Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

It's amazing. With the response you have given and the things youre saying, you literally couldn't possibly fit into the mold of the confused, misled, rural white, uneducated (non college) demographic that came out so strongly for trump. I couldn't even write your posts myself any better to demonstrate it. You're mad at the bs rigged system, the unfair establishment and modern politics. You feel left behind, overlooked. You got a raw deal the privileged didn't. I get it, I get all of it. Now you're targeting me because you associate an attorney with that class of person you feel a disconnect from. The problem is you were conned into thinking Trump is your answer. I promise you he's not. I'm not the bad guy and neither are Democrats. The system is certainly a rigged game. Had I been born into a different family, I may have enlisted in the army after high school with no other options and a crappy small town job market. I was just lucky. All of what you hate I hate too, it's a rat race with the people at the top keeping it that way. They want the system to remain the same. But Trump is not the fix. But he certainly harnessed that dissent by appearing to be a valid alternative for many like you. Maybe he'll surprise all of is, but so far he's aligning with the very worst of the conservative Republican establishment.
We are not EVEN CLOSE to the same.
Everything you have said here is testament to what you believe. Permanent record in meso history
And i will not allow you to ever live it down
You are mine, Sally

What do you think of your cohort GI Bro?
Dont go silent now. He represents you too eh?

I think he's made some good points but I've been skimming the pissing match that developed. I like to engage in debate but since the election, it's not really a conversation in here anymore...

It's "you lost, I won" rhetoric in here and it's ridiculous. People are allowed to believe in what they want to believe in here in the USA without necessarily being wrong. I believe Trump was without a doubt the wrong choice but that doesn't make me right or wrong. He has horrible ideologies that I'll never get behind. "Giving him a chance" would be nice but I can't even do that with him because he stands for a lot of things I am against.

No one represents me but me by the way, I don't feel like taking the bait on that one. Just because I don't believe in the same things you do doesn't make me your enemy.

Aside from the fact that this thread is just a pissing match of you're wrong and I'm right, I went silent because I was spending the day with my immigrant girlfriend. I take immigration policy very seriously because it's not just the lives of illegals that will be affected believe it or not. She paid more taxes this year than Trump did and he is going to make immigration more difficult than it already was for her. Food for thought.

The bottom line here is some people are happy that he won and lots are pissed, but all in all there is fuck all we can do about it now he wonLets just hope that over the next four years that we all survivor and he does something good for the people of the United State's, for some reason I feel he wont make it the four but cant say why dont want the FBI kicking in my door lol

I was waiting for this response, and you know what, you're right. I wasn't sure if anyone here would be smart enough to point out the clear counter to my elitist sounding rant. It's fucking true and I can't deny it. I do look down on the ignorant masses, like many elite, well educated Democrat doctors, lawyers and other professionals. It's true and I see how the downtrodden working class can get tired of it. I do get that. They don't feel spoken for by the establishment. They believe trump speaks for them because he doesn't fit the cookie cutter mold. Sadly, it doesn't change the fact that a majority of those ignorant, uneducated white trash, rural voters are fucking stupid. And trump doesn't speak for them at all. That tactic worked but they won't directly benefit from his plans. The "true middle" class rarely do from Republican tax plans. I'm sorry but I can't help look down on those type of voters. They are the decay, ignorance and laziness of this nation and frankly, it's those voters that put this idiot in the white house. So in fairness, your response is well reasoned and accurate, I can't even really deny it. But I also make no excuses for having a real disdain for idiot Midwestern Republicans entrenched in outdated religious and social beliefs. That kind of thinking is slowing the advancement and evolution of mankind in general.

There is no pissing match
Its right vs wrong
Id like you to reread this please^^^
I think he's made some good points but I've been skimming the pissing match that developed. I like to engage in debate but since the election, it's not really a conversation in here anymore...

It's "you lost, I won" rhetoric in here and it's ridiculous. People are allowed to believe in what they want to believe in here in the USA without necessarily being wrong. I believe Trump was without a doubt the wrong choice but that doesn't make me right or wrong. He has horrible ideologies that I'll never get behind. "Giving him a chance" would be nice but I can't even do that with him because he stands for a lot of things I am against.

No one represents me but me by the way, I don't feel like taking the bait on that one. Just because I don't believe in the same things you do doesn't make me your enemy.

Aside from the fact that this thread is just a pissing match of you're wrong and I'm right, I went silent because I was spending the day with my immigrant girlfriend. I take immigration policy very seriously because it's not just the lives of illegals that will be affected believe it or not. She paid more taxes this year than Trump did and he is going to make immigration more difficult than it already was for her. Food for thought.

200.gif

There is no pissing match
Its right vs wrong
Id like you to reread this please

What is it that you want to hear from me and why is me that you want to hear it from, Trukk?

I don't believe he was speaking about the majority, once again. But I'd be lying if said I don't know a group of individuals in my life that voted for Trump for some of the reasons he's outlined above. It's not a civil discussion in here, not that it ever really was I guess, but don't be surprised that posts get heated. I've got a good sized group of uneducated employees that think Trump is their savior... Meanwhile I've not a handful of educated clients and vendors that think the same thing but primarily due to hopes of economic growth (money in their pocket) or just their allegiance to Republican party.

I do think there are those that voted for Trump because they don't know any better... There are probably some that voted for Hillary because they didn't know any better either but I'm biased in that regard. Do I look down on them? No, not really. I'm not an elitist. Do you look down on those that voted for Hillary? No? Would you have looked down on them had Trump lost?

It's usually a pissing match when the words "right" and "wrong" are involved... I respect that you want to put your beliefs on the table though my friend.

I really hope Trump turns out to be everything you hope he is going to be. I hope no one gets their hopes up too high though. Just as guys like me should just give Trump a chance to do good things, his supporters should be cautious of him.

What is it that you want to hear from me and why is me that you want to hear it from, Trukk?

I don't believe he was speaking about the majority, once again. But I'd be lying if said I don't know a group of individuals in my life that voted for Trump for some of the reasons he's outlined above. It's not a civil discussion in here, not that it ever really was I guess, but don't be surprised that posts get heated. I've got a good sized group of uneducated employees that think Trump is their savior... Meanwhile I've not a handful of educated clients and vendors that think the same thing but primarily due to hopes of economic growth (money in their pocket) or just their allegiance to Republican party.

I do think there are those that voted for Trump because they don't know any better... There are probably some that voted for Hillary because they didn't know any better either but I'm biased in that regard. Do I look down on them? No, not really. I'm not an elitist. Do you look down on those that voted for Hillary? No? Would you have looked down on them had Trump lost?

It's usually a pissing match when the words "right" and "wrong" are involved... I respect that you want to put your beliefs on the table though my friend.

I really hope Trump turns out to be everything you hope he is going to be. I hope no one gets their hopes up too high though. Just as guys like me should just give Trump a chance to do good things, his supporters should be cautious of him.
I like to see where the Elitist's are. No other reason.
Its best to turn on the lights to expose the roaches
And see who will defend them.
And since i valued your opinion i figured i would ask if you bed with this trash?
That is trash. Plain and simple. There couldnt be a finer example of the Elitist's mentality than what he just posted.

since i valued your opinion

Don't make me blush.

i figured i would ask if you bed with this trash?
That is trash. Plain and simple. There couldnt be a finer example of the Elitist's mentality than what he just posted

I am a pretty open minded person, Trukk. I agree though, an elitist attitude is not a very good trait to have.

It's interesting to me that the elitist issue struck a nerve with you considering Donald Trump is on his way to the White House though.

Don't make me blush.

I am a pretty open minded person, Trukk. I agree though, an elitist attitude is not a very good trait to have.

It's interesting to me that the elitist issue struck a nerve with you considering Donald Trump is on his way to the White House though.
I wouldnt piss on an Elitist if he was on fire
They have no place among selfless righteous people
They are scum of the finest purity

I wouldnt piss on an Elitist if he was on fire
They have no place among selfless righteous people
They are scum of the finest purity

https://apgovernmentchs.wikispaces.com/Pluralist+vs.+Elitist+Theory (APGovernmentCHS - Pluralist vs. Elitist Theory)

Tell me which category you think Donald Trump fits into.

The bottom line here is some people are happy that he won and lots are pissed, but all in all there is fuck all we can do about it now he wonLets just hope that over the next four years that we all survivor and he does something good for the people of the United State's, for some reason I feel he wont make it the four but cant say why dont want the FBI kicking in my door lol
Some are happy and lots are pissed? That makes about as much sense as you and your buddies have been making thru out the entire conversation. More people voted for trump so it is more like some are pissed and a lot are happy. Try making sense!

Some are happy and lots are pissed? That makes about as much sense as you and your buddies have been making thru out the entire conversation. More people voted for trump so it is more like some are pissed and a lot are happy. Try making sense!
To be fair Hillary did win the popular vote by about 300k or so. So technically more voted for her.