Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

and? I used a heating pad just fine with crystallized test. I never made a retarded statement like your dumb ass saying anavar is stronger than tren. Actually you make a ton of retarded statements, that one is just the most recent glaring example of your utter stupidity.
you had to apologize for making a stupid post, beta. I can picture your dumbass trying to heat crashed gear with a heating pad. classic

beta

Have you ever tried it? It works. Make a thread asking about it
why would I sit around and use a heating pad to heat crystalized gear like you idiots when I can just stick a pin into vent it and sit it in a pot with a little water then swirl it around in 2 minutes?

was the gear you sat around and cuddled in a heated pad the same vial of tren that permanently gave you a manly voice?

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

why would I sit around and use a heating pad to heat crystalized gear like you idiots when I can just stick a pin into vent it and sit it in a pot with a little water then swirl it around in 2 minutes?

was the gear you sat around and cuddled in a heated pad the same vial of tren that permanently gave you a manly voice?
What if the heating pad is already warm and in use?

My GH sat in the car for about 3 hours. It was warm (but not hot) to the touch when I remembered it was in there and went and grabbed it. What do y’all think? Good?

I just assumed you had an issue with straining your vagina, after a tough afternoon of modeling underwear, and would be using one anyways.

trips always struck me as the type of arrogant cunt who would stick around out of spite just to prove cochino shackleford bbbg wrong about him not staying here

you had to apologize for making a stupid post, beta. I can picture your dumbass trying to heat crashed gear with a heating pad. classic

beta
You simple cuck. I have heated crashed gear with a heating pad and it worked taking all of a few minutes.
What don't you understand retard?
Read this post again, slowly Mrs. Anavar is stronger than Tren stupid cunt.

rfan2020 said:
I use gear to be a ripped 186lbs,

@rfan2020 actually typed this statement last night in response to another member that points out his ignorance. @rfan2020 you tiny ignorant fool, no one needs steroids to be 186 pounds. GTFOH with your dumb cuck ass.

Last edited:
It's gay as fuck working with these narrow minded people who can't grasp the concept of team effort and instead try to sabotage their coworkers thinking they are "getting ahead"

That would be subjective for me to answer, but I will say

I think I’m just gonna drop the primo for now completely and go to just 200mg/week test. Week 20 would start Friday so when I pin Friday I’ll only do 100mg test (I pin e3.5d).
Sounds like a good plan. I know how it messes with your head to come off. I go through it too. Just push past it man.

you guys ever use glutathione? Got a guy who sold me 3 bottles for $69. basically makes all aminos and vitamins. I bought some inject vitamin c incase I end up with the rona
Glutathione and nac are both good but hard to get bc the fda told everyone to stop production bc studies came out showing how well they work in covid patients lol

Glutathione and nac are both good but hard to get bc the fda told everyone to stop production bc studies came out showing how well they work in covid patients lol
Bet I could have knocked out my mild case that I had last fall in less than a day with that stuff, considering I had Covid like 4 days where I got real lucky.

Sponsors