Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

Glutathione and nac are both good but hard to get bc the fda told everyone to stop production bc studies came out showing how well they work in covid patients lol
Excperts from an article I found on the matter:

The FDA last year asserted in warning letters that NAC couldn’t be lawfully marketed in dietary supplements because it was first studied as a drug in 1963.

The executive of a supplement brand, who agreed to speak on condition of anonymity, said its NAC products were removed a few weeks ago, subsequently reinstated last week, then removed again this week.

“We still don’t know the full story of ‘why’ on this, other than Amazon seems to have been spooked and, we think, overreacted regarding the pharma patent on NAC,” the industry source said

And there you have it. Big pharma wants to classify it as a drug so they can exclusively sell it as a drug. How do you patent a naturally occurring amino acid?

And someone left this comment:

Using a regulatory agency to issue or protect a patent that has no business being issued in the first place, is not capitalism. It's big government, big brother, corrupt protectionism. It protects big pharma in the guise of protecting the public, while in fact it injures the public. If capitalism were being applied, then consumers would have the right to purchase what they wanted from whom they wanted. And obviously, they would purchase NAC as a supplement rather than as a more expensive drug.

Excperts from an article I found on the matter:

The FDA last year asserted in warning letters that NAC couldn’t be lawfully marketed in dietary supplements because it was first studied as a drug in 1963.

The executive of a supplement brand, who agreed to speak on condition of anonymity, said its NAC products were removed a few weeks ago, subsequently reinstated last week, then removed again this week.

“We still don’t know the full story of ‘why’ on this, other than Amazon seems to have been spooked and, we think, overreacted regarding the pharma patent on NAC,” the industry source said.

And there you have it. Big pharma wants to classify it as a drug so they can exclusively sell it as a drug. How do you patent a naturally occurring amino acid?

And someone left this comment:

Using a regulatory agency to issue or protect a patent that has no business being issued in the first place, is not capitalism. It's big government, big brother, corrupt protectionism. It protects big pharma in the guise of protecting the public, while in fact it injures the public. If capitalism were being applied, then consumers would have the right to purchase what they wanted from whom they wanted. And obviously, they would purchase NAC as a supplement rather than as a more expensive drug.

This is more what it is, not because it's some covid miracle supplement. There using an old ruling on it to pull it and also sprinkled in an excuse of how some hangover remedy pills were using NAC in their blends.

NAC is a staple for me and it has a myriad of benefits but its getting kind of old people just picking shit off a wheel and saying it cures or helps covid.

Now where did I put my horse dewormer?

This is more what it is, not because it's some covid miracle supplement. There using an old ruling on it to pull it and also sprinkled in an excuse of how some hangover remedy pills were using NAC in their blends.

NAC is a staple for me and it has a myriad of benefits but its getting kind of old people just picking shit off a wheel and saying it cures or helps covid.

Exactly. There is no covid miracle. Lol. The only miracle (and not the good kind) is we have a senile wrinkle sack for a president.

Exactly. There is no covid miracle. Lol. The only miracle (and not the good kind) is we have a senile wrinkle sack for a president.
He said in I believe a congress meeting.. the "we the people" stands for us..the government..this fucking guy.. hes like stalins retarded bastard son

Ivermectin was created to stop parasites in humans that was causing river blindness in tropical regions. Millions of doses given, no deaths. I hate when people brush it off calling it horse dewormer. It was for humans first. Just another smear campaign by the government to keep us in a state of fear and "sickness". It's actually fairly promising as an antiviral.

Exactly. There is no covid miracle. Lol. The only miracle (and not the good kind) is we have a senile wrinkle sack for a pr

Ivermectin was created to stop parasites in humans that was causing river blindness in tropical regions. Millions of doses given, no deaths. I hate when people brush it off calling it horse dewormer. It was for humans first. Just another smear campaign by the government to keep us in a state of fear and "sickness". It's actually fairly promising as an antiviral.

When you're buying the shit from a feed store I'm gonna call it horse dewormer. Whatever happened to the hydroxychoriquine hype?

I'd be curious to hear why an anti parasitic would have any effect tho I'm always open to learning more.

When you're buying the shit from a feed store I'm gonna call it horse dewormer. Whatever happened to the hydroxychoriquine hype?

I'd be curious to hear why an anti parasitic would have any effect tho I'm always open to learning more.
Yeah that's fair. The original manufacturer said that it's dangerous and not to use it for covid, so doctors aren't prescribing it.. In reality, the drug is simply out of patent and there's no money to be made from it. They're working on a copycat chemical to replace it. And I forget how it works exactly, something to do with interfering with certain proteins and affecting the replication. I'll have to look into it again.

Yeah that's fair. The original manufacturer said that it's dangerous and not to use it for covid, so doctors aren't prescribing it.. In reality, the drug is simply out of patent and there's no money to be made from it. They're working on a copycat chemical to replace it. And I forget how it works exactly, something to do with interfering with certain proteins and affecting the replication. I'll have to look into it again.
Your are close.. I've read a handful of things about.how ivermectin has worked.. also read Mexico was using it the the beginning of covid and had good success..
Like you said... do you think they will promote another drug working against covid and interfere with the billions they are making from the federal government on all these free for us vaccines? That are a vaccine by definition.. we will see what happens in the bear future.. but there's already alot of research coming out that is damning.. spiked proteins aren't good.
Ivermectin has won a novel prize and has been prescribed to millions of humans with no issues.. why wouldn't I try it?.. I
I personally have 180 12mg Ivermectin.. bought over the.xoirces of a month from 2 sources..why? I don't trust anything media says..I don't trust big pharma or big government.. before they make it hard.to get.. I wanted to get a fair amount.. incase it.can save my life ..my family's.. or someone in need..
Whenever people in media damn people over something like this.. I feel it's because we the people are on to something.. and they always try to pin us against us.. if they say don't do it.. I'm gonna do it..

No Way GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

update:
2 days of training down. Push yesterday and pull today. Did not take it easy just started pounding the food and the weights. Didn’t really lose any strength and I’m actually doing phase 2 of Jordan Peters training principles his advanced routine. I’ll knock out legs A workout Sunday. Probably dumb but I’m wreckless when it comes to me. My new blast is 100anavar daily, 100trest e week and 500 test a week with 200mcg igf daily. I didn’t feel like taking a lot of drugs because I’m recovering still.
diet is 3000 cals of food I can stomach with 300grams protein a day.
Routine is Push A, Pull A, day off, legs A, day off, pb,pullb, off, legs b, off, repeat…
Trying to be careful so weight doesn’t skyrocket too quickly. I lost 18lbs in less than 2 weeks. After eating up for 2 days I’m up 15lbs.
Anybody who’s interested I’ll post the current routine in more detail.

update:
2 days of training down. Push yesterday and pull today. Did not take it easy just started pounding the food and the weights. Didn’t really lose any strength and I’m actually doing phase 2 of Jordan Peters training principles his advanced routine. I’ll knock out legs A workout Sunday. Probably dumb but I’m wreckless when it comes to me. My new blast is 100anavar daily, 100trest e week and 500 test a week with 200mcg igf daily. I didn’t feel like taking a lot of drugs because I’m recovering still.
diet is 3000 cals of food I can stomach with 300grams protein a day.
Routine is Push A, Pull A, day off, legs A, day off, pb,pullb, off, legs b, off, repeat…
Trying to be careful so weight doesn’t skyrocket too quickly. I lost 18lbs in less than 2 weeks. After eating up for 2 days I’m up 15lbs.
Anybody who’s interested I’ll post the current routine in more detail.
Whose routine is that?

Whose routine is that?
I’ve been following Jordan Peters phase 1 routine for several months. It’s like a modified DC 2 way split. I started his Phase 2 advanced routine PPL routine yesterday. So I’m going from 3 days a week to 4 or 5 depending on the week.
im impatient and all I thought about was the gym the last 2 weeks.
I literally said who’s routine it is in the post if you read it. Are you asking who Jordan Peters is?

Sponsors