Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

If all the Trump supporters are the racists, why are nearly all the violent acts and racist remarks I see coming from the left?

This is unfortunate
Because she hopes trump wins. She is a racist
More complete garbage being spewed. Now violence over complete garbage
Does any one disagree with this?

I don't think anyone said ALL the Trump supporters are racist... Much like all the left is not violent.

I was actually hoping for some counter evidence. Left/Right people are pretty similar in their own personal confirmation bias. I figured I was just missing it somehow.

I want out of this thread!
I'm done! Sorry for getting personal with all you meso brothers that I offended and did get personal with. Politics are a touchy subject and in all reality I usually don't even like to get involved. I like many others let my emotions get the best of me. What's done is done and I am old enough to realize that you don't always get what want.Shit I'm an Philadelphia eagles fan. Lol..
Now I'm not going to get all let's build a better future for our children and unite and stand by our president bullshit.

NO I don't agree with people burning the American flag and starting riots over something they can't change.
It's juvenile and makes us look weak minded too the rest world.
WE ARE THE MOTHER FUCKING USA!
Other countries look up to us and we need to lead by example.
I dealt with GW Bush for 8 years and to me his was one of the worst presidents in history. So I can deal with 4 years of Trump I suppose. There are a lot of smart cool ass dudes on this board and in a way it sort is like family.
So please don't quote me anymore because im done. I concede!
There will be no congratulations to you or Trump but I do plan on showing all my meso brothers respect even if we agree to disagree. I'm out..
Morefyah

I don't like Hillary. But I have to genuinely question the intelligence of anyone who really believes Trump is qualified to lead a nation by example. His character is flawed beyond belief and he's left years of evidence. All biographers have agreed. He's an ego maniac.

He's neither a true Republican or Democrat. A majority of respected core GOP members detest him and cannot endorse him (i.e. McCain). 8 years ago, most considered him a moderate with some leftist views. He was close with Bill Clinton. He's a power broker, not a politician with a real genuine ideology. You've all been duped if you believe he's your working class savior.

Stop trying to rationalize and defend this clown and just admit you'll endorse and vote for any Republican candidate, no matter how bad or unqualified, over a Dem. That's what's going on. The rural blue collar voter wanted change and I understand that. I do. They thought this was it, but he's not. The rural white non college educated voters who came out in droves to vote for him will be the least likely to benefit from his tax policy. FACT.

I've been a republican all my life, but would have gladly voted for a better democratic option, but Hillary Clinton was not it.

I also think people are so upset because they believed all the media reports that Trump had no chance and she was a shoe in.

People don't like having the rug ripped out from beneath their feet.

You are wrong :)
No, you're most likely an uneducated rural white hick who voted for Trump. That's his base. That's a fact. That demographic came out stronger than ever and Dems under performed. You'd vote straight Republican ticket no matter what. If you're a Democrat and you voted for Trump, then you bit, and are seriously not bright. I'm not arguing with your ass about Trump. Anyone with a brain can see the narcissist con with major character flaws and an ego greater than his skill set. Done with this thread.

He will not unify the country. He's caused a major fracture in his own party. We've never been more divided nor has the GOP. You need to educate yourself. I have lifelong Republican friends who can't even believe how this happened.

Ever see the movie idiocracy? It's a comedy but it really hits home these days. TV personalities can become valid candidates. We're the laughing stock of the global community after this. Do you read?

Last edited:
You are wrong :)

It's not universal but, every single Trump "supporter" I spoke to in my personal life gave me the same reasoning, "I'm Republican so I plan to vote Republican this election."

So no, he's no wrong but I don't think he implied it was that way 100% across the board either.

After watching his first interview as president elect, I'm optimistic he has found out he can't govern even in his own party without coming to center than far right. We should all give the campaign rhetoric a break and watch the substance of his actions. He conceded the first day after running on repealing Obamacare that parts of the program will stay intact like no denial for pre existing conditions.media will be loud right now for ratings . As a minorty and as a democrat I am not giving up on our system to keep things in the center.
We are still here and watching worried but optimistic.

It's not universal but, every single Trump "supporter" I spoke to in my personal life gave me the same reasoning, "I'm Republican so I plan to vote Republican this election."

So no, he's no wrong but I don't think he implied it was that way 100% across the board either.
Im not republican