Trt supplements

RiceNKimchi

Looking to see if other supplements are possibly beneficial... I will have lab tests to see if needed.

Currently in the regimen

Pregnenolone wkly
Dim
Citrus bergamot
Astragalus
Nattokincase
Nac

Other as well but the main for health currently. What else are you all running alongside trt

Edit I also incorporated p5p as I take lyrica

Last edited:
TUDCA, magnesium glycinate, and Turneric.

I only recently started taking citrus bergamot, and I'm amazed at how well it's lowered my ldl. Particularly my vldl.

TUDCA, magnesium glycinate, and Turneric.

I only recently started taking citrus bergamot, and I'm amazed at how well it's lowered my ldl. Particularly my vldl.
I occasionally drink on trt, not on cycle personally though, when in social situations so I don't use tudca regularly on it. The half life is long and it can protentiate liver damage if taken at the wrong time with alcohol. It is a great, studied supp though

Zinc is amazing as a natural estrogen blocker with test. Keeps those E2's in check
I forgot to reorder zinc, thank you

Quick summery on it

I forgot to reorder zinc, thank you

Quick summery on it
Glad I was a reminder. I'm rarely useful; so, this is rare form for me today

Well I appreciate it. There is another estrogen related compound I am forgetting i wanted to look into. I think it has glycinate in the name. I searched for the post but haven't had any luck

No problem, brother. If you find that compound, please update or PM me with its name. Thank you

That's it. Do you have any supporting studies on dosage or personal experience?
No studies but I was having issues with oily skin and acne and my nipples were tingling a lot. 1000mg per day of calcium d-glucarate seemed to alleviate all of this. I mean I guess my body could have just been acclimating to the trt dosage but the side effects went away within a few days of adding the CDG.

I'm taking as well omega 3 at a nice dosage (at least total 3000mg Epa+Dha), Curcumin Bcm95, Ubiquinol, Vitamin D+K2.

I use them on trt and I may increase doses during my blasts, I'm a truly believer of nutraceutical supplementation.

Looking to see if other supplements are possibly beneficial... I will have lab tests to see if needed.

Currently in the regimen

Pregnenolone wkly
Dim
Citrus bergamot
Astragalus
Nattokincase
Nac

Other as well but the main for health currently. What else are you all running alongside trt

Edit I also incorporated p5p as I take lyrica
I use Lipidmax by Strom for my cholesterol

Supportmax by Strom which covers most base’s as contains (NAC,TUDCA,co q10, hawthorn berry,vit d , citrus bergamot etc)

Thrombomax by Strom to offset Hematacrit .

P5p by Strom for prolactin

Back