he is rebrand of a booted source....would be about time that Sym would show back up....just a thought
Yep. Anything is possible. I don't think he is Sym, but a possible rebrand is there for sure. He's not given me much confidence and I'm surprised he's been treated with kids gloved here.

Yep. Anything is possible. I don't think he is Sym, but a possible rebrand is there for sure. He's not given me much confidence and I'm surprised he's been treated with kids gloved here.
So far I have listened to just about every suggestion. My gear is extremely clean and well brewed. Testing was done and when the focus shifted from "Get finished testing!" To "The source could fake finished testing!" I offered a $400 credit to get blind testing done. I have great customer service and communication. I plan to offer some more unique blends and compounds once I have the ability to do so. @BigBaldBeardGuy did give me a bit of a shakedown and if I didn't know what I was talking about that would have been very clear. He obviously has a bit of knowledge on the subject.

My gear is different from other UGLs. I inspect every vial, I did my research on best practices in brewing, care was taken to minimize solvents and thus minimize PIP. I do not have paid "shills" as other labs do.

So far I have listened to just about every suggestion. My gear is extremely clean and well brewed. Testing was done and when the focus shifted from "Get finished testing!" To "The source could fake finished testing!" I offered a $400 credit to get blind testing done. I have great customer service and communication. I plan to offer some more unique blends and compounds once I have the ability to do so. @BigBaldBeardGuy did give me a bit of a shakedown and if I didn't know what I was talking about that would have been very clear. He obviously has a bit of knowledge on the subject.

My gear is different from other UGLs. I inspect every vial, I did my research on best practices in brewing, care was taken to minimize solvents and thus minimize PIP. I do not have paid "shills" as other labs do.

I’m going to add to the chorus of asking for lab pictures. You’re using an excuse that it could be fake so why bother? That in of itself will give potential customers pause. Just post the pictures and let us be the judge. And as mentioned several times, the protocol is to have a crumbled paper with “Meso” and the date written on it so we can see it’s real.

It’s a very simple request but the fact you are refusing will definitely hinder your potential sales. I don’t understand why you don’t have the willingness do something so simple that your customers request. If you can’t do that, what else won’t you do?

Everyone here is right to question every source that comes along. You have the opportunity to be the next big thing, but won’t be if you can’t help build that trust.

I’m going to add to the chorus of asking for lab pictures. You’re using an excuse that it could be fake so why bother? That in of itself will give potential customers pause. Just post the pictures and let us be the judge. And as mentioned several times, the protocol is to have a crumbled paper with “Meso” and the date written on it so we can see it’s real.

It’s a very simple request but the fact you are refusing will definitely hinder your potential sales. I don’t understand why you don’t have the willingness do something so simple that your customers request. If you can’t do that, what else won’t you do?

Everyone here is right to question every source that comes along. You have the opportunity to be the next big thing, but won’t be if you can’t help build that trust.
You have every right to question me but I have answered this question multiple times. I did post some very important equipment.

Before he nuked himself from orbit Sym had changed his lab setup. Remember how many pictures he posted? (It was zero) We let him get away with it because so many people ordered anyway and it was like fighting a battle you’d never win. Sources know if they build up enough of a customer base that they’ll be able to skate around certain vetting requirements. Hell, TGI was a fucking imbecile and his OPSEC was so bad that a member here found his home address and pictures on Zillow based on a description the dude gave of his new place. So while I’d like to see lab pictures—I expressed as much to Trip in PMs before he joined here—he knows damn well that guys will order without them. I honestly don’t know how we get him to do what we’re asking. I know that I personally won’t be ordering because of this issue. No offense to Trip, he seems like a good dude who’s trying to make a nice product, but I need more information before I’m willing to take that risk. A ton of others evidently don’t care.