Trt plus CJC-1295

Venom82

I havent ran a cycle in a long time i been on trt for years. I was curious about the effects of peptides. From the research i have done seems like cjc-1295 would be the best for muscle gains. Then the other problem is finding one that is good quality. Has anyone tried any peptides with good results not on cycle? I found where some sarms are claiming to be stronger than testosterone but have liver toxicity issues. Any feed back is greatly appreciated.

I'm on TRT (200 cip per week) and am running CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin mix (150 mcg per day of each Monday thru Friday). I'm 3 weeks into a 6 week peptide run. So far I've hit PRs every week in the gym. Only negative side effects is I get crazy hungry after taking the peptide shot. I did blood work before and will do blood work a few weeks after coming off.

In the same boat. I'm running 200mg/week test c. But I take 200mcg of cjc no dac and 200mcg of ipa every night before bed. I feel great. I've shed some extra fat, sleep is phenomenal, and I'm making faster progress in the gym.

I use ipa 150mcq and cjc 1295 dac 2 times the week 500mcq
Without testosterone.. i feel very good and sleep is amazing