Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

I’ve been following Jordan Peters phase 1 routine for several months. It’s like a modified DC 2 way split. I started his Phase 2 advanced routine PPL routine yesterday. So I’m going from 3 days a week to 4 or 5 depending on the week.
im impatient and all I thought about was the gym the last 2 weeks.
Oh got you...sounds like a crazy routine and how it working out for you?

So far great. Could destroy me idk. Hard to tell without doing it for a few weeks.
If it helps you put on size without causing you any major issues then that sounds good, if brutal. You logging this anywhere?

If it helps you put on size without causing you any major issues then that sounds good, if brutal. You logging this anywhere?
I log everything have for years. I log in a note pad not on the internet though. Im not good a keeping up with a log I get bored and distracted. Bad adhd

I log everything have for years. I log in a note pad not on the internet though. Im not good a keeping up with a log I get bored and distracted. Bad adhd
The old school way works and you can look through past workouts to see trends and spot where you can do better.

The old school way works and you can look through past workouts to see trends and spot where you can do better.
For example today’s pull workout was 8 failure sets not counting the triple drop set for back
Biceps was 3 failure sets not counting the triple drop sets.
4 sets for calves.

the leg day will be 14 failure sets not including rest pause, triple drop sets and a 50 rep leg press finisher.

update:
2 days of training down. Push yesterday and pull today. Did not take it easy just started pounding the food and the weights. Didn’t really lose any strength and I’m actually doing phase 2 of Jordan Peters training principles his advanced routine. I’ll knock out legs A workout Sunday. Probably dumb but I’m wreckless when it comes to me. My new blast is 100anavar daily, 100trest e week and 500 test a week with 200mcg igf daily. I didn’t feel like taking a lot of drugs because I’m recovering still.
diet is 3000 cals of food I can stomach with 300grams protein a day.
Routine is Push A, Pull A, day off, legs A, day off, pb,pullb, off, legs b, off, repeat…
Trying to be careful so weight doesn’t skyrocket too quickly. I lost 18lbs in less than 2 weeks. After eating up for 2 days I’m up 15lbs.
Anybody who’s interested I’ll post the current routine in more detail.
Curious what you think about the anavar I was taking 100mgs and at first thought I liked it now I'm not so sure.

At what point should I be concerned about infection? I injected yesterday and a previous injection site near that one become red, swollen, warm to the touch, and itchy. The one injected yesterday is just red and swollen which is typical. Neither really hurt. The site that is itchy and shit is from about a week ago. Is it possible it just got irritated from the most recent shot?

At what point should I be concerned about infection? I injected yesterday and a previous injection site near that one become red, swollen, warm to the touch, and itchy. The one injected yesterday is just red and swollen which is typical. Neither really hurt. The site that is itchy and shit is from about a week ago. Is it possible it just got irritated from the most recent shot?
Possibly sepsis or gangrene. If it gets any worse, amputation is required to stop the spread of bacteria