Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

do you know how much inject vit c is compared to oral? I use 2500mg oral daily now... was trying to decide if I should switch over to inject for now since corona is everywhere and im not vaxxed
I’m not sure if there is a correlation dosage wise, especially because my body struggles to absorb ascorbic acid orally. I’ve found 200 mgs EOD and 1 gram orally ED seems to help some of my tendon issues though. My skin quality even improves.

you guys ever use glutathione? Got a guy who sold me 3 bottles for $69. basically makes all aminos and vitamins. I bought some inject vitamin c incase I end up with the rona
I got injectable Pharma grade glutathione on the way

Is that @Athlete127's sister? Not too bad for Cerebral Palsey.
austin porter brandon arreaga GIF by PRETTYMUCH

Going on week 20 of running 400mg test e (switched from test c) 400mg primo e per week...I don't wanna stop. I don't have any sides, and my blood pressure this morning measured 116/64 which is fucking money. As long as my lipids aren't terrible, can I keep going?

Edit: I'll probably run primo indefinitely I love it so much, so if I were to drop dose it would be too 200mg test c (I'd switch back to my pharma test) 200mg primo e per week.

Going on week 20 of running 400mg test e (switched from test c) 400mg primo e per week...I don't wanna stop. I don't have any sides, and my blood pressure this morning measured 116/64 which is fucking money. As long as my lipids aren't terrible, can I keep going?
How extensive is your bloodwork? Getting liver and kidney function checked as well? There are more dangers with running AAS beyond lipids and BP, but those are two of the easiest to check.

This may seem retarded.. but it's a fact for 90% of people.. getting covid is the best vaccine there is.. odds of getting it again a super low s d you can't spread it.. vaccine you can do both..not a vaccine by definition. I'm taking the risk and if I get it.. my natural immunities will be far superior then the vaccine..
I got the first wave last year

Looks like the tren train already derailed for some of you guys LOL.

How extensive is your bloodwork? Getting liver and kidney function checked as well? There are more dangers with running AAS beyond lipids and BP, but those are two of the easiest to check.

I also get the Metabolic Panel and CBC work done. Had these done at week 5, ALT/AST was a bit high, in the 55-65 range, CBC was good, everything in range, as were the lipids. This was back in June however.

20 weeks would be max for me. Lipids wouldn't even be the main factor. Hematocrit and RBC are probably elevated.

20 weeks would be max for me. Lipids wouldn't even be the main factor. Hematocrit and RBC are probably elevated.
I'd go very easy on orals if I were to run them nowadays as I bet older people would have issues with them...

12 weeks on a cycle would been my max now and I plan to run one this winter.

Funny you should mention that, I started running 200mg test c/200mg primo e per week at the beginning of April. Went to donate blood in May, and my hemoglobin was TOO LOW to even donate. It was like a fucking 12.6 or some shit. Mind you I spend over 8 hours a week in the gym and do a shitload of cardio.

I'd go very easy on orals if I were to run them nowadays as I bet older people would have issues with them...

12 weeks on a cycle would been my max now.
I will still use orals but at low doses. Started using quick esters and max for me now is 8-10 weeks.

Funny you should mention that, I started running 200mg test c/200mg primo e per week at the beginning of April. Went to donate blood in May, and my hemoglobin was TOO LOW to even donate. It was like a fucking 12.6 or some shit. Mind you I spend over 8 hours a week in the gym and do a shitload of cardio.
Everyone is different. Mine will be elevated even donating blood.

12 weeks on a cycle would been my max now and I plan to run one this winter.
Fuck man, I just don't want to stop, I'm still making great progress, and I'm deathly afraid that when I drop down to 200mg test/primo per week that I'll shrivel up and lose all my vascularity...