Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

Honestly I wish it was. It’s not bro. I’m weak, and couldn’t stomach more than 1000 cals a day of breads, juices, icecream and soups. I’ve lost actual muscle. Covid can cause muscle wasting similar to cancer or aids patients from what my dr explained to me.
it sucks but it’s giving me experience to help people who are recovering from sickness.
There's no getting around it- that sucks. You have the knowledge, experience, and discipline to push through it and recover.

I’d stay away from Proviron unless you have a serious issue with high SHBG. Personally I would rather take very low dose Var like 2.5-5mgs to do the same effect but with less sides.

Yeah I ditched it not long after starting primo once I learned it was pretty much redundant to take alongside primo.
I don't think it was caused by Proviron. Heavy exercise can cause your ALT/AST to rise. Next bloodwork don't lift the day before.

Am I out of line for wanting to cruise with 200mg test 200mg primo per week? I already have read all about how most would consider this a light blast instead of a cruise. Or should I go all the way back to my TRT (200mg test per week) just to be extra safe? I just don't want to turn into a weakling and look like shit (srs), I've worked so fucking hard to get where I'm at...

Are you better now? Still recovering?

But damn man. Sounds like you got the short end of the stick there. Covid is so fucking random in how it effects people.
Im through the worst of it. I still feel fatigued and it’s hard to breath with all the congestion in my lungs. I’ll be at the gym Friday getting back to it. It’ll be pretty low volume and I’ll start adding cardio for building up my lung capacity and endurance

Yeah I ditched it not long after starting primo once I learned it was pretty much redundant to take alongside primo.

Am I out of line for wanting to cruise with 200mg test 200mg primo per week? I already have read all about how most would consider this a light blast instead of a cruise. Or should I go all the way back to my TRT (200mg test per week) just to be extra safe? I just don't want to turn into a weakling and look like shit (srs), I've worked so fucking hard to get where I'm at...

200 test will probably put your total and free at way above the reference range. That is a ‘enhanced cruise’ in my mind. So no, you will not shrivel up lol. I drop down to 120 mgs and I stay the same size beyond some glycogen reduction.

Im through the worst of it. I still feel fatigued and it’s hard to breath with all the congestion in my lungs. I’ll be at the gym Friday getting back to it. It’ll be pretty low volume and I’ll start adding cardio for building up my lung capacity and endurance
Take NAC, there is a study that shows it helps break up damage and heal the lungs post covid.

Glad to hear you are getting better. Don’t push hard too soon, it is known to strike back if you do.

Thats totally individual and up to you.
My hematocrit and RBC were always slightly elevated at 200 mg/week. Doc switched me to 100mg every 5 days(140 mg/week) and my blood levels returned to normal. I feel good and my test is 1103 ish from the last two labs. I think one was 1102 and 6 months later 1103. Almost identical.

200 test will probably put your total and free at way above the reference range. That is a ‘enhanced cruise’ in my mind. So no, you will not shrivel up lol. I drop down to 120 mgs and I stay the same size beyond some glycogen reduction.

I'll probably drop down to 200mgs per week and then throw in 3iu GH per day, been eyeing Opti GH for awhile now.

Thats totally individual and up to you.
My hematocrit and RBC were always slightly elevated at 200 mg/week. Doc switched me to 100mg every 5 days(140 mg/week) and my blood levels returned to normal. I feel good and my test is 1103 ish from the last two labs. I think one was 1102 and 6 months later 1103. Almost identical.
I think 120-140 is the sweet spot for most. I feel so amazing at 120.

I'll probably drop down to 200mgs per week and then throw in 3iu GH per day, been eyeing Opti GH for awhile now.
I personally love GH. Has really supercharged my Test and Deca cycle. If you are a powerlifter tho, some hate it because they get slight hand swelling and cant grip the bar as well.

Yeah my doctor is pretty cool about it. He doesn't focus on the test level #'s. He looks at all the bloodwork and if I'm feeling good and the rest is normal, he doesn't care.
That is awesome, my doctor is going to prescribe me Oxandrolone for my tendonitis :) but I think hematocrit is the biggest factor in how I feel. Not total test levels. On cycle by week 8-10 I feel very sluggish and hot. Makes me start to get excited to come off lol. Trest doesn’t raise my hematocrit though, which is very nice.

I personally love GH. Has really supercharged my Test and Deca cycle. If you are a powerlifter tho, some hate it because they get slight hand swelling and cant grip the bar as well.

The hand swelling is water retention correct? Doesn't this go away on it's own or not even appear for some?

The hand swelling is water retention correct? Doesn't this go away on it's own or not even appear for some?
Does not happen to all. I did not notice any swelling. Friend of mine added 50 lbs on his deadlift after he dropped it due to his hand sweeping going away.

Take NAC, there is a study that shows it helps break up damage and heal the lungs post covid.

Glad to hear you are getting better. Don’t push hard too soon, it is known to strike back if you do.
Thanks for the advice. Ill go ahead and order some nac

That is awesome, my doctor is going to prescribe me Oxandrolone for my tendonitis :) but I think hematocrit is the biggest factor in how I feel. Not total test levels. On cycle by week 8-10 I feel very sluggish and hot. Makes me start to get excited to come off lol. Trest doesn’t raise my hematocrit though, which is very nice.
Yeah I'm spent at about week 8-10 as well. I always blamed it on my CNS with all the eating and training. I'll never go back to long esters and cycles more than 10 weeks. I'm happy with 8 week cycles.

Do you want to do it because you're that big that TRT isn't enough to hold onto what you've built or because you're the paranoid type that's afraid the gainz will disappear if you don't?

Post a pic. We'll tell ya'.