Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

you guys ever use glutathione? Got a guy who sold me 3 bottles for $69. basically makes all aminos and vitamins. I bought some inject vitamin c incase I end up with the rona

you guys ever use glutathione? Got a guy who sold me 3 bottles for $69. basically makes all aminos and vitamins. I bought some inject vitamin c incase I end up with the rona
My mom uses it. Swears by it. I prefer to just supplement NAC and Glycine because those are two of the 3 building blocks of it.

Injectable Vit C is sick though. I use it a lot, because my body is shit at metabolizing it from my food. (Bloodwork vit c levels are bottom of reference range, unless I’m injecting.)

I use it post cycle along whith choline and inositol(oral) when using orals in a cycle. 30 days. Supposed to help the liver.

I do.. about 200mg a night on blast.. don't use it on a cruise.. I habe a awesome source for aminos as well .. cheap and clean.. never had pip ..he has boner blends and all kinds of shit.. I've used alot of them and was surprised by there effects.. I was running l carn at 3 grams a day for 2 months and made a big difference.. in fat loss and endurance/stamina.. also sweat like a fucking maniac!! But pinning 1.5ml 2x a day got old.. could rotate areas enough because of tje volume and I refuse to use legs.. I heard to many horror stories

So there is guy in another thread that thinks Tren is like a milder version of Anavar. Claims to know a lot about Tren. Also this guy pushes the whole women are not into jacked guys, they like smaller guys with tone.
Thoughts?
Oh yeah fucknuts handle is @rfan2020

So there is guy in another thread that thinks Tren is like a milder version of Anavar. Claims to know a lot about Tren. Also this guy pushes the whole women are not into jacked guys, they like smaller guys with tone.
Thoughts?
Oh yeah fucknuts handle is @rfan2020
Lincoln Rhyme GIF by NBC

My mom uses it. Swears by it. I prefer to just supplement NAC and Glycine because those are two of the 3 building blocks of it.

Injectable Vit C is sick though. I use it a lot, because my body is shit at metabolizing it from my food. (Bloodwork vit c levels are bottom of reference range, unless I’m injecting.)
do you know how much inject vit c is compared to oral? I use 2500mg oral daily now... was trying to decide if I should switch over to inject for now since corona is everywhere and im not vaxxed

do you know how much inject vit c is compared to oral? I use 2500mg oral daily now... was trying to decide if I should switch over to inject for now since corona is everywhere and im not vaxxed
This may seem retarded.. but it's a fact for 90% of people.. getting covid is the best vaccine there is.. odds of getting it again a super low s d you can't spread it.. vaccine you can do both..not a vaccine by definition. I'm taking the risk and if I get it.. my natural immunities will be far superior then the vaccine..