Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

We shall see
I really dont wanna believe it. Think the Prez is in on it too?
That would be embarassing for us( the U.S.A)
What a melting pot of shit stew
Corruption galore
There are a lot more secrets yet to be released to they the deleted emails especially the lodestar emails found on pedophile wieners computer. Comey is a stooly for obama and Hillary and protected them. However some real Americans have taken control of him now and if he ever wants to be a free man later he is going to play ball. A big reason the enditement was held off for Hillary is the fact obama was fully ready to pardon her to save his and many others asses.

There are a lot more secrets yet to be released to they the deleted emails especially the lodestar emails found on pedophile wieners computer. Comey is a stooly for obama and Hillary and protected them. However some real Americans have taken control of him now and if he ever wants to be a free man later he is going to play ball. A big reason the enditement was held off for Hillary is the fact obama was fully ready to pardon her to save his and many others asses.
And yes I said HELD OFF! Meaning she is going to be, just not while she is under obamas protection. That's what all the riots and shit are about and why the media is on full attack mode again. They want him shut down. But it ain't gonna happen.

Ok...ive discussed politics more time today than i ever have in a 24hr period
I...dont...know...what even happened
Enough for today
'Night, bastards

If everyone wants an example of an American hero. Look up trey gowdy. He is another one who never gave up on the fight. True patriot and American hero. Watch him shut down not only hillary but almost every corrupt politician he can get his hands on. Guy is a fucking congressman but with a patriotic pittbull heart. Check him out on YouTube and you'll quickly see the kind of person you need not only in congress but as the president. Trump is sure you give him a key role possible head of the fbi he helped expose for being corrupt.

Donald Trump doubles down on calling Mexicans 'ra…:

Let me guess this is not really Donald speaking ? lol Gtfoh
He clearly said they are not sending their best, he even mentioned the great Mexican people in the room with him tonight. Every nation has criminals, his comment was simply that.

You are the racist.

Next