Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

Do you want to do it because you're that big that TRT isn't enough to hold onto what you've built or because you're the paranoid type that's afraid the gainz will disappear if you don't?

Post a pic. We'll tell ya'.

That would be subjective for me to answer, but I will say
The only way to know is get bloodwork on your cruise. But coming off a high dose 20 week blast you'll need some time before returning to near baseline on TRT doses.

My reccomendation? Dont inject anything for two weeks and give your endocrine system and organs a break. You will not lose your gains. If you train as hard as you say you do and eat enough you'll be fine.

When you go back on TRT dose start low. Like 100/ week. Get bloods and see where you're at for total test and free test. Then adjust as needed. You want to be near the high of normal range. Then maybe bring back in the Primo.

I think I’m just gonna drop the primo for now completely and go to just 200mg/week test. Week 20 would start Friday so when I pin Friday I’ll only do 100mg test (I pin e3.5d).

Damn sucks this got moved but it aint working anyway. Relapse/addiction talk is dominating Trips thread now.
Should we start a relapse thread?
Here's a story. I was hooked on heroin and then I got clean for 10 years until yesterday.
This hot bitch had some and wouldn't blow me unless I shot some with her. I'm a guy, of course I'm not gonna say no.
Well, I overdosed and I died. For real. I came back to life and I said to myself never again. Then I shit my pants and I never got any action anyways.

Damn sucks this got moved but it aint working anyway. Relapse/addiction talk is dominating Trips thread now.
Should we start a relapse thread?
Here's a story. I was hooked on heroin and then I got clean for 10 years until yesterday.
This hot bitch had some and wouldn't blow me unless I shot some with her. I'm a guy, of course I'm not gonna say no.
Well, I overdosed and I died. For real. I came back to life and I said to myself never again. Then I shit my pants and I never got any action anyways.
Haha funny but addiction is real. Thank God I never succumbed, but I have apathy for those who have. That has to be hard and one has to be disciplined just to stay clean.

Haha funny but addiction is real. Thank God I never succumbed, but I have apathy for those who have. That has to be hard and one has to be disciplined just to stay clean.
Oh I know all too well. Everyone has their vices, some just not as bad vices as others.
I do poke fun a lot but I poke fun at myself as well. I see humor in many of my own problems. Those that know me best in real life know on the surface I can be sarcastic and pessimistic but deep down I am quite empathetic.
PS - It is certainly a bitch to watch someone you care about go down that dark road and no matter what you try to do, you can't ever really help them until they decide they want to help themselves and sadly many never do and die.

Oh I know all too well. Everyone has their vices, some just not as bad vices as others.
I do poke fun a lot but I poke fun at myself as well. I see humor in many of my own problems. Those that know me best in real life know on the surface I can be sarcastic and pessimistic but deep down I am quite empathetic.
PS - It is certainly a bitch to watch someone you care about go down that dark road and no matter what you try to do, you can't ever really help them until they decide they want to help themselves and sadly many never do and die.
moving post, I shed a tear, queer

you said this on this very board..

"my bad then. I must admit I have never tried it with injectable orals. It has worked well for me with test, so I defer to your observation. You did kind of get me. I was trying to help based on my experience but probably better to not say anything here as I don't really know what I am talking about."

LOL

you said this on this very board..

"my bad then. I must admit I have never tried it with injectable orals. It has worked well for me with test, so I defer to your observation. You did kind of get me. I was trying to help based on my experience but probably better to not say anything here as I don't really know what I am talking about."

LOL
and? I used a heating pad just fine with crystallized test. I never made a retarded statement like your dumb ass saying anavar is stronger than tren. Actually you make a ton of retarded statements, that one is just the most recent glaring example of your utter stupidity.

I've never run tren but if I did, I just might roll her in flour until I found the wet spot.
Nothing wrong with the face. I bet she can suck a dick like a champion, which begs the question which would you fuck first, a butter face with a nice body or a fat/ugly body with pretty face? And no, you can't use a paper bag and no doggie style.

Nothing wrong with the face. I bet she can suck a dick like a champion, which begs the question which would you fuck first, a butter face with a nice body or a fat/ugly body with pretty face? And no, you can't use a paper bag and no doggie style.
To Tell The Truth Idk GIF by ABC Network

Butter face 10/10. You don’t even need to kiss a chick to fuck em these days lmao.