Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

http://www.infowars.com/report-votes-switched-from-trump-to-hillary-in-texas/
Even tho clinton had some ~250,000 votes over Trump in the popular polls i sincerely believe many unknowlingly fell victim to this form of voter fraud^^^^
How many? Who knows. 2 small cities in Texas alone could account for that ~250,000 votes

Pointless? Its the POPULAR vote
Maybe thats why Texas is THE hot bed for jobs...
Maybe just...maybe they know what the fuck their doing down here ;)
BTW...hows NY doing? Illinois? OH?
Dont bother with NY...its a swamp hole of joblessness and bleak hope. I know it intimately. There IS a reason for that
That's my point , popular vote means squat.
My jobs come from Texas too.

[QUOTE
I dont completely understand this...
To vote you have to have
A. Drivers License which has all the particulars imbedded on it
B. Voter registration card

I understand the left was in favor of issuing drivers licenses to illegals. Dont know if they actually went thru with that cockamamy idea? But still...without citizenship, social security number, residency etc idk how an illegal could vote?
Help me explain this
The right of foreigners to vote in the United States[1][2] has historically been a contentious issue. A foreigner, in this context, is an alien or a person who is not a citizen of the United States.

Since 1996, a federal law has prohibited non-citizens from voting in federal elections, punishing them by fines, imprisonment, inadmissibility, and deportation.[3][4][5] Exempt from punishment is any non-citizen who "reasonably believed at the time of voting (...) that he or she was a citizen of the United States," had a parent who is or was a citizen, and began permanently living in the United States before turning 16 years old.[3] The federal law does not prohibit non-citizens from voting in state or local elections, they don't allow it but there are many many loopholes.

Now you can find the video of obama talking about this when asked by a non legal if she should fear being reported,fined, jailed and deported if she votes. I'll find it and post it. What he is saying in the video is that if illegals want to vote that he guarantees they won't be looked into due to the privacy of the vote. I can't make this shit up.

Now for the Id thing here is an example of the states that require photo Id to vote below.

In states with strict ID laws, the voter is required to take additional action after the provisional ballot is cast to verify ID. The NCSL places state-level voter ID laws in one of the following categories: Strict photo ID in effect: Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

So basically any illegal that claims a home address with a legal relative can now vote with out Id in any of the states that allow it. The laws are protecting this kind of things under the basis that asking for Id from a minority group is "racist" and unconstitutional. So basically if they are here illegally but have a legal relative here than they can now vote and obama basically told them that the punishment part of voting will not be inforced under his administration. So the vote will be excepted regardless if the immigration papers have already been filed or NOT. LOOPHOLE!!

I know I'm missing some major points here but I will post them as I remember them.

thats another HUGE 800lb bear in the room
Why is it that the symbol for small govt conservative held state
mutha fuckin TEXAS!!! is doing so well? All the time?
Jobs are here. Working professionals, blue collar jobs fuckin everything is here! If your unemployed in Texas its because your ass dont want a job. I came 1600 miles to make my families life BETTER and it has exceeded my expectations

why is it that all the DEMOCRATIC strong hold states suck donkey dick in maintaining good quality jobs and attracting business? And keeping it.

[QUOTE

The right of foreigners to vote in the United States[1][2] has historically been a contentious issue. A foreigner, in this context, is an alien or a person who is not a citizen of the United States.

Since 1996, a federal law has prohibited non-citizens from voting in federal elections, punishing them by fines, imprisonment, inadmissibility, and deportation.[3][4][5] Exempt from punishment is any non-citizen who "reasonably believed at the time of voting (...) that he or she was a citizen of the United States," had a parent who is or was a citizen, and began permanently living in the United States before turning 16 years old.[3] The federal law does not prohibit non-citizens from voting in state or local elections, they don't allow it but there are many many loopholes.

Now you can find the video of obama talking about this when asked by a non legal if she should fear being reported,fined, jailed and deported if she votes. I'll find it and post it. What he is saying in the video is that if illegals want to vote that he guarantees they won't be looked into due to the privacy of the vote. I can't make this shit up.

Now for the Id thing here is an example of the states that require photo Id to vote below.

In states with strict ID laws, the voter is required to take additional action after the provisional ballot is cast to verify ID. The NCSL places state-level voter ID laws in one of the following categories: Strict photo ID in effect: Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

So basically any illegal that claims a home address with a legal relative can now vote with out Id in any of the states that allow it. The laws are protecting this kind of things under the basis that asking for Id from a minority group is "racist" and unconstitutional. So basically if they are here illegally but have a legal relative here than they can now vote and obama basically told them that the punishment part of voting will not be inforced under his administration. So the vote will be excepted regardless if the immigration papers have already been filed or NOT. LOOPHOLE!!

I know I'm missing some major points here but I will post them as I remember them.
i was required to present my ID when i was a resident of NY at polling stations. Along with my signature

Havent seen 1 report where voter fraud favored the republican ticket
Not 1
Certainly doesn't look good for the Hillary camp...especially in a state that's been always deep red.

i was required to present my ID when i was a resident of NY at polling stations. Along with my signature
So did I, in state of CT..but only had to show my ID as proof of my address.

That's my point , popular vote means squat.
My jobs come from Texas too.

I can see why the electoral system was designed by the Founding Fathers was to prevent things like this from skewing the voting.

A minority being asked for Id is apparently racist and by the laws they have a right to deny in by my understanding, most states
Republicans are using that to suppress the minority vote (usually Democratic).

It is NOT unreasonable to have to present an ID at the polls
It should be a requirement
And then that should apply to EVERYONE equally, not just for people of color. When polling places start going full HAM with asking for ID from minorities and not from whites that is where it becomes a big problem.

And then that should apply to EVERYONE equally, not just for people of color. When polling places start going full HAM with asking for ID from minorities and not from whites that is where it becomes a big problem.
They scanned my license when I voted. Where did they ask minorities for ID and not whites? Show me.

Yes, this is true i am WHITE
It is NOT unreasonable to have to present an ID at the polls
It should be a requirement
a lot of people were fighting to have this loophole closed but it never happened because obama let it slide and basically encouraged it. It's fucking repulsive. Makes sense wether your black brown white or yellow that you need to present photo Id proving citizenship. The minority groups only need a legal relative and state that they have already applied for citizenship now because obama covered for them thru voter privacy, when there supposed to be jailed and deported if caught doing so.In fact I find it racist that white people are required by law but minorities are not. Then you have the democrats that spun there own bullshit saying republicans were trying to repress the minorities vote because a lot of them don't drive or have photo id. The whole thing is fucking rediculous.

They scanned my license when I voted. Where did they ask minorities for ID and not whites? Show me.
It may not be blatant but some polling places might be lax on the id's for whites and ask for it from minorities.

It may not be blatant but some polling places might be lax on the id's for whites and ask for it from minorities.
even i they were asked, by law they are not required. Unless there in a state with the strict Id laws. Understand? so what you are saying makes no sense what so ever. Why would they even bother asking more of them when they just have to decline??

Havent seen 1 report where voter fraud favored the republican ticket
Not 1

The Democrats would call state laws against convicted felons losing voting "rights" for life voter fraud. I don't have an opinion either way, but the number of democratic voters denied the privilege for that reason is larger than all including non citizen voting fraud.. However, if you just go by the laws in place, popular vote results were changed by non citizens voting.

There are a lot of conflicting opinions on how many non citizens vote illegally, but strangely enough CNN chose the same source (PDF) as me when I looked at it. That study came up with 6.4% voted illegally in 2012, and just over 80% voted Democrat. So 60% of the 6.4% voted Democrat without being canceled out by similar Republican voters. There are around 13 million non citizens (not counting illegal aliens, I mean undocumented workers), but I had trouble figuring out how many were.. indisposed (incarcerated,working multiple jobs,etc.) and unable to vote at all. I decided to go with 10 million just to simplify the math. So..

0.60 * 0.064 * 10 million = 384, 000 illegal votes for Hillary.

A large percentage of them would be in places like CA where she already won, so they are unlikely to have altered the results much if at all. Only the "popular" vote was affected. In effect, Trump won the popular vote, not Hillary.

The Democrats would call state laws against convicted felons losing voting "rights" for life voter fraud. I don't have an opinion either way, but the number of democratic voters denied the privilege for that reason is larger than all including non citizen voting fraud.. However, if you just go by the laws in place, popular vote results were changed by non citizens voting.

There are a lot of conflicting opinions on how many non citizens vote illegally, but strangely enough CNN chose the same source (PDF) as me when I looked at it. That study came up with 6.4% voted illegally in 2012, and just over 80% voted Democrat. So 60% of the 6.4% voted Democrat without being canceled out by similar Republican voters. There are around 13 million non citizen voters (not counting illegal aliens, I mean undocumented workers), but I had trouble figuring out how many were.. indisposed (incarcerated,working multiple jobs,etc.) and unable to vote at all. I decided to go with 10 million just to simplify the math. So..

0.60 * 0.064 * 10 million = 384, 000 illegal votes for Hillary.

A large percentage of them would be in places like CA where she already won, so they are unlikely to have altered the results much if at all. Only the "popular" vote was affected. In effect, Trump won the popular vote, not Hillary.
Detailed write up
Im glad some one smarter than i was able to put all that together

This whole idea of illegal votes is just maddening
Really, America? Illegals can vote in our elections?
That would explain all the ass kissing the dems have been doing to the hispanic community
But that DOESNT explain why over half of the latino population voted trump
Guess they were sick of her lying ass too...