• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

TRT - Does anyone regret doing it?

Randall24

Interested to see how many are doing TRT and if any have regretted starting it & how many have stopped. How is life after TRT? Was there success in restarting? The good, the bad. Id like to hear it all.

I was in conversation with a guy on here who had blasted for 4 years and couldn't get his natty test back. High doses of clomid, hcg, nolva, nothing worked. He was depressed as fuck and moved back in with his mum after losing his gf. I forget his name but hopefully he's still around and back on the TRT.

Ive been on trt for less than a year. Its nice busting inside girls cause Im sterile but 2 injections a week is already a bitch. I also enjoy the crazy libido I get from just a cc a week.

I Just started and will Gove it a year before I give it a rating.

Been on for almost a month, officially last week as far as my doc is concerned.

My numbers were low and now my wood is tall.

Happy so far and so is the wifey, I'm like smiling Bob so far!

Been on TRT for 10 months. I'm 49 yrs old. My T was way low. Doc started me at 100mg a week. That brought me into low normal range. Bumped it up to 150mg a week and that put me in the high end of normal. I've been taking 1.25mg of finnastride a day for about 12 years so I'm not concerned with DHT. Just found out my E2 is high (48.5). So I self medicated 0.25 mg of arimidex 2X a week. Going two wait six weeks and get my E2 checked again and adjust my dose accordingly. Any way, I'm glad I started and never regretted it once. I'm leaner, have more energy and sex drive is way up.

If you have satisfactory test levels and you feel fine then don't jump on. However, if that's not the case, then the biweekly injections and the scheduled bloodwork will seem like a small price to pay for such increase in quality of life.

If you have satisfactory test levels and you feel fine then don't jump on. However, if that's not the case, then the biweekly injections and the scheduled bloodwork will seem like a small price to pay for such increase in quality of life.
This is true. My test came back at 417 at 35. I'm at 800 now and next injection will be with a slight increase of .5/ml

This is true. My test came back at 417 at 35. I'm at 800 now and next injection will be with a slight increase of .5/ml

Mine just came back at 400. How much a week to get you to 800? Do you have to take anything along with it like pct or something for e2 levels?

Not running anything as of right now. E2 did go up a bit and might be high come next lab work. My increase was .05 not .50 so I went from 100mg to 110mg

How much a week to get you to 800?
Somewhat less than 150 mg likely.

Do you have to take anything along with it like pct or something for e2 levels?

Once you start TRT you don't come off. So no PCT exactly. You can take HCG to prevent testicular atrophy and if needed you may take an AI if your e2 levels are out of control.

Bloodwork is the key.

Wish I didn't have to jab a needle in my ass for the rest of my life, but don't have any regrets. It sure as hell beats the alternative.