TRT by doctor. Doc suggests continue anastrazole?

Basicdude

First post here. I'm 34, 6'4", 241lbs. I've been on 200mg of test cyponate split into two doses a week. 1mg of anastrozole, 50mg of enclomiphine split into twice weekly.

My starting blood work had me at 470 total test, 7.6 free test. I wasn't pre diabetic either (now I am).

I feel like I did in my early 20's but probably better, no more mid day naps, no longer randomly angry, feel damn good. Workouts have slowed a bit cause of a new baby. But 3 days a week 45-60min weight training and in between when I can random small lifts and stationary biking.

I donate blood every two months.

This bloodwork is one week since my last dose.

Questions:

1: anastrozole. Do I need it? My estradiol level is higher then before, I stopped taking the prescribed dose about two months ago because of the shot google says about it and heart related issues. Doc says it's ok on a small dose of 1mg/week. Thoughts?

2: enclomiphine. I was prescribed this because I was still trying to have kids when I got on TRT. I've just had my second and my wife and I are done having kids. Do I still need this? My wife and I don't care if my testicles shrink. But does it cause health issues? Thoughts?

Thanks for the help. Any questions please ask.

As for the other tests that came up high or low.

I'm now taking iodine for the thyroid levels, metformin for the pre-diabetic levels (excited about this cause of all the longevity benefits of metformin, was trying to get on it for months) cholesterol levels I'm now taking fish oils and dialing back the simple carbs and less processed foods.

I feel great, no fatigue like before, no sweeping in chest, or pain in nipple area, can see my abs, definitely the biggest I've ever been. Thanks for your thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_8686.webp
    IMG_8686.webp
    101.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8687.webp
    IMG_8687.webp
    102.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8688.webp
    IMG_8688.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 19
From some small long term studies i have see. High normal range E2 levels such as yours start to cause health issues as time goes by. I would want mine some what lower then that although they are not terrible. All comes down to ones comfort zone.

From some small long term studies i have see. High normal range E2 levels such as yours start to cause health issues as time goes by. I would want mine some what lower then that although they are not terrible. All comes down to ones comfort zone.

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it :)

First post here. I'm 34, 6'4", 241lbs. I've been on 200mg of test cyponate split into two doses a week. 1mg of anastrozole, 50mg of enclomiphine split into twice weekly.

My starting blood work had me at 470 total test, 7.6 free test. I wasn't pre diabetic either (now I am).

I feel like I did in my early 20's but probably better, no more mid day naps, no longer randomly angry, feel damn good. Workouts have slowed a bit cause of a new baby. But 3 days a week 45-60min weight training and in between when I can random small lifts and stationary biking.

I donate blood every two months.

This bloodwork is one week since my last dose.

Questions:

1: anastrozole. Do I need it? My estradiol level is higher then before, I stopped taking the prescribed dose about two months ago because of the shot google says about it and heart related issues. Doc says it's ok on a small dose of 1mg/week. Thoughts?

2: enclomiphine. I was prescribed this because I was still trying to have kids when I got on TRT. I've just had my second and my wife and I are done having kids. Do I still need this? My wife and I don't care if my testicles shrink. But does it cause health issues? Thoughts?

Thanks for the help. Any questions please ask.

As for the other tests that came up high or low.

I'm now taking iodine for the thyroid levels, metformin for the pre-diabetic levels (excited about this cause of all the longevity benefits of metformin, was trying to get on it for months) cholesterol levels I'm now taking fish oils and dialing back the simple carbs and less processed foods.

I feel great, no fatigue like before, no sweeping in chest, or pain in nipple area, can see my abs, definitely the biggest I've ever been. Thanks for your thoughts.

You can eliminate clomiphene if you do not plan to have children. Although estradiol is not as high as it seems, it would be advisable to lower the testosterone dose to 120 mg per week and add 50 mg of primobolan, which will help control estrogen levels. In addition, incorporating 20 mg of telmisartan would also be a good option to manage these levels.

On the other hand, you have high sugar (HbA1c), so it is important that you take care of your diet. Your lipid profile is affected, which indicates that you must improve your diet to stabilize cholesterol levels and protect your cardiovascular health.

Iam on trt dose now.
125mg / w
800-1000ui hcg / w

And by bloods are
T: 900
E2 : 46 (non sensitive test sadly)

Normal aromatize from t to e2 is 4%-6% max..
(your t x 0,04 - 0,06)

Back