Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Don't get all cocky and resort to physical threats you dumb lunk. I may be an elitist sounding Democrat lawyer in real life. But I'm no little book worm. Nobody that sees me thinks I'm an attorney. I'd roll your hillbilly ass down the street should we meet in real life. Trust that. We're all juiced up meatheads here, don't even try to lump me in the frail little bitch pile because of what other people in that stereotypical category look like. Your "I wish I could meet you man to man" deal is tired because I promise you, if I was standing before you, you wouldn't be so emboldened.
Im glad you are full of Hubris
So was the taliban and al qaeda
That eagle globe n anchor branded in my soul is a testament to my fighting will
You do not scare be
And you couldnt break me. Its impossible
And you have shown who you are here
Ill be seeing you around the board, woman

Im glad you are full of Hubris
So was the taliban and al qaeda
That eagle globe n anchor branded in my soul is a testament to my fighting will
You do not scare be
And you couldnt break me. Its impossible
And you have shown who you are here
Ill be seeing you around the board, woman
You sound exactly like what I'd expect an Idiot Trump supporter to sound like. Thank you for reinforcing my point and the thrust of the entire thread. Enjoy your new Republic which idiots like you have helped create. Let's hope his tenure doesn't set us back 20 years in terms of stem cell research, health care reform and environmental protection legislation.

I don't care if you served. That doesn't mean you're still not an idiot. If you could have gone to college and got a degree and a career, you probably would have never enlisted (like a vast majority of modern vets who think the world owes them something because they lacked options after high school). It sounds bad but it's so fucking true it hurts, chuckles. Don't pretend you're some patriot. If there was cash sitting in a college account, you probably never would have signed up to be a hero. Military is a great option when you have few options and no resources.

Last edited:
Exactly the type of thing I'm whining about. It's a step backwards. He has stated that global warming is a hoax. Lol. It's fucking scary. We might as well let Ben Carson tell kids in school evolution is a lie and the pyramids were used by Joseph to store grain.

Doc Scally liked my last post. I feel like I can stop now. Haha

@dantheghman you are just as disgraceful as the college kids and libs crying that trump got elected.

Couldn't of said it better. He is a salesman. I would of voted for rand paul and many others before Trump. @Eman said it best. Politics are tribal. Its not about who is most qualified. We have lost objectivity. He is entertainment only. Not someone who should be running our country. Veterans, get ready to pay more for your medical care. He's going to privatize the VA .Middle class Taxpayers, get ready to pay more. Unless your in highest tax bracket. Which 90% of us arnt. Illegals will still be getting services they don't deserve. Jobs will stay overseas. Thats where he has his clothing line made btw. Look it up. He will make a mockery of this country and your votes.This guy is going to make Obama look like a great president. As hard as that is!
When he has been in office and has had the chance then by all means rake him over the coals but you are not a fortune teller. Trump actually doing the things you have listed and him actually doing it are separate. Perhaps you could be right but then again you could be equally as wrong in the other direction. Remember Bill Clinton ran his campaign on tax cuts especially to the middle class yet he raised taxes. George Bush ran on foreign policy and he led us to war. Let's not forget Obama who ran on unity yet he has been divisive and the country is more divided today. Time will tell how Trump will be and what he will or will not do. There will be plenty of time to complain later if he turns out to be a fraud, I will most likely still be here for you to tell me you told me so. Until then give the guy a chance to prove one way or the other.

On a side note let's not criticize a business man making a business decision for the better of his company. The policies and agreements made have made it more profitable to move operations overseas. It's hypocritical to not note that he has campaigned to change that.

@dantheghman you are just as disgraceful as the college kids and libs crying that trump got elected.

Couldn't of said it better. He is a salesman. I would of voted for rand paul and many others before Trump. @Eman said it best. Politics are tribal. Its not about who is most qualified. We have lost objectivity. He is entertainment only. Not someone who should be running our country. Veterans, get ready to pay more for your medical care. He's going to privatize the VA .Middle class Taxpayers, get ready to pay more. Unless your in highest tax bracket. Which 90% of us arnt. Illegals will still be getting services they don't deserve. Jobs will stay overseas. Thats where he has his clothing line made btw. Look it up. He will make a mockery of this country and your votes.This guy is going to make Obama look like a great president. As hard as that is!
And how is that? You want me back in this conversation so I can mangle any type of rediculous points you make? Fuck off!

Brothers, I love meso and I love being an American. We have the same issues. We have different beliefs but we still want the same things. Prosperous life, protect our loved ones, and to live our lifes without interference from others. We are all Americans. Both parties have manipulated our divisions to thier advantage. We need to unite for the good of our country. not turn on each other.

You sound exactly like what I'd expect an Idiot Trump supporter to sound like. Thank you for reinforcing my point and the thrust of the entire thread. Enjoy your new Republic which idiots like you have helped create. Let's hope his tenure doesn't set us back 20 years in terms of stem cell research, health care reform and environmental protection legislation.

I don't care if you served. That doesn't mean you're still not an idiot. If you could have gone to college and got a degree and a career, you probably would have never enlisted (like a vast majority of modern vets who think the world owes them something because they lacked options after high school). It sounds bad but it's so fucking true it hurts, chuckles. Don't pretend you're some patriot. If there was cash sitting in a college account, you probably never would have signed up to be a hero. Military is a great option when you have few options and no resources.

Thats not cool @G.I. Bro. Serving this country is one of the most noble things an American can do. Just because you dont agree with @gr8whitetrukker dosent entitle you to dismiss his service. Not cool.

I was waiting for this response, and you know what, you're right. I wasn't sure if anyone here would be smart enough to point out the clear counter to my elitist sounding rant. It's fucking true and I can't deny it. I do look down on the ignorant masses, like many elite, well educated Democrat doctors, lawyers and other professionals. It's true and I see how the downtrodden working class can get tired of it. I do get that. They don't feel spoken for by the establishment. They believe trump speaks for them because he doesn't fit the cookie cutter mold. Sadly, it doesn't change the fact that a majority of those ignorant, uneducated white trash, rural voters are fucking stupid. And trump doesn't speak for them at all. That tactic worked but they won't directly benefit from his plans. The "true middle" class rarely do from Republican tax plans. I'm sorry but I can't help look down on those type of voters. They are the decay, ignorance and laziness of this nation and frankly, it's those voters that put this idiot in the white house. So in fairness, your response is well reasoned and accurate, I can't even really deny it. But I also make no excuses for having a real disdain for idiot Midwestern Republicans entrenched in outdated religious and social beliefs. That kind of thinking is slowing the advancement and evolution of mankind in general.

Given my income and tax bracket, it benefits me most to vote Republican. That typically always benefits someone above middle class income. I will also be running a small company (firm) in the future which means Republican tax ideas are even more beneficial to me. If self interest were my motivation, I'd be Republican. But I vote for a party and leaders that want an ideal and a system that makes it better for everyone. Trumps tax cuts will likely benefit me more than a large majority of his supporters who put him in office. His Republican tax changes won't help them, that's a fact. But I still can't do it. I can't go that route my ideology won't let me.

The one thing that may come of this that actually does end up helping middle class is a reworking of health care. The affordable care act was reform that got butchered. It failed and allowed insurance companies to gouge the customers and pass expense they refused to absorb onto us. We may see better premiums and plans in another year or 2 because I think both sides agree it's completely out of hand right now. And it's not Obamacare, it's the juggernaut health insurance companies using it as leverage. Do you think their profits suffered due to the reform act (Obamacare) that made them cover people they wanted to exclude? No sir. The cost was passed on to us.

You look down on "white trash" yet feel bad taking tax cuts that will hurt them financially? You are such a saint!
Tell me how those in power didn't see that the insurance rate hikes would be passed on to the consumer? You saw this, I saw this, but those supposed super intellectuals you worship didn't? Ha-ha!
People that are truly superior don't look down on others, they look for ways to help bring them up the ladder.
Your exclusionary attitude betrays your alleged intelligence. Keep at it sweetie!

You look down on "white trash" yet feel bad taking tax cuts that will hurt them financially? You are such a saint!
Tell me how those in power didn't see that the insurance rate hikes would be passed on to the consumer? You saw this, I saw this, but those supposed super intellectuals you worship didn't? Ha-ha!
People that are truly superior don't look down on others, they look for ways to help bring them up the ladder.
Your exclusionary attitude betrays your alleged intelligence. Keep at it sweetie!
What I look down on is ignorance, which is why I won't be donating anymore energy to this thread. It's futile to argue with most of you dimwits.

When he has been in office and has had the chance then by all means rake him over the coals but you are not a fortune teller. Trump actually doing the things you have listed and him actually doing it are separate. Perhaps you could be right but then again you could be equally as wrong in the other direction. Remember Bill Clinton ran his campaign on tax cuts especially to the middle class yet he raised taxes. George Bush ran on foreign policy and he led us to war. Let's not forget Obama who ran on unity yet he has been divisive and the country is more divided today. Time will tell how Trump will be and what he will or will not do. There will be plenty of time to complain later if he turns out to be a fraud, I will most likely still be here for you to tell me you told me so. Until then give the guy a chance to prove one way or the other.

On a side note let's not criticize a business man making a business decision for the better of his company. The policies and agreements made have made it more profitable to move operations overseas. It's hypocritical to not note that he has campaigned to change that.

I agree with you @GigaloRob. Im holding out hope. Nafta sucks, tpp sucks, obama care sucks a bag of dicks. Immigration is a joke. He is not a serious solution though. Running a country isnt the same as running a buissness. Honestly bro, he had done shady shit in his business. Filling bankruptcy 11 times? Running for profit colleges with no expectation of real degrees or employment? Using Chinese steel in his building when the contract specs were for american steel. All these things are fact. Shady as fuck.

Brothers, I love meso and I love being an American. We have the same issues. We have different beliefs but we still want the same things. Prosperous life, protect our loved ones, and to live our lifes without interference from others. We are all Americans. Both parties have manipulated our divisions to thier advantage. We need to unite for the good of our country. not turn on each other.
This is false we do not all want the same things
@G.I. Bro
Has shown his side here
He wants feudalism. He is the elitest. A comfortable life, lilly white soft skin and money handed to him makes him a street brawling badass. His internet bar exam has earned him millions. Which makes his vote mean more. Or his entitled, high brow opinion is better than ours. This type of "american" isnt worth the soiled clothes on a bums back. The trash of humanity. Selfish in nature and a coward by heart. His reputation precedes him. Hitler had that view too. All are beneath him.

Ive got a song for you soft bitch @G.I. Bro

@Eman
What do you think of your cohort GI Bro?
Dont go silent now. He represents you too eh?

This is false we do not all want the same things
@G.I. Bro
Has shown his side here
He wants feudalism. He is the elitest. A comfortable life, lilly white soft skin and money handed to him makes him a street brawling badass. His internet bar exam has earned him millions. Which makes his vote mean more. Or his entitled, high brow opinion is better than ours. This type of "american" isnt worth the soiled clothes on a bums back. The trash of humanity. Selfish in nature and a coward by heart. His reputation precedes him. Hitler had that view too. All are beneath him.

Ive got a song for you soft bitch @G.I. Bro

@Eman
What do you think of your cohort GI Bro?
Dont go silent now. He represents you too eh?

It's amazing. With the response you have given and the things youre saying, you literally couldn't possibly fit into the mold of the confused, misled, rural white, uneducated (non college) demographic that came out so strongly for trump. I couldn't even write your posts myself any better to demonstrate it. You're mad at the bs rigged system, the unfair establishment and modern politics. You feel left behind, overlooked. You got a raw deal the privileged didn't. I get it, I get all of it. Now you're targeting me because you associate an attorney with that class of person you feel a disconnect from. The problem is you were conned into thinking Trump is your answer. I promise you he's not. I'm not the bad guy and neither are Democrats. The system is certainly a rigged game. Had I been born into a different family, I may have enlisted in the army after high school with no other options and a crappy small town job market. I was just lucky. All of what you hate I hate too, it's a rat race with the people at the top keeping it that way. They want the system to remain the same. But Trump is not the fix. But he certainly harnessed that dissent by appearing to be a valid alternative for many like you. Maybe he'll surprise all of is, but so far he's aligning with the very worst of the conservative Republican establishment.