Trips Trainwreck Thread Volume 1

Better safe than sorry as those orals can be toxic if used for a long period. Perhaps take a break from them time to time and lower the dose. Have you been getting bloods done to keep tabs on your values?
Fuck man, I just don't want to stop, I'm still making great progress, and I'm deathly afraid that when I drop down to 200mg test/primo per week that I'll shrivel up and lose all my vascularity...

Fuck man, I just don't want to stop, I'm still making great progress, and I'm deathly afraid that when I drop down to 200mg test/primo per week that I'll shrivel up and lose all my vascularity...
I would definitely get bloodwork done if you are going to continue.

Funny you should mention that, I started running 200mg test c/200mg primo e per week at the beginning of April. Went to donate blood in May, and my hemoglobin was TOO LOW to even donate. It was like a fucking 12.6 or some shit. Mind you I spend over 8 hours a week in the gym and do a shitload of cardio.
Dehydrate yourself for a day and try again

What you keep is a function of diet and training.

Better safe than sorry as those orals can be toxic if used for a long period. Perhaps take a break from them time to time and lower the dose. Have you been getting bloods done to keep tabs on your values?
Not running any orals, just 400mg test/primo per week.

I would definitely get bloodwork done if you are going to continue.

Yeah I'll probably drop down to 200mg/week test/primo anyways and lose some weight. I thought primobolan was safe on lipids and everything.

What you keep is a function of diet and training.
Exactly. Remember you'r levels are still going to be elevated for a month, maybe more from a 20 week cycle. The gains will continue if diet and training are on point.

Exactly. Remember you'r levels are still going to be elevated for a month, maybe more from a 20 week cycle. The gains will continue if diet and training are on point.
Could I throw in like 3iu's per day of GH to make it a more efficient cruise?

Sucks it’s actually a little less than 2 weeks. I’ll be back at the gym friday. I’m having to force down protein and eaas.
Most of that is probably water weight. Some carbs and a few good workouts will pump you back up.

Could I throw in like 3iu's per day of GH to make it a more efficient cruise?
I'm not privy to GH, but I don't see anything wrong with it. I think you are worrying too much about losing gains. If your diet and exercise are on point, you will retain most of it. You need some time off and GH would probably help. I'm not sure if 3iu's is enough. Someone with more knowledge can chime in on that.

I also get the Metabolic Panel and CBC work done. Had these done at week 5, ALT/AST was a bit high, in the 55-65 range, CBC was good, everything in range, as were the lipids. This was back in June however.
That’s good to hear. If you are getting it checked again, you are more likely okay to push forward. I would still recommend a time of rest for your body. Cruising is important imo.

I'm not privy to GH, but I don't see anything wrong with it. I think you are worrying too much about losing gains. If your diet and exercise are on point, you will retain most of it. You need some time off and GH would probably help. I'm not sure if 3iu's is enough. Someone with more knowledge can chime in on that.

Yeah when I was just on my TRT dose my buddy told me to take 25mg proviron daily to raise free test, and when I had my metabolic panel done in June I was still taking that so I wonder if that is why my ALT/AST was slightly elevated.

Yeah when I was just on my TRT dose my buddy told me to take 25mg proviron daily to raise free test, and when I had my metabolic panel done in June I was still taking that so I wonder if that is why my ALT/AST was slightly elevated.
I’d stay away from Proviron unless you have a serious issue with high SHBG. Personally I would rather take very low dose Var like 2.5-5mgs to do the same effect but with less sides.

I don't think it was caused by Proviron. Heavy exercise can cause your ALT/AST to rise. Next bloodwork don't lift the day before.

Most of that is probably water weight. Some carbs and a few good workouts will pump you back up.
Honestly I wish it was. It’s not bro. I’m weak, and couldn’t stomach more than 1000 cals a day of breads, juices, icecream and soups. I’ve lost actual muscle. Covid can cause muscle wasting similar to cancer or aids patients from what my dr explained to me.
it sucks but it’s giving me experience to help people who are recovering from sickness.

Honestly I wish it was. It’s not bro. I’m weak, and couldn’t stomach more than 1000 cals a day of breads, juices, icecream and soups. I’ve lost actual muscle. Covid can cause muscle wasting similar to cancer or aids patients from what my dr explained to me.
it sucks but it’s giving me experience to help people who are recovering from sickness.
Are you better now? Still recovering?

But damn man. Sounds like you got the short end of the stick there. Covid is so fucking random in how it effects people.

Sponsors