Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Remember this when you finally clue into the fact he didn't evade taxes at all lol.
Jesus fucking Christ. He admitted it. He did it legally, you are correct, but he didn't contribute to America for many years. Not in a sense that bragged about considering his wealth. You and I paid a larger percentage of our income than he did. You condone that?

Would you be happy if you've paid more taxes over the past 20 years than a "billionaire" has?
Yes but he was able to do that because of the bogus laws and he himself said that if it was his choice he would close loop holes like that. He also admitted that as a business man in America that if you didn't use those loopholes you would fail. So he played the game because he had no choices. Go look at the taxes he did have to pay. He paid them and did not try to get out of them.

Jesus fucking Christ. He admitted it. He did it legally, you are correct, but he didn't contribute to America for many years. Not in a sense that bragged about considering his wealth. You and I paid a larger percentage of our income than he did. You condone that?
Go look at all the big corporations, when profits are at stake they play the game, that is what business in America is about. You are back tracking now because before you said he should and will be charged for tax evasion now your saying I'm correct. Backpeddling much?

Back peddling back peddling that's the sure sign of an ignorant liar. Lol

Yes but he was able to do that because of the bogus laws and he himself said that if it was his choice he would close loop holes like that. He also admitted that as a business man in America that if you didn't use those loopholes you would fail. So he played the game because he had no choices. Go look at the taxes he did have to pay. He paid them and did not try to get out of them.

You didn't answer my question though. Would you be happy about it? I'm not.

To say that he HAD to use the loopholes is nonsense by the way. He used very dubious loopholes to make that happen as well.

Now he's going to close those loopholes? Why would he do that and force his businesses into bankruptcy while his children run them since they HAVE to use the loopholes to succeed?

Not making a lot of sense is it?

Shut up and go home. No one will miss you. Bye bye moron.

Shut up and go home. No one will miss you. Bye bye moron.
Lol more cheap insults from tiny Paul. Look pal it's not my fault you have a thimble cock complexion ok. You telling me to leave and I won't be missed is a lot like you telling me trump got in because of all the racist sexist whites. I defeated you buy saying obama got in because of all the black gangbangers voting him in. I keep shitting you down and you can't say anything in return so you resort to talking tuff.

I haven't read anything so far about how anti-science trump is, and the people, like ben Carson, who trump is looking to make Secretary of Education!!! THAT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!! Hardly anyone is talking about this shit. Religion does not belong in public education!!!!!

I haven't read anything so far about how anti-science trump is, and the people, like ben Carson, who trump is looking to make Secretary of Education!!! THAT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!! Hardly anyone is talking about this shit. Religion does not belong in public education!!!!!
So gays and lgbtq rights do belong in school? I agree religion should not be in schools either but I also don't agree with the lgbtq lifestyle being INFORCED and removing the parents from the decision process. If you want to get into the flaws of the school system, religion is far from the top of the list.

When DID "religion" belong in schools? Before the creation of the Dept. of Education and the federalisation of public schools did the schools in the different States have any kind of religion in their schools? Prayers and such.

Ok lets chill out cause I'm really tired of arguing. I came here for some conversations not related to politics lol. who started this thread? We need to beat him for ten mins with bamboo sticks lol jk.
I'm chill bro. I'm totally chill.This board is here for guys who want to use AAS as safely as they can. We have a wealth of knowledge here. It's okay to argue politics though. Lets just keep it on this thread, and not neglect our mission statement. Do we have a mission statement? I have a suggestion, fuck trump. JK

You're bringing religion into this trainwreck. View attachment 52847

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
That's a pretty pussy:) I love all kinds of pussies. If it's a pussy I like it. Well no I love it. Smells so good and tastes you yummy and long as she is a virgin.