Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

I take 600mg daily and 1200 on blast for general liver support. Just now hearing of this covid link, but it is still available on iHerb.

Idk yet. What’s the recommended dosage? She got 2 large bottles of twin labs brand bogo for $40. I’ve never taken it before and she hasn’t gotten home with it yet.
I've seen numbers all over the place

Idk yet. What’s the recommended dosage? She got 2 large bottles of twin labs brand bogo for $40. I’ve never taken it before and she hasn’t gotten home with it yet.

Here is the quote from the study. TLDR: the dose used was 600 mgs

The other dose used was 1200 and that was more effective.

N-acetylcysteine (NAC), a precursor of the antioxidant glutathione, has been used to loosen thick mucus in the lungs and treat acetaminophen overdose for decades. However, NAC can also boost the immune system, suppress viral replication, and reduce inflammation. Despite these valuable features, NAC has been mostly overlooked throughout SARS-Cov and MERS-Cov epidemics, as well as the current COVID-19 pandemic.

In 1997, De Flora et al demonstrated that oral administration of NAC (600mg, bid) significantly improved cell-mediated immunity, shifting from anergy to normoergy in seniors (Figure 1A).21 Anergy represents a lack of reaction from immune cells to foreign substances, such as bacteria and viruses. Unsurprisingly, NAC treatment significantly decreased the frequency of influenza, as well as the severity and duration of most symptoms

Here is the quote from the study. TLDR: the dose used was 600 mgs

N-acetylcysteine (NAC), a precursor of the antioxidant glutathione, has been used to loosen thick mucus in the lungs and treat acetaminophen overdose for decades. However, NAC can also boost the immune system, suppress viral replication, and reduce inflammation. Despite these valuable features, NAC has been mostly overlooked throughout SARS-Cov and MERS-Cov epidemics, as well as the current COVID-19 pandemic.

In 1997, De Flora et al demonstrated that oral administration of NAC (600mg, bid) significantly improved cell-mediated immunity, shifting from anergy to normoergy in seniors (Figure 1A).21 Anergy represents a lack of reaction from immune cells to foreign substances, such as bacteria and viruses. Unsurprisingly, NAC treatment significantly decreased the frequency of influenza, as well as the severity and duration of most symptoms
Ive been taking 600 mg daily for a few weeks. Getting my second vaccine shot this week. Any time I use orals or tren, I take 600 to 1200 mg daily along with Tudca and Milk Thistle.

Ive been taking 600 mg daily for a few weeks. Getting my second vaccine shot this week. Any time I use orals or tren, I take 600 to 1200 mg daily along with Tudca and Milk Thistle.
The only untested drugs I put into this temple are PEDs lmao

TUDCA is unmatched too. So freaking sick. Take after a night of binge drinking and your hangover won’t be as bad either

Well go get your sisters panties and prove it.
No joke, in highschool and college girls would grab my ass and literally try to get with me cause of it. Round as hell lmaooo. If I was born as a woman Id be putting Kim K to shame.

Edit: knew my current gf was the one cause she doesn’t care for butts on guys haha

Keep in mind the FDA is banning it. Amazon has already pulled all NAC. But you can get it on ebay by the kilo for cheap right now. I just ordered a kilo for $45 the other day.
They are not banning it. Just put out some warnings and shit. Very unlikely they do anything more.

you guys ever use glutathione? Got a guy who sold me 3 bottles for $69. basically makes all aminos and vitamins. I bought some inject vitamin c incase I end up with the rona
Tried the liposomal glutathione suspended in liquid when covid hit. Tasted horrible (sulfur odor and taste) but didnt notice much benefit. Travelled for work alot last year and never got sick. So maybe it did benefit me? Did some research and supposedly NAC is a precursor to its production. So I just take that along with Vitamin D/K2.

Funny you should mention that, I started running 200mg test c/200mg primo e per week at the beginning of April. Went to donate blood in May, and my hemoglobin was TOO LOW to even donate. It was like a fucking 12.6 or some shit. Mind you I spend over 8 hours a week in the gym and do a shitload of cardio.
Are you one of those skinnny fit guys that brag about it? @Cdave.aol would like to know.

Long term cruise I'd keep an eye on kidneys as well. If you continue with the Primo I'd run it low along with TRT dose of test. Kind of an expensive cruise though man.

Yeah I ditched it not long after starting primo once I learned it was pretty much redundant to take alongside primo.

Am I out of line for wanting to cruise with 200mg test 200mg primo per week? I already have read all about how most would consider this a light blast instead of a cruise. Or should I go all the way back to my TRT (200mg test per week) just to be extra safe? I just don't want to turn into a weakling and look like shit (srs), I've worked so fucking hard to get where I'm at...
The only way to know is get bloodwork on your cruise. But coming off a high dose 20 week blast you'll need some time before returning to near baseline on TRT doses.

My reccomendation? Dont inject anything for two weeks and give your endocrine system and organs a break. You will not lose your gains. If you train as hard as you say you do and eat enough you'll be fine.

When you go back on TRT dose start low. Like 100/ week. Get bloods and see where you're at for total test and free test. Then adjust as needed. You want to be near the high of normal range. Then maybe bring back in the Primo.

No joke, in highschool and college girls would grab my ass and literally try to get with me cause of it. Round as hell lmaooo. If I was born as a woman Id be putting Kim K to shame.

Edit: knew my current gf was the one cause she doesn’t care for butts on guys haha
Time to get a new GF if she doesn't appreciate a linebacker type ass. WTF?

Hahahaha but when we started dating I was fat, poor, and hypogonadal. So atleast I know she likes me for me ;)
Those women are the keepers. I get suspicious of a woman that wont stop talking about my body. Not that I'm some hot underwear model like @Gbro but my current flame appreciates all of me. And I her. Awww, tender.

Those women are the keepers. I get suspicious of a woman that wont stop talking about my body. Not that I'm some hot underwear model like @Gbro but my current flame appreciates all of me. And I her. Awww, tender.
Love that for you bro, every one deserves happiness like that. She gets turned on by the DMs I get tho, chicks thinking they are hot shit lmao

Sponsors