August 2024 show prep log

Alright so this check in we are dropping EQ completely and putting in tren A 75mg E2D.
Currently about 89kg
Some of Mondays check ins 08C33C71-BCBF-4A62-8EA5-09B3F7D06F92.jpeg
6B4235F5-3DA3-4912-A2BF-F911E6B32FBC.jpeg2DB91203-0B70-4A1E-8C98-ED349BFF2762.jpegC5B62ED9-13FC-415F-AE43-BDF4F21BCF5C.jpeg

New update to protocol: 45 min cardio per day
20 yohimbine per day
-30g carbs per day
Coach wants me to drop 1.5-2kg this week.

96.75kg today

Hamstrings coming in from behind. First time seeing this. Hope to get them sharper.

Rear relaxed, rear double bicep, left leg, angle, right leg 4E818A59-D395-4F27-83EB-1DC62C1C5BD6.jpeg3D80C4D9-19A7-498B-8C5D-BA96939F8903.jpeg07185D26-8907-4491-AD13-E1AB363A2766.jpeg2131A3A4-E279-4848-929D-CCCD56B81546.jpeg

Thanks bro! I tried to address constructive criticism from the beginning of the log and I think I got part of it done. Hoping I don’t have much more weight to lose though so that the 6 month bulk will have added around 7kg/15lb stage weight. But of course that is wishful thinking

Thanks bro! I tried to address constructive criticism from the beginning of the log and I think I got part of it done. Hoping I don’t have much more weight to lose though so that the 6 month bulk will have added around 7kg/15lb stage weight. But of course that is wishful thinking

I read that you live in China.
Are you originally from the States and moved there temporarily?

What's it like training there?
Have you met any local that is doing your kind of training, to compete?
I usually train by myself, sometimes some with guys who compete we will work in, spot each other or help taking check ins, giving posing cues.

The last two training days Ive beenasked pretty regularly when I’m going to compete by other people who compete, and we chat about body building and PL.
Chinese body builders are pretty friendly and love body building and the guys who live it are always really open about helping others or chatting. there are some similarities with methodologies but generally they seem less concerned with safety, I’ve seen some pretty crazy cycles and a lot of guys/women smoke regularly even on prep and even in the gym.

Actually last week I handled two people at a competition who got amateur Olympia qualifications, and a couple of guys who work at the gym I go to were also handling athletes. The province I live in has the most active body building scene, and the gym is owned by a coach with some pretty famous wellness athletes, and mostly men’s physique guys.

It varies a lot based on the gym though, and at almost no gyms do they ever rack weights lmao.

Not at the same gym, but a local guy is even coached by “grandma” and got his pro card with her, and will go to Europe for his pro debut. he is prepping now and I hope he does a good job because he’s a really nice guy and helps so many local people without being their coach just for the love of the sport.

Last edited:
Chinese body builders are pretty friendly and love body building and the guys who live it are always really open about helping others or chatting. there are some similarities with methodologies but generally they seem less concerned with safety, I’ve seen some pretty crazy cycles

Crazy in terms of how much stuff they take?
Do you think they have a preference towards certain peds over others?

and a lot of guys/women smoke regularly even on prep and even in the gym.

That's insane. Did I read it correctly?
Inside the gym?
What, like smoking on the threadmill?
Christ.

Actually last week I handled two people at a competition who got amateur Olympia qualifications, and a couple of guys who work at the gym I go to were also handling athletes. The province I live in has the most active body building scene, and the gym is owned by a coach with some pretty famous wellness athletes, and mostly men’s physique guys.

That's cool.
I wonder what they made of you, when you turned up for the first time.
It's good for you to see how they go about doing things.

and at almost no gyms do they ever rack weights lmao.

I hate that.
I end up spending too long just tiding up after myself.
It's a pita but you can't leave a dangerous mess behind you.
They don't care, they train better than I do. No time wasting.

Thanks for this.
Hope it will all go well for you, there.

Are you competing in China?

I have only just "found" you but, until I am around, I look forward to following your journey.

Not at the same gym, but a local guy is even coached by “grandma” and got his pro card with her, and will go to Europe for his pro debut. he is prepping now and I hope he does a good job because he’s a really nice guy and helps so many local people without being their coach just for the love of the sport.

I have just read you edit.

Love this.
Wish I had a hard core grandma like that.
What a brilliant story.
I hope that spreading his kindness around will bring him good things.

Crazy in terms of how much stuff they take?
Do you think they have a preference towards certain peds over others?
Yes haha. For example I saw a guy who was taking 20iu per day at the body weight of 67kg, first cycle.
Test and tren and a lot of gh and winstrol seem super common, off season tren too in decent quantities from some pros. I haven’t really talked to any locals about insulin protocols.
That's insane. Did I read it correctly?
Inside the gym?
Yep!
What, like smoking on the threadmill?
Christ.
Hahahah not the treadmill but often right next to the squat rack lmfao
That's cool.
I wonder what they made of you, when you turned up for the first time.
It's good for you to see how they go about doing things.
Usually they are pretty nice, just curious mostly haha.
Yeah I’d like to learn more about how they organize protocols, but based on what I know about the dieting and PEDS it’s not something I would want to do myself.
I hate that.
I end up spending too long just tiding up after myself.
It's a pita but you can't leave a dangerous mess behind you.
They don't care, they train better than I do. No time wasting.
Yeah for sure hahaha. The gym culture here is just not very developed. Actually one of the men’s physique pros damn near got in a fight with a guy about it a couple weeks ago, due to some miscommunication about pointing at the weights to be put back. the guy thought he pointed at him to put back the weights, and it escalated into a mess.
Thanks for this.
Hope it will all go well for you, there.

Are you competing in China?

I have only just "found" you but, until I am around, I look forward to following your journey.
Thanks, it hasn’t been bad.
I plan to compete when I am filling the weight cap at stage weight (105.2kg). I still have big flaws in my physique and will not be competitive at a national level.
Thanks I appreciate it. Do you have a log somewhere ?

I have just read you edit.

Love this.
Wish I had a hard core grandma like that.
What a brilliant story.
I hope that spreading his kindness around will bring him good things.
Oh haha I mean the woman who used to coach Roelly Winklaar is working with him for 212. not a lot of people do coaching for 212/open at a high level here and the promotions cannot even get enough people to even do 212/open pro shows in the country because of the lack of popularity

I plan to compete when I am filling the weight cap at stage weight (105.2kg). I still have big flaws in my physique and will not be competitive at a national level.
Thanks I appreciate it. Do you have a log somewhere ?
Nope, a log is only worth it for someone like you and in your situation, I think.
For anyone that just likes training, I wouldn't.
Unless you like showing off, of course.
I am the polar opposite of that but also there's nothing to see, imo.

Thanks for chronicling what you are doing.
By the look of things you will get there.
I am sure your coach is giving you the feedback you need and that he has been honest with you in terms of your prospects.

Yes haha. For example I saw a guy who was taking 20iu per day at the body weight of 67kg, first cycle.
Test and tren and a lot of gh and winstrol seem super common, off season tren too in decent quantities from some pros. I haven’t really talked to any locals about insulin protocols.
Wow.
At least they don't have to get it shipped from abroad...

Hahahah not the treadmill but often right next to the squat rack lmfao
Yeah, I can see that.
That's a good spot to lean against or sit on the safety bars.
That with a cup of Chinese coffee, I am almost tempted....
I used to smoke but wouldn't get back to it.
Usually they are pretty nice, just curious mostly haha.
Yeah I’d like to learn more about how they organize protocols, but based on what I know about the dieting and PEDS it’s not something I would want to do myself.
Wise
Yeah for sure hahaha. The gym culture here is just not very developed. Actually one of the men’s physique pros damn near got in a fight with a guy about it a couple weeks ago, due to some miscommunication about pointing at the weights to be put back. the guy thought he pointed at him to put back the weights, and it escalated into a mess.

I imagine after all these years your Chinese is good.
I tried learning a few sentences and to teach my self Japanese, just for fun, but it’s so difficult.
Also, I didn't commit and so never learnt more than a few words.

I have only been to China briefly many years ago.
The food situation was not to my liking.
I did escape to Starbucks for a quiche.
It was either that or some very charred birds on a kebab, like an impaled whole little bird, with beak and all.
Call me what you like.
Lol

Have a good weekend.