TRT testicles wired feeling

Kaching

Hi all,

i am since 4 weeks on TRT ( 120mg - 150mg per week, 3 pins M W F). It started 4 days ago that i have a kind of dull feeling in my testicles ( only the right one).

Have read it is kind of "normal" as they are " shutting down".

Did someone have made similar experience?

I mean i am on a real small dose, how guys with "serios" doses handle that? HCG?

Regards Gentleman

Yes it's normal. I remember when I re-started TRT I had a dull ache for a few weeks from shutting down. You can use 250iu hcg 3x week to combat that, but if you don't plan on having any kids, it's just an added nuisance

Yes it's normal. I remember when I re-started TRT I had a dull ache for a few weeks from shutting down. You can use 250iu hcg 3x week to combat that, but if you don't plan on having any kids, it's just an added nuisance

Same here, i had a slight discomfort for 1-2 weeks and then nothing. Also some weird stuff was happening with my boners, climax and loads, it decreased substantially for couple weeks and then went back to normal.

Since then, all the times i added HCG with various dosages i haven't noticed any difference in ball size, loads, libido etc. I agree it has a place only on fertility protocols..unless someone gets benefits from it which i don't.

Since then, all the times i added HCG with various dosages i haven't noticed any difference in ball size, loads, libido etc. I agree it has a place only on fertility protocols..unless someone gets benefits from it which i don't.
Interesting. My balls and loads drastically increased. So did my estrogen. I do use the expensive as shit Pregnyl, but I don't think that should make a difference.

I have to use 250iU of hCG MWF to avoid that ache. I've tried to go lower to 125iU (too low), but somewhere between 125-250iU, it becomes enough to keep the aching at bay. Not so much concerned about aesthetics, but feeling like I've been thumped in the nuts every five minutes gets old.

but if you don't plan on having any kids, it's just an added nuisance
I don't plan on having kids but I still use it to leverage estrogen if I screw up and get it to low. Sometimes I think I should use it more to keep my natural production going but it probably just me over thinking it.

Interesting. My balls and loads drastically increased. So did my estrogen. I do use the expensive as shit Pregnyl, but I don't think that should make a difference.

I have a 2nd degree varicocele and i guess it has something to do with it as well. I only get a huge estrogen increase which makes me not wanna run it again. I used a UGL once and 2 times it was merck ovitrelle from pharmacy. I went up to 1500IU per week and no benefits at all, even if i need 3000IU to get the benefits, first it doesn't worth the cost and second i would need a ton of AI to combat the estrogen.

I just take 25mg DHEA daily for neurosteroid production and call it a day. If i'll need to raise my e2 ASAP i guess taking 100mg DHEA for couple days will fix it.

Back